Kodi Community Forum
Req Titan skin feature requests - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Req Titan skin feature requests (/showthread.php?tid=205482)

RE: Titan skin feature requests - User 224999 - 2015-07-24

(2015-07-19, 23:09)214b1 Wrote: Do you think this alternate home screen is doable? This one is similar to the Arctic Zephyr home screen, but blends nicely with the Titan TV show and movie information screens. I'm using one of my custom backgrounds.

Noted as TODO for next big release. I will work on it within a few weeks.

RE: Titan skin feature requests - dt2510 - 2015-07-24

(2015-07-24, 01:04)marcelveldt Wrote: 1) The discart is working on all my testsetups. Can you give a little insight on your music folder structure and how your discart images are named ?

2) By design in Kodi it should display the songinfo there (I believe it's the comment tag in the ID3 tags of the song). What I have done in the skin is fallback to the album info if there's no songinfo. Please check with a song that has not songinfo.

What I can do is create an option to always display album info at song level.

1) i did a fresh install of the Beta - same issue. i attached a screenshot of the folder contents (source path is "E:\Musik"), CD label is cdart.png
i also have folders with both cdart.png (label for music) and disc.png (label for movies - same image as cdart.png, just different name) that also don't show up

2) an option would be great Smile

RE: Titan skin feature requests - THagen - 2015-07-25

(2015-07-24, 01:15)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-07-19, 23:09)214b1 Wrote: Do you think this alternate home screen is doable? This one is similar to the Arctic Zephyr home screen, but blends nicely with the Titan TV show and movie information screens. I'm using one of my custom backgrounds.

...and while you're at it, could you please consider a vertical menu and layout as in your very own settings.
That way I'll never have to look at another Kodi-skin ever again.

BTW great skin!

RE: Titan skin feature requests - mjbxx - 2015-07-25

(2015-07-25, 18:56)THagen Wrote:
(2015-07-24, 01:15)marcelveldt Wrote:

...and while you're at it, could you please consider a vertical menu and layout as in your very own settings.

BTW great skin!

A vertical home screen choice already exists in the skin settings. And it is the absolute best vertical skin on Kodi.

RE: Titan skin feature requests - Simograndi - 2015-07-25

Marcel a small bug in latest beta: In pause screen the audio channel flag is cut as it is too at right. I have touch support enabled

RE: Titan skin feature requests - THagen - 2015-07-26

(2015-07-25, 19:10)mjbxx Wrote:
(2015-07-25, 18:56)THagen Wrote:
(2015-07-24, 01:15)marcelveldt Wrote: Noted as TODO for next big release. I will work on it within a few weeks.

BTW great skin!

A vertical home screen choice already exists in the skin settings. And it is the absolute best vertical skin on Kodi.

Well, I know that, but the present vertical menu doesn't look nearly as neat and polished as the layout in the "Settings" menu, and the text should (imho) be left aligned. Still pretty nice thou.

RE: Titan skin feature requests - User 224999 - 2015-07-26

(2015-07-24, 11:07)dt2510 Wrote: 1) i did a fresh install of the Beta - same issue. i attached a screenshot of the folder contents (source path is "E:\Musik"), CD label is cdart.png
i also have folders with both cdart.png (label for music) and disc.png (label for movies - same image as cdart.png, just different name) that also don't show up

I did a fresh install of my testsetup and both the music artwork and the albuminfo shows up fine at all levels in the music library.
Could you please take a look at your kodi logfile after browsing the music library ? It may be that there's an error in there that can help me debug your issue...

RE: Titan skin feature requests - dt2510 - 2015-07-27

Hi Marcel,

i completely uninstalled Kodi, reinstalled Isengard, Beta repository and newest Titan BETA. Rerun artwork downloader and did several restarts. As you can see in the screenshot cdart.png is present in the header but not in the list. I attached the full kodi logfile for you.

link to logfile: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47493657/kodi.log

this could be the problem:
Code:
Titanskin DEBUG --> ERROR in checkMusicArt ! --> invalid literal for int() with base 10: '10915.flac?albumartistsonly=false&albumid=600&artistid=76'

RE: Titan skin feature requests - User 224999 - 2015-07-27

(2015-07-27, 13:22)dt2510 Wrote: this could be the problem:
Code:
Titanskin DEBUG --> ERROR in checkMusicArt ! --> invalid literal for int() with base 10: '10915.flac?albumartistsonly=false&albumid=600&artistid=76'

Got it :-) I've made a dumb mistake by forgetting .flac in the file extensions for music ;-)

Already fixed it and uploaded a new version of the titan helper service to the repo.
Please update to the latest version of the helper service, version 1.7.30 and try again.
It may be needed to restart Kodi after installing the latest update to initialize the new service.

(2015-07-26, 00:57)THagen Wrote: Well, I know that, but the present vertical menu doesn't look nearly as neat and polished as the layout in the "Settings" menu, and the text should (imho) be left aligned. Still pretty nice thou.

After the new stable version is available on the official Kodi repo I will take a look at it. I have some more great ideas for homescreen layouts.

Perfect !!! Works now ... did you also include .dsf/.dff for DSD files ?

(2015-07-27, 16:22)dt2510 Wrote: Perfect !!! Works now ... did you also include .dsf/.dff for DSD files ?

great! As for the file formats, do you have a list of all extensions that should be supported ?
Now I have: .mp3 .wav .wma and .flac

RE: Titan skin feature requests - burekas - 2015-07-27

Is there any way to show the current time while dragging the cursor of the progressbar over it?

(2015-07-27, 16:25)marcelveldt Wrote: great! As for the file formats, do you have a list of all extensions that should be supported ?
Now I have: .mp3 .wav .wma and .flac

lossy formats i use are .mp3 and .m4a (iTunes), i personally only have a handful of .wma files
lossless would be .flac and .dsf (DSD/SACD), .wav is ok but should always be compressed to .flac to save space
another one to support should be .mka (like .mkv but audio only - just don't know how good it's supported in kodi

you can find a (not up to date) list of supported formats here: http://kodi.wiki/view/Features_and_supported_formats#Audio_player_cores

RE: Titan skin feature requests - User 224999 - 2015-07-28

(2015-07-27, 22:04)burekas Wrote: Is there any way to show the current time while dragging the cursor of the progressbar over it?

No, I'm afraid that isn't possible. Nice feature suggestion though but it isn't supported by Kodi atm.