Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - tential - 2014-01-22

Is Aeon MQ5 that light that you can use it on a mobile? I am using Ace and my Galaxy S3 can be a LITTLE slow sometimes. I'd try it on the Xperia Z Ultra but my dad won't give me his. He doesn't even use it!!!!! $500 phone just used as a paper weight. He got it solely to test it out and already had the Note 3. I want it so bad to test XBMC lol. And the big screen would be so nice to watch on.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - schumi2004 - 2014-01-22

(2014-01-22, 01:39)tential Wrote: Is Aeon MQ5 that light that you can use it on a mobile? I am using Ace and my Galaxy S3 can be a LITTLE slow sometimes. I'd try it on the Xperia Z Ultra but my dad won't give me his. He doesn't even use it!!!!! $500 phone just used as a paper weight. He got it solely to test it out and already had the Note 3. I want it so bad to test XBMC lol. And the big screen would be so nice to watch on.
Let me state it this way. On my Samsung Galaxy S3 MQ5 is sometimes faster then on my RPi's Wink
Same addons, same sources, everything the same. I like to keep my devices synchronized

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - scott967 - 2014-01-22

(2014-01-22, 01:30)schumi2004 Wrote: Isn't this LiveTV addon depended? For example, i'm using TVH but can't remember searching EPG ever worked.

I think if you enable the EPG database in the LiveTV settings it should work regardless of client/backend, assuming the EPG is populated of course. There was a PR the other day to allow storing more than 7 days of EPG.

scott s.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Brian xD - 2014-01-22

Is there anyway that you can display the details panel throughout the full xbmc instead of just on the main menu? It's the only thing that bugs me, that i can't see how long a song has got left or whats playing unless i go back to the main menu or press tab

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - scott967 - 2014-01-22

I was looking through a debug log on XBMC 13 nightly, and saw an error. MQ5 skin file Includes.xml calls for an include file IncludesPlaylistWidgets.xml but no such file is provided in the MQ5 I have (installed from XBMC). Is this file supposed to exist?

Code:
    <includes>
    <include file="Defaults.xml"/>
    <include file="IncludesVariables.xml"/>
    <include file="IncludesMenuCustom.xml"/>
    <include file="IncludesMenuVariables.xml"/>
    <include file="IncludesMenuVariables2.xml"/>
    <include file="IncludesMenuWidgets.xml"/>
    <include file="IncludesPlaylistWidgets.xml"/>

scott s.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-01-22

(2014-01-22, 02:28)Brian xD Wrote: Is there anyway that you can display the details panel throughout the full xbmc instead of just on the main menu? It's the only thing that bugs me, that i can't see how long a song has got left or whats playing unless i go back to the main menu or press tab

Press m

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - SALAMINOMACHOS - 2014-01-22

(2014-01-21, 20:43)SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:
(2014-01-12, 23:09)Wanilton Wrote: schumi2004, when playing, press m, in menu, select option furniture, furniture - hidden mode.
Unfortunately this option has been disappeared here.
How can i brink it back?
Thanks
Only ( O ) , is active in my Keyboard
In Ace the letter m works
In MQ5 , Not
What i've done?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2014-01-22

Maybe you active Kiosk Mode, in skin settings, because m, work ok here, with MQ5.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - SALAMINOMACHOS - 2014-01-23

(2014-01-22, 22:14)Wanilton Wrote: Maybe you active Kiosk Mode, in skin settings, because m, work ok here, with MQ5.
It happened suddenly yesterday
Yes, the kiosk mode was activated , but even i turned it off , the problem still remains.
With Ace , the keyboard works fine.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - n1md4 - 2014-01-23

I have MQ 5 istalled, but there are no views other than WIDE. Any ideas?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2014-01-23

@n1md4, look this video in pt-br - portuguese (Brazil)

press left arrow twice, in top menu, go to change view, press up arrow twice, active views, after use left or right arrow for alternate.

when are in collection, go to top menu (it´s similar in Ace),

Active views

Use left or right arrow for change views modes.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - n1md4 - 2014-01-23

Yeah, I've seen that. But, pressing the left/right arrow doesnt' change anything. Let me try that when I get home, looks like I was doing it wrong. Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-01-23

Have you activated the views first, as per the second image Wanilton posted?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - schumi2004 - 2014-01-25

(2014-01-11, 10:12)Samu-rai Wrote: Yes. It has to be local images. That's why I use AD first.

I don't know of am automatic way of doing it sorry.

(2014-01-10, 18:02)cw-kid Wrote:
(2014-01-08, 12:58)Samu-rai Wrote: I select mine manually.

Usually use the artwork downloader in GUI mode to select the images I want, and then choose this through the context menu.

I've got a strange thing happening with Movie Sets, if I bring up the context menu on a movie set for example the "Alex Cross Collection" and if I select GUI mode and then select Poster, its bringing up artwork for Kung FU Panda. If I do the same on the "30 Days of Night Collection" it works and displays artwork for 30 days of night OK.

However if I try some more like "28 Days Later Collection" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street Collection" and "48 Hrs. Collection" they all display artwork for the kids movie(s) Kim Possible.

Doesn't make any sense. This is only on Movie Sets the ones with the red media cases. Don't think I have this issue when using GUI mode on single movie titles i.e. not sets.

I don't think Artwork Downloader even support Movie Sets anyway's but its odd behaviour to say the least.

Thanks

I don't use AD on the set its self, but a movie in the set. Then I manually choose that artwork for the set.
How come that certain collections/sets do have a image and backdrop and some don't? Any explanation for this?
If for some reason some items do have fanart you would think you could easily add it to others that don't without using local images Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Buhric - 2014-01-25

(2014-01-16, 06:06)minipulator Wrote:
(2014-01-16, 04:48)Buhric Wrote: Hi everyone,

This is an amazing theme, super nice, a lot of features and most of all, super fast....

But either I'm blind, or there something missing....

How do I change the Poster / fan art of a movie or a TV Show, at the moment it select the "default" one (1st one available)
In Confluence, If I go into the Movie Info (or TV Show Info) there's a button "change art" that lets me select a different poster or fan art

I can't seem to find it in AeonMQ5 !!!!

If I bring the context menu of a Movie Collection, I do see "Change Art" option
But I don't have that option for the movie itself....
For TV Show, I have the option for the individual seasons, but not for the show itself .....

Right now, what I do is load up Confluence, change what I want, and go back to AeonMQ5 ....
But if it all could be done from within MQ5 it would be great ....

You bring up the menu, select TV Show (or Movie) Information and choose Get Thumb or Get Fanart

I was indeed blind Smile
thanks !
Perfect Theme for XBMC