Kodi Community Forum
Release Eminence - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Eminence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=213)
+---- Thread: Release Eminence (/showthread.php?tid=187071)

RE: Eminence - netamego - 2015-01-27

(2014-03-11, 10:54)Watts Wrote: Wow very awesome and smooth skin, runs great on my minix neo x5 mini.... Only things lacking is greek characters are gibberish, and captcha's are unreadable, because the on-screen keyboard layout blocks the view.

It could use some glow and color, because the skin is very minimal as of now....

Keep up the fantastic work!Nod

That's true. Perfect skin, but captcha are unreadable. You can se captcha in Genesis pluging, when you see any movie with Hugefiles or 180upload

RE: Eminence - nickr - 2015-01-27

No Genesis support here.

RE: Eminence - likeaRAINBOW - 2015-01-29

Hello Guys!

I have a problem, i cant seek with mouse, when i play movies or serie episodes. I cant click on the progressbar. What is the problem?

RE: Eminence - nickr - 2015-01-29

Perhaps the problem is the use of a mouse in a 10 foot interface? Just don't

RE: Eminence - YippeeKaiay - 2015-01-29

Hi guys. I'm new to this skin and im loving how clean it looks and love the fanart on the home screen. My only one preference would be that it shows the unwatched quantity on the home page and in the library hubs rather than the total amount of episodes. Is this possible or what file do I need to edit to make this happen? Thanks Smile

RE: Eminence - xioSlayer - 2015-01-29

(2015-01-29, 20:41)YippeeKaiay Wrote: Hi guys. I'm new to this skin and im loving how clean it looks and love the fanart on the home screen. My only one preference would be that it shows the unwatched quantity on the home page and in the library hubs rather than the total amount of episodes. Is this possible or what file do I need to edit to make this happen? Thanks Smile

Includes_Header.xml contains the x movies - x tv shows - x songs, etc on the home page. I hope that helps. I asked this same question on the previous page of this thread Big Grin

RE: Eminence - Talguy - 2015-01-29

(2015-01-29, 20:41)YippeeKaiay Wrote: Hi guys. I'm new to this skin and im loving how clean it looks and love the fanart on the home screen. My only one preference would be that it shows the unwatched quantity on the home page and in the library hubs rather than the total amount of episodes. Is this possible or what file do I need to edit to make this happen? Thanks Smile
Oooo this is a good suggestion. +1 for me

RE: Eminence - YippeeKaiay - 2015-01-30

(2015-01-29, 22:09)xioSlayer Wrote:

Includes_Header.xml contains the x movies - x tv shows - x songs, etc on the home page. I hope that helps. I asked this same question on the previous page of this thread Big Grin

Thanks. Any idea on which file contains the info for in the library. I added a shortcut to in progress for the tv hub and would like them to show unwatched without selecting hide watched. Thanks

RE: Eminence - likeaRAINBOW - 2015-01-30

(2015-01-29, 12:52)nickr Wrote: Perhaps the problem is the use of a mouse in a 10 foot interface? Just don't

you missunderstand me. i cant click the progressbar. if i want, just the play/pause icon flashes

RE: Eminence - BlackRose - 2015-01-30

Brilliant skin. Loving everything it has to offer.

Just have a quick question. Working my way through adding "Advanced Launcher" to the mix, which I know isn't extensively supported just yet. It still workable though, so will be making my own changes.

One thing I cannot figure out at the moment, is that when opening this addon for the first time, two baffling bugs happen that I cannot work out at the moment.

- For a split second when opening the addon for the first time, a Spotlight dialog box with "flickr_lightknight.jpg" slides to the left of the screen and a blank dark "LoveFilm" box fades out in the middle, before the same box slides in from the right for the "LoveFilm" viewtype.

At the moment I am trying to get rid of these two bugs. Any idea where to look?

EDIT: More Bugs found, so I am gonna make of this. Thanks for the skin.

RE: Eminence - fetterwal - 2015-01-31

Hi there,

I am new to this skin, so please excuse me for asking stupid questions...
After installing and switching to the skin I found the list of hubs in the lower part of the screen.

However, since then I managed to manouever myself into a screen where I can only see the "Home" icon in the upper left corner, "Media Center" in the upper middle, and time and date in the upper right corner. The rest is a black screen.
Unfortunately, the only thing I am able to do is enter the "Movie" hub by pressing "OK" on my remote. (No settings, no music, no power etc.)

I am using a Raspberry Pi (current version of raspbmc) connected to my TV via HDMI.
I am only using the TV remote as input device (no full keyboard or mouse).

Any help would be appreciated on how to access the list of hubs again from my position?

EDIT: Sorry, seems to be a duplicate of this problem.

RE: Eminence - odt_x - 2015-01-31

Very nice skin, good work! Will try to get the family used to this...

One question though, which file controls the visibility of the main widget on the home screen? I don't want the fact that music is playing in the background to disable the main widget so looking into modding that.

RE: Eminence - User 44442 - 2015-01-31

Love the skin, one of my favs so far.

I have just one suggestion, and it should be fairly simple. The installed addon info page doesn't list what version of the addon is currently installed. The only way for me to tell is if the addon has a changelog with versions updated.

Thanks for the great work.

RE: Eminence - ronluna - 2015-02-01

Changing views screen/listing/menu works fine but when I exit and access it again the default view that was by the skin is back ignoring the last selected view for that screen/view

Wondering if there is a way to change and save the defaults views.

RE: Eminence - Scottland - 2015-02-01

I'm trying to change the action of the power button to just exit Kodi, without much success. I can add a tile to map to quit Kodi, but it's always before settings whereas I'd prefer it to be on the far right. I've had a look though the XML files but not getting anywhere - can anyone help point me in the right direction?

Cheers