Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2014-11-05

The most complex change in helix happen in PVR area, where have many changes.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - black_eagle - 2014-11-05

(2014-11-05, 17:39)Wanilton Wrote: The most complex change in helix happen in PVR area, where have many changes.

Isn't that the truth !! I have the initial window opening now, but it's still far from actually usable.

@Samu-rai - A lot of stuff needs re-aligning due to the skinning engine changes. Most notably so far the overlays in the sub-menus. Text is centered but the overlays are to the left. Have two instances running atm on two monitors side by side so I can see how it looks and how it should look !!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-11-05

I'm crazy busy at the moment mate, otherwise I would lend a hand Smile

I'm sure the MQ community will all be grateful if you manage to do it though.

I'll certainly give you a + rep.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - orby - 2014-11-05

i will upload mine but cannot support as not much free time as i normally have at the moment, there is zero pvr function working though and cinema experiance i had to change a little but be warned also some addons don't work

http://uploaded.net/file/wpu60vwa

feel free to work on what i have started also, i don't use pvr so never looked into changing it, the keyboard is a touch messy also

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - scott967 - 2014-11-06

(2014-11-05, 22:11)orby Wrote: i will upload mine but cannot support as not much free time as i normally have at the moment, there is zero pvr function working though and cinema experiance i had to change a little but be warned also some addons don't work

http://uploaded.net/file/wpu60vwa

feel free to work on what i have started also, i don't use pvr so never looked into changing it, the keyboard is a touch messy also

Thanks for your work. I merged in my edits from Gotham and it is coming along.

I had a problem with "customize main menu". When you go into this and then go to edit submenus (CustomSub6001.xml ...) the subbmenu items in the left aren't laid out right. I edited IncludesMenuCustom.xml layout posx entries in lines
330 =>280 (was 330)
367 =>130 (was 280)
378 =>280 (was 330)
421 =>130 (was 280)

(I think that is the window on the left and the layout and focused layout of the label controls in it.) I don't know if that is all that needs to be done but it now is showing the submnenu labels for me -- originally the labels were all too far to the right and were mostly covered by the center window.

That's what I've found so far. Probably should start a new thread for Helix mods for MQ5.

Update. Found some more problems. MQ5 uses Window IDs 621-625 and these are now reserved in Helix for radio stuff. Need to be changed to unused values (I think 637-641 will work).

scott s.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - flekz - 2014-11-06

(2014-11-05, 14:02)Samu-rai Wrote: The closest thing is the 'recommended' widget we discussed before. This is part of skin widgets.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=142389

further to your suggestion, I have only just discovered that you can toggle between different skin widgets! I thought these only showed 'recently added' items.
I'm happy with the tv shows 'in progress' widgets as this does act like the watchlist function. Thanks!

Another question - I only have widgets on the movie and tv show homescreens, although I have enabled widgets for programs etc.

How can I get program widgets?

thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - tential - 2014-11-07

I was not aware that Aeon MQ5 was incompatible with Helix. Anyway, 95% of things work still but PVR is dead and some fields can't be input under Aeon MQ5. I'd say if you're using Helix, make the changes you need to get up and running in Confluence, then switch to Aeon MQ5 unless you want to use the PVR, then stick with Confluence. I thought PVR worked, now I really am looking forward to see how PVR looks under Aeon MQ5 under Helix.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - scott967 - 2014-11-07

(2014-11-07, 22:07)tential Wrote: I was not aware that Aeon MQ5 was incompatible with Helix. Anyway, 95% of things work still but PVR is dead and some fields can't be input under Aeon MQ5. I'd say if you're using Helix, make the changes you need to get up and running in Confluence, then switch to Aeon MQ5 unless you want to use the PVR, then stick with Confluence. I thought PVR worked, now I really am looking forward to see how PVR looks under Aeon MQ5 under Helix.

I have PVR working here, but I don't have radio so no way to really test that. But in Helix there are new views for the EPG and all I did was update the view that is available in Gotham (timeline view). I started with Orby's update that he kindly uploaded and then updated PVR and some other stuff (more minor) that needed adjustment. I also added in the openweathermap.extended changes from black_eagle, but some things like maps in the weather aren't working (at least for me) but I don't know how the weather stuff works at this point (needs study).

scott s.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2014-11-08

Use weather wunderground, work fine here, only need api key personal, very easy for get one. Enter Api Key in addon settings and voilá.

Download addon here:

http://files.xbmcbrasil.net/Weather/weather.wunderground.zip

@scott967, share your files for live tv, I will check radio area here.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - scott967 - 2014-11-08

(2014-11-08, 00:09)Wanilton Wrote: @scott967, share your files for live tv, I will check radio area here.

I'm working on a couple of tweaks for weather, then I want to test on a clean Helix install, and it should be ready. I think it needs to be a full skin zip, too many changes and I don't keep track of what is live tv specific.

scott s.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - emmerson - 2014-11-08

Can anyone help?

Using Video Nodes I linked my Trakt Collection (in Genesis) to Movies, but I can't get widgets to display. Is there any way to get the widget to work? Is this because the widget only works with content that is added to the xbmc library? as currently I have not actually added anything to the library, I only linked to a folder in Genesis.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - bilalsbz - 2014-11-08

hello brothers , i don't know why when i launch a rom in xbmc with the aeon mq5 skin the xbmc doesn't suspend and still have the 50% of cpu
but with the default skin it works fine look

please help me

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - megalodon - 2014-11-09

Is there any chance someone can tell me how to get the UK ratings for movies and TV shows without adding another add in. I have no problem making internal mods to .xml files but I can't understand why after so long this hasn't been addressed. The skin is so nice and things like this spoil it. Is it so difficult to do? confluence shows them, Having US ratings for TV shows and movies for nearly a year now is frustrating me.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2014-11-09

@magalodon, skin have have mpaa for UK included.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-11-09

(2014-11-08, 18:40)emmerson Wrote: Can anyone help?

Using Video Nodes I linked my Trakt Collection (in Genesis) to Movies, but I can't get widgets to display. Is there any way to get the widget to work? Is this because the widget only works with content that is added to the xbmc library? as currently I have not actually added anything to the library, I only linked to a folder in Genesis.

Yes. Widgets don't work with content that isn't locally stored in your library. (P.S You're not allowed to discuss piracy addons in this forum)