Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix (/showthread.php?tid=208801)

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - TonyPh12345 - 2015-04-25

(2015-02-26, 14:37)Sarcasmo Wrote: Hi,

Can I just ask, has anyone who's been having the issue with widgets not populating made any progress?

I've actually rolled back to 6.1.5 and still have the issue. Really strange

Thanks

I think I am having the same issue with 6.1.7 on 14.2.

Both the Movie and TV Show widget from home screen display nothing if the mode is "In Progress." They both display fine if the mode is Random or Recently Added.

However, sometimes it WILL display after watching one TV Show and returning to the Home screen...

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - Madchester312 - 2015-04-25

Scott

Not really very good with skin but I have removed the shadow_h from dialogs doublebar and dialogs_bar it seeks to be visible now you can see the yes or no options

Not sure which one is the info box so I can't move it or make it bigger not you could tell which one that would be good.

Thanks

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - HocEman - 2015-04-26

I am still on Gotham 13.2 on my HTPCs using MQ5. I am "testing" updating to Helix 14.2 on a non-HTPC and still want to use MQ5 if possible. I installed this MOD and it seems to work great; however I am having an issue.

I installed the "Extended info Script" so I could import the skin settings from MQ5 on one of my HTPCs to my test setup. When I select "Import" from the skin settings using this mod, I am taken to some sort of "moving rating" page:

I am not sure if this is a problem with the skin or with the Extended Info Script. It would be nice to be able to import my settings from MQ5 on Gotham. Is anyone else able to import MQ5 skin settings to this mod?

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - sfreema1 - 2015-04-26

I am having the same issue. I reloaded extendedinfo 2.0.8 (and even downgraded and then updated), Aeon MQ5, moved the widget addon.xml and loaded everything from the repository. I'm still experiencing the issue. Just for completeness, it is happening when trying to export as well.

If I can do anything to help troubleshoot, please let me know.

Thanks

Stu

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - Samu-rai - 2015-04-27

You need to use an old version of extended info with MQ5.

If you search this forum Wanilton posted a link to it at some point.

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - pauly3069 - 2015-04-27

Simple question I think but i can't find it anywhere in skin settings
BUT is there a way for the skin to automatically display the submenu on the home screen

For example for Movies how the sub menu has all your recently added, tags, actors etc. and you drop this menu down
Is it possible for it to be automatically displayed without requiring the drop down action

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - Samu-rai - 2015-04-27

Nope.

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - scott967 - 2015-04-28

(2015-04-24, 06:02)Dave.B Wrote:
(2015-04-21, 08:04)Dave.B Wrote: Anyone have any idea why right list mode on concert doesn't show discart? The disc.png is in the right folder. I even tried to add it manually and it shows it is already there but still no spinning disc. This happened only on concerts and it works fine on movies. I am running kodi 14.2 with 6.1.6 helix.
I have noticed that this bug is only with kodi since I have another PC that runs xbmc 13.2 there it works fine.

(2015-04-23, 02:37)scott967 Wrote:
(2015-04-22, 05:57)Dave.B Wrote: Thanx, can you please check my thread on post 718 page 48. maybe you can include a fix for this bug on the next final ver.

I looked at this (discart for music video in right-list view).
I don't see any bug. But, it appears that the intent is to use what is obtained from the "artwork downloader" addon. In testing, I have never been able to get artwork downloader to get anything for music videos, so you won't get any "extra" art (beyond poster and fanart that Kodi defines) for music video.

scott s.

I downloaded the disc.png from the Internet and added it manually (music video information---get thumb---- disc art---- browse---the folder where the disc.png is located). I run three different kodi versions on 3 computers. In The 14.2 RCS and the 14.2 ver it dosn't show the disc. on 13.2 it works fine so it is somewhere in between that this feature was lost. The bug is not only on right list, it's on every mod able to show disc.png. Strangely it works fine on movies but not in concerts.

OK I see what it is. First, no change from Gotham. What you need to do is this:

Go to concerts/music video library view and click "i" on selected video to bring up video info dialog. Once there click on "get thumb" or "get fanart" button. That brings up new dialog. Once there click on "add art" (or use left/right arrow to navigate). A virtual keyboard opens. Type discart and then enter or select "done". Now you can browse for your image (disc.png, cdart.png, doesn't matter I don't think). Once you do this, the image is available as a "discart" and the skin will show it. The thing is, once you do this the first time, whenever you click on "get thumb" or "get fanart", there will always be the option for "discart".

