Kodi Community Forum
Req Titan skin feature requests - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Req Titan skin feature requests (/showthread.php?tid=205482)

RE: Titan skin feature requests - mystic84 - 2016-05-25

I changed to emby it works better for your skin but can you check the movie studio icons for tv shows everything works the networks icons come up right away. why don't you add an option that I see other skin have an option to add studio icons and language flags from another path but everything eles works great thanks emby works great

RE: Titan skin feature requests - mystic84 - 2016-05-25

Confirmed the tv networks icons work great but not the movie studios or language flags they still won't show

RE: Titan skin feature requests - larsete - 2016-05-25

Hi all!

Since I love this skin it would be perfect if it fully supports the Google Music Addon. I know it is still beta, but I think is good enough already.

In any case, the only problem I have with it is that when browsing the "top-chars", the semi 3D fan-art appears and disappears. It happens in both Kodi 16.1 for Android and 15.2 for Windows with the Titan skin.

You can find the last version in the last page of this post: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=200640

Thank you for your hard work!

RE: Titan skin feature requests - AsparagusTrevor - 2016-05-26

Hi Marcelveldt,

There is already an option for "Show/Focus submenu at click on mainmenu item", but would it be possible to also add an option to disable showing the submenu when the relevant direction is pressed?

For example, I use the Modern Vertical homepage, and pressing Right currently brings up the submenu, then you have to press right again to go to the widgets. It would be great to have an option to disable the submenu popping up when pressing Right once goes straight into the widgets. So then I would enable the "Show/Focus submenu at click..." option as my only way of accessing the submenu. At the moment you can only have both or neither. This would really enhance the WAF for me.

Thanks for all your ongoing efforts on this brilliant skin!

RE: Titan skin feature requests - oattes - 2016-05-26

(2016-05-26, 19:41)AsparagusTrevor Wrote: Hi Marcelveldt,

There is already an option for "Show/Focus submenu at click on mainmenu item", but would it be possible to also add an option to disable showing the submenu when the relevant direction is pressed?

For example, I use the Modern Vertical homepage, and pressing Right currently brings up the submenu, then you have to press right again to go to the widgets. It would be great to have an option to disable the submenu popping up when pressing Right once goes straight into the widgets. So then I would enable the "Show/Focus submenu at click..." option as my only way of accessing the submenu. At the moment you can only have both or neither. This would really enhance the WAF for me.

Thanks for all your ongoing efforts on this brilliant skin!

I have found that I wanted to avoid the vertical menu for lack of this very feature. I think, however, that the options must operate coherently with each other -- e.g. if you enable "skip submenu on right" then the "show/focus on click" should automatically be enabled. (Or at least a warning similar to the warning if you disable the power menu). Plus one on this suggestion!

RE: Titan skin feature requests - User 224999 - 2016-05-27

(2016-05-25, 08:45)mystic84 Wrote: Confirmed the tv networks icons work great but not the movie studios or language flags they still won't show

To enable studio logos:
1. Skin settings --> Media library views --> Display Studio logo in footer instead or star rating --> enable
2. Settings --> Addons --> Make sure you have the "Studio Icons white" installed.

To enable the language flags:
Skin settings --> Media Library views --> Styke for media codec info --> set to Large Icons color.

(2016-05-25, 00:55)mystic84 Wrote: you are suggesting I use embey instead

No I did not, use what you want but studio icons will only show up if the info is actually in the library.
I'm not sure if Plex provides the studio name in the details

(2016-05-25, 23:58)larsete Wrote: Since I love this skin it would be perfect if it fully supports the Google Music Addon. I know it is still beta, but I think is good enough already.
In any case, the only problem I have with it is that when browsing the "top-chars", the semi 3D fan-art appears and disappears. It happens in both Kodi 16.1 for Android and 15.2 for Windows with the Titan skin.

There should be no specific skin support for that addon. This sounds more like a bug to me.
Can you make a screenshot of the issue so I better understand what you mean ?

(2016-05-26, 19:41)AsparagusTrevor Wrote: There is already an option for "Show/Focus submenu at click on mainmenu item", but would it be possible to also add an option to disable showing the submenu when the relevant direction is pressed?

This behaviour is already available in the beta version of the skin but not yet in the current stable of the skin.
A new stable version will be released soon so you can either wait for that or (temporary) switch to the beta version.

RE: Titan skin feature requests - oattes - 2016-05-27

(2016-05-27, 12:06)marcelveldt Wrote: This behaviour is already available in the beta version of the skin but not yet in the current stable of the skin.
A new stable version will be released soon so you can either wait for that or (temporary) switch to the beta version.
Kool.... I totally missed that!

RE: Titan skin feature requests - larsete - 2016-05-27

(2016-05-27, 11:50)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-25, 23:58)larsete Wrote: Since I love this skin it would be perfect if it fully supports the Google Music Addon. I know it is still beta, but I think is good enough already.

There should be no specific skin support for that addon. This sounds more like a bug to me.

Of course! There you go:

watch gallery

RE: Titan skin feature requests - AsparagusTrevor - 2016-05-28

(2016-05-27, 12:06)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-26, 19:41)AsparagusTrevor Wrote: There is already an option for "Show/Focus submenu at click on mainmenu item", but would it be possible to also add an option to disable showing the submenu when the relevant direction is pressed?

This behaviour is already available in the beta version of the skin but not yet in the current stable of the skin.
Brilliant, thanks a lot for that.

RE: Titan skin feature requests - User 224999 - 2016-06-01

(2016-05-27, 16:12)larsete Wrote:
(2016-05-27, 11:50)marcelveldt Wrote:

Of course! There you go:

This issue was already solved in the beta version of the skin but not yet in the stable (on kodi repo). A new stable version will be released this week.

RE: Titan skin feature requests - pence - 2016-06-01

Is it possible to add a feature to be able to use the context menu on widgets in the Netflix Style Homepage option?

RE: Titan skin feature requests - User 224999 - 2016-06-01

(2016-06-01, 16:25)pence Wrote: Is it possible to add a feature to be able to use the context menu on widgets in the Netflix Style Homepage option?

This is possible in the upcoming new Kodi 17