Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - MarcosQui - 2013-10-30

mikebzh44, look this:

How do I get that skin show me Media Cases ?
A: Aeon MQ use the 'tags' on the file name or folder to determine the type of case as follows:

bluray - blu-ray - bdrip (without .3d. or .3dbd. tag) = Bluray box
bluray - blu-ray - bdrip + .3d. or .3dbd. = 3D box
.3d. - .3dbd. = 3D box
web = Web box
hdtv = HDTV box
dvd - .iso (without bluray or any other tag) - .ifo = dvd box
All others contents = default box + codec

A example for the bluray case:
filename = moviename.bluray.mkv

So to see the case corresponding just rename the file with these tags above.

If no tag is used the skin show the video codec. Also you can customize the case as you wish, case color or flag.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2013-10-30

(2013-10-30, 15:21)mikebzh44 Wrote:
(2013-10-30, 14:17)mikebzh44 Wrote:
(2013-10-29, 12:14)MarcosQui Wrote: Just to illustrate, partial watched indicator is the last icon in bottom bar.

How can I have only DVD / BR / Moviesets logos on cases ? Because, when I use this view, I have codecs instead (X264, MKV, XVid, ...) ?

Thanks.
As cases have differents colors but with the same logo (bluray), does it mean that I have to customize each case depending on type to assign bluray logo to h264, .... cases ?

It' set up like that because of the way I organise my movies and the way they are named.

I follow the following convention:

- 720p and 1080p BluRay rips are named Avatar.2009.1080p.BluRay.

MQ5 recognises these as BluRay's and gives them the BluRay logo.

- SD BluRay Rips are named Avatar.2009.BD-Rip.

Because I have added the hyphen in between the 'BDRip', MQ5 see these as 'standard' content. I then give standard content a BluRay Logo, but a differing colour to the HD BluRay rips so that I can differentiate between them.

- SD DVD rips are named Avatar.2009.DVD. MQ5 recognises these as DVD's and gives them the appropriate logo.

Hope that makes sense....

You don't need to name files like that, I just like to be able to tell between which BluRay Rips are SD and HD.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - mikebzh44 - 2013-10-30

Oops, sorry, you have already told me that Blush

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - AcIDc0r3 - 2013-10-30

(2013-10-30, 15:53)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-10-30, 15:21)mikebzh44 Wrote:
(2013-10-30, 14:17)mikebzh44 Wrote: How can I have only DVD / BR / Moviesets logos on cases ? Because, when I use this view, I have codecs instead (X264, MKV, XVid, ...) ?

Thanks.
As cases have differents colors but with the same logo (bluray), does it mean that I have to customize each case depending on type to assign bluray logo to h264, .... cases ?

It' set up like that because of the way I organise my movies and the way they are named.

I follow the following convention:

- 720p and 1080p BluRay rips are named Avatar.2009.1080p.BluRay.

MQ5 recognises these as BluRay's and gives them the BluRay logo.

- SD BluRay Rips are named Avatar.2009.BD-Rip.

Because I have added the hyphen in between the 'BDRip', MQ5 see these as 'standard' content. I then give standard content a BluRay Logo, but a differing colour to the HD BluRay rips so that I can differentiate between them.

- SD DVD rips are named Avatar.2009.DVD. MQ5 recognises these as DVD's and gives them the appropriate logo.

Hope that makes sense....

You don't need to name files like that, I just like to be able to tell between which BluRay Rips are SD and HD.

This is very helpful info, I'm glad you explained this. I'm going to start renaming my files this evening to aid in this. Thank you. Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2013-10-30

You're welcome Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - loungesounds - 2013-10-30

(2013-10-30, 14:56)cw-kid Wrote: Hi

Should the Artist SlideShow add-on be working with MQ5 ? I just see a black square and no music artists images are displayed, both whilst on the main XBMC menu and whilst in the full screen playback area. Works fine in MQ4.

Also I see no CDArt in full screen mode the spinning disc is just grey, do I need to run CDArtManager database update again or something? (Also all the artist logos are now no longer showing) Was working in MQ4.

