Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - carmelshay - 2013-10-29

any chance for the rating option on the full view when listening to music?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - MarcosQui - 2013-10-29

"Added: Music OSD - Info button." Smile

(2013-10-29, 18:31)MarcosQui Wrote: "Added: Music OSD - Info button." Smile
OH MAN there no info button here Sad
the keyboard button also dosent do anything
im on 1.4.5 ....
what am i doing worng

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2013-10-29

(2013-10-29, 20:07)carmelshay Wrote:
(2013-10-29, 18:31)MarcosQui Wrote: "Added: Music OSD - Info button." Smile
OH MAN there no info button here Sad
the keyboard button also dosent do anything
im on 1.4.5 ....
what am i doing worng

It's in the final build. Not released until 01/11.

oh thanks you are great, im lovin every minute of this skin!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - TRaSH - 2013-10-29

it would be nice if there would be a option if you're in the TV Shows you would be able to see on the banners/logo's how many eps are in the show unseen.

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - wouterdt - 2013-10-29

(2013-10-29, 21:12)TRaSH Wrote: it would be nice if there would be a option if you're in the TV Shows you would be able to see on the banners/logo's how many eps are in the show unseen.

Yes, this is one of 2 things I miss from using aeon nox for a while, the other being the option to select 2 widgets (any widget) for every main menu item.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - mikebzh44 - 2013-10-30

(2013-10-29, 12:14)MarcosQui Wrote: Just to illustrate, partial watched indicator is the last icon in bottom bar.

How can I have only DVD / BR / Moviesets logos on cases ? Because, when I use this view, I have codecs instead (X264, MKV, XVid, ...) ?

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - cw-kid - 2013-10-30

Hi

How do I make the main Music menu item go to Music Albums by default? Like when you click on the Movies main menu item it takes you to Movie Titles.

Also the Wall view now scrolls up / down how can I make it scroll left / right instead?

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Jezze - 2013-10-30

I cant get it work at all that kids movies section, maybe i am stupid. Is it possible get total noob tutorial for mq5 that how to add kids section? Confused

(2013-10-27, 20:29)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-10-27, 14:27)Jezze Wrote: Hi, i have couple questions. First of all, i dont understand how to create menu for youtube, nhl gamecenter etc. I want menu for those and submenu have for youtube etc. Second, how to create only kids movies like in that screenshot at 1st page. I want it show only kids movies. Last how its possible get channel logos for live tv. Sorry about my bad english Smile

To separate types of media (Kids and & Adults for example) follow this tutorial. It was written for MQ4, but the principle is still the same.

For youtube etc, go to the main menu customization, and then add them as add-on's to the main menu.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2013-10-30

(2013-10-30, 14:25)cw-kid Wrote: Hi

How do I make the main Music menu item go to Music Albums by default? Like when you click on the Movies main menu item it takes you to Movie Titles.

Also the Wall view now scrolls up / down how can I make it scroll left / right instead?

Thanks.

For music, go to settings, submenu customize main menu, select music item and use function replace for music - albums item in the right list, rename item for music, and done, now always go to albums when press music in main menu, very easy.

About wall view, I think it´s not possible change, work only vertical.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - cw-kid - 2013-10-30

Hi

Should the Artist SlideShow add-on be working with MQ5 ? I just see a black square and no music artists images are displayed, both whilst on the main XBMC menu and whilst in the full screen playback area. Works fine in MQ4.

Also I see no CDArt in full screen mode the spinning disc is just grey, do I need to run CDArtManager database update again or something? (Also all the artist logos are now no longer showing) Was working in MQ4.

I am however seeing the new spinning CD in the bottom left hand corner of the UI - when I goto the main MUSIC menu item and push up on to the Recently added albums, then the currently playing albums disc image is shown in the bottom left corner OK but not in full screen mode the discs are just grey and show no CDArt.

Many Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2013-10-30

(2013-10-30, 14:30)Jezze Wrote: I cant get it work at all that kids movies section, maybe i am stupid. Is it possible get total noob tutorial for mq5 that how to add kids section? Confused

(2013-10-27, 20:29)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-10-27, 14:27)Jezze Wrote: Hi, i have couple questions. First of all, i dont understand how to create menu for youtube, nhl gamecenter etc. I want menu for those and submenu have for youtube etc. Second, how to create only kids movies like in that screenshot at 1st page. I want it show only kids movies. Last how its possible get channel logos for live tv. Sorry about my bad english Smile

To separate types of media (Kids and & Adults for example) follow this tutorial. It was written for MQ4, but the principle is still the same.

For youtube etc, go to the main menu customization, and then add them as add-on's to the main menu.

For sure.

I'm working on it as we speak. I hope to have somthing out very shortly.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Jezze - 2013-10-30

Thanks alot, man!

(2013-10-30, 15:04)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-10-30, 14:30)Jezze Wrote: I cant get it work at all that kids movies section, maybe i am stupid. Is it possible get total noob tutorial for mq5 that how to add kids section? Confused

(2013-10-27, 20:29)Samu-rai Wrote: To separate types of media (Kids and & Adults for example) follow this tutorial. It was written for MQ4, but the principle is still the same.

For sure.

I'm working on it as we speak. I hope to have somthing out very shortly.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - mikebzh44 - 2013-10-30

(2013-10-30, 14:17)mikebzh44 Wrote:
(2013-10-29, 12:14)MarcosQui Wrote: Just to illustrate, partial watched indicator is the last icon in bottom bar.

How can I have only DVD / BR / Moviesets logos on cases ? Because, when I use this view, I have codecs instead (X264, MKV, XVid, ...) ?

Thanks.
As cases have differents colors but with the same logo (bluray), does it mean that I have to customize each case depending on type to assign bluray logo to h264, .... cases ?