Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Rapier 7.9.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix [DEPRECATED] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.9.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix [DEPRECATED] (/showthread.php?tid=209660)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.2.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix - blondeshanks - 2015-01-26

(2015-01-26, 01:55)Gade Wrote:
(2015-01-25, 14:59)blondeshanks Wrote:
(2015-01-25, 12:34)Gade Wrote: Hi blondeshanks.

Great you like the update Smile

Confluence has a setting (not default) to play trailers in a window when in the movie information window. Is that what you mean?

Do you only play trailers using the movie information window or do you use the context menu in the library?

I could easily add something like that.
I use both ways so both would be appreciated. No hurry if you do decide to work this in to Rapier...

I have made the option as a skin setting in Media -> Videos.

It is only available in the movie information window, as it would not work properly in the library ans require too much work to implement.

Please let me know what you think by installing this manual update of Rapier.
Thanks Gade, works perfectly and really impressed with it. Can't believe you implemented this so quickly Big Grin

As usual, keep up the awesome work

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.2.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix - Gade - 2015-01-26

Hi blondeshanks.

Thanks for the nice words and I'm glad you like it.

I'm going to use the feature myself Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.2.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix - martin.haager - 2015-01-27

Hello Gade

Thanks for the great skin
switched to Rapier when upgrading from Gotham to Helix Stable a couple weeks ago.
Pretty awesome skin !! respect..

One strange thing thou that I can't explain

I get different Information in the "Recently Added Episodes" / "Recently Added Movies" InfoPanel
compared to same Infotype navigated via Menue TV-Shows > Recently Added TV-Shows

In the Info Panel I get the List of unseen Episodes, In the Menue I get the correct list corresponding to the added Date.

This happen's on KODIbuntu 14.04 / Helix Stable / Rapier 7.2.0

Switched to confluence --> Information in Infopanel is correct

Same Setting on MAC 10.10.1 / Helix Stable / Rapier 7.2.0
Information on Infopanel also correct (and the same like in Menue)

Both Installation's using same MySQL MediaDB

Ist there a setting that I miss ???

Any ideas welcome

Thanks
Martin

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.2.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix - Gade - 2015-01-27

Hi Martin.

Thanks so much for the kind words - that means a lot Smile

There's a perfectly logical explanation for your issue.

Confluence uses the built in support for recently added items, but Rapier uses service.skin.widgets to achieve this (it opens up for more features).

I think maybe default for this service add-on is to only show unwatched recently added items.

To change this: Enter Add-ons -> Enabled add-ons -> Services -> Skin Widgets -> Configure -> Recent items.
Here you can select to display watched or unwatched items and also to update the service each time you enter the home screen. It may require you to restart Kodi for the changes to apply correctly.

Did this help?

Hi Gade!

Thanks for the fast reply
would've never found it...

Set the skin widget ... and yes it works
Thanks also for the hint concerning update the service each time you enter the home screen
That would have been my next question :-)

Hmmmm...
Still a few other ones....

How long should it take till the Infopanels are populated after Restart ??
This takes up to 70 seconds after a fresh KODI Start !!

Is this function update the service each time you enter the home screen also available for the "IN PROGRESS" Infopanel
mine gets only refreshed directly after watching a movie / series, which is kind of senseless...
lets say I start a movie in the Livingroom, Stop it an and want to resume on a different Client / Notebook, but don't have the Info about watch state already populated

Is there a way to get the Update Library function more prominet .
Right now I find it under Movies > Top MenuBar > Settings Icon > Update Library
Would be great to have it as Sub