I am however seeing the new spinning CD in the bottom left hand corner of the UI - when I goto the main MUSIC menu item and push up on to the Recently added albums, then the currently playing albums disc image is shown in the bottom left corner OK but not in full screen mode the discs are just grey and show no CDArt.

Many Thanks.

I'm also having this issue with Artist SlideShow - It just remains blank since MQ5 RC2. It would be great as mentioned before if there were an option to turn off the Artist SlideShow and just have the Album art and CD art displayed i.e. like Aeon Nox does! Also please add (when you get the chance :-) an option to change the default CDArt image from a grey CD to either a Vinyl record or a user defined png. (I know I can edit the XML to do this but when new versions are released I would have to do it again)

One last thing the art for games (Mame Roms) is not displayed on the main menu even though I have artwork downloaded for the games - The artwork is displayed within Rom Browser - I'll try and upload an image to show what I mean!

Cheers :-)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2013-10-30

Hi, cw-kid and loungesounds. I create video about, sorry my english is not good, my primary language is Portuguese (Brazil)

I set artist slideshow for use local and remote arts, and set path for music folder too.

(2013-10-30, 19:03)Wanilton Wrote: Hi, cw-kid and loungesounds. I create video about, sorry my english is not good, my primary language is Portuguese (Brazil)

Hi Wanilton,

Thanks for the video but sadly I can not view it as it says it is private!

Cheers

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2013-10-30

I changed permission, try now.

Video blocked in some countries by Youtube, for have Adele music.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - MarcosQui - 2013-10-30

@loungesounds

1 - The Aeon MQ hides furniture automatically if there is no image of the artist, but recently Last FM broke support for images and it can only generate a black frame in some cases. Go to the settings of the addon and mark to get arts by other locals, also mark for get extra data.

2 - Maybe like that:

3 - Works fine, but remember you need play a game first:

(2013-10-30, 19:33)MarcosQui Wrote: @loungesounds

1 - The Aeon MQ hides furniture automatically if there is no image of the artist, but recently Last FM broke support for images and it can only generate a black frame in some cases. Go to the settings of the addon and mark to get arts by other locals, also mark for get extra data.

2 - Maybe like that:

3 - Works fine, but remember you need play a game first:

Awesome stuff -I particularly like the new images for CD Art - Cool.

With regard to the ArtistFanArt I am sure I had get from other sources enabled but can't check at the moment because my media centre box is down and I need to setup Lubuntu on it again :-( I did run the CDArt scraper for all my albums and artists but the ArtistFanArt was still blank - I will double check at the weekend.

The mame scraper in xbmc rom-browser is broken at the moment well the site were it gets the information from is down (for good?) so I manually created the artwork and setup the nfo files in the rom directory and this works and the games images are displayed within the rom browser - However if I play some of the games i.e. the play count is incremented these images do not appear in the main menu. I will try and get my media centre up and running at the weekend and upload an image to show what I mean :-)

Thanks for all your hard work - the skin is great.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - win88ice2004 - 2013-10-31

Hy everyone. Is anyone else have a bug in the now playing screen. I was messing around trying different types (ie. mosaic, mosaic and visualization etc.). I got into this menu by pressing the "m" key and then general settings. However I cannot get into this anymore to change it back. I think It's the osd settings menu. Am I missing something here? Is there another way to get to this menu across the bottom when a song is playing? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, and great job on mq5!!!!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Msan - 2013-10-31

Does the final version show the TV Series name (not just the episode name) when hitting info or pause now? It shows just about everything else, I think the actual name would be nice Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - loungesounds - 2013-10-31

(2013-10-30, 19:19)Wanilton Wrote: I changed permission, try now.

Video blocked in some countries by Youtube, for have Adele music.

Thanks, some interesting tips here :~)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - corpgator - 2013-10-31

In Ace when music is playing on the home screen and it shows pictures of the artists to the right, I can click on it to pause it. Could you add that ability to Aeon?