Unfortunately, this needs to be done manually for every music video. I don't know any automated method, though maybe texturecache.py can automate this.

scott s.

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - Madchester312 - 2015-04-28

Scott

Not really very good with skin but I have removed the shadow_h from dialogs doublebar and dialogs_bar it seeks to be visible now you can see the yes or no options

Not sure which one is the info box so I can't move it or make it bigger not you could tell which one that would be good.

Thanks

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - gertsag - 2015-04-28

Hi all,

Can we add composers and lyricists in music section ?

Thanks in advance

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - yabel - 2015-04-29

Is there a way to add fonts? I tried through a tut but it was for silvo.

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - Dave.B - 2015-04-29

(2015-04-28, 04:52)scott967 Wrote:
(2015-04-24, 06:02)Dave.B Wrote:
(2015-04-21, 08:04)Dave.B Wrote: Anyone have any idea why right list mode on concert doesn't show discart? The disc.png is in the right folder. I even tried to add it manually and it shows it is already there but still no spinning disc. This happened only on concerts and it works fine on movies. I am running kodi 14.2 with 6.1.6 helix.
I have noticed that this bug is only with kodi since I have another PC that runs xbmc 13.2 there it works fine.

(2015-04-23, 02:37)scott967 Wrote: I looked at this (discart for music video in right-list view).
I don't see any bug. But, it appears that the intent is to use what is obtained from the "artwork downloader" addon. In testing, I have never been able to get artwork downloader to get anything for music videos, so you won't get any "extra" art (beyond poster and fanart that Kodi defines) for music video.

scott s.

I downloaded the disc.png from the Internet and added it manually (music video information---get thumb---- disc art---- browse---the folder where the disc.png is located). I run three different kodi versions on 3 computers. In The 14.2 RCS and the 14.2 ver it dosn't show the disc. on 13.2 it works fine so it is somewhere in between that this feature was lost. The bug is not only on right list, it's on every mod able to show disc.png. Strangely it works fine on movies but not in concerts.

OK I see what it is. First, no change from Gotham. What you need to do is this:

Go to concerts/music video library view and click "i" on selected video to bring up video info dialog. Once there click on "get thumb" or "get fanart" button. That brings up new dialog. Once there click on "add art" (or use left/right arrow to navigate). A virtual keyboard opens. Type discart and then enter or select "done". Now you can browse for your image (disc.png, cdart.png, doesn't matter I don't think). Once you do this, the image is available as a "discart" and the skin will show it. The thing is, once you do this the first time, whenever you click on "get thumb" or "get fanart", there will always be the option for "discart".

Unfortunately, this needs to be done manually for every music video. I don't know any automated method, though maybe texturecache.py can automate this.

scott s.

Hi Scott,
Thanks for the effort, but I tried this and it doesn't work. I can see the discart when I press "I" and the "get thumb", meaning the disc.png is already manually added, but still no spinning disc. as I said it works on 13.2 but doesn't on 14&14.2.
Dave. B

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - scott967 - 2015-04-29

Ver 6.1.8 has been merged to the github master, so if you have the repo installed it should update for you. All new work will be in the 6.1.9 branch.

scott s.

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - barenaked - 2015-04-29

Will it work on isengard or do I have to use the isengard mod, because it seems not being updated for a while?

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - scott967 - 2015-04-29

(2015-04-29, 07:52)Dave.B Wrote: Hi Scott,
Thanks for the effort, but I tried this and it doesn't work. I can see the discart when I press "I" and the "get thumb", meaning the disc.png is already manually added, but still no spinning disc. as I said it works on 13.2 but doesn't on 14&14.2.
Dave. B

Don't know. For me it worked by opening the info for a music video, using "get thumb" and then "add art" to add the type discart, then selecting the appropriate image file, which is shown in the choose art dialog:

When I browse the music video in right list view I get the disc:

The conditions in the skin for the disc to display are 1. discart must be assigned to the focused item in the list 2. You do not have setting "norightdiscart" (top menu view options):

3. The focused item is not a movie set, and 4. Focus is not moving between items.

scott s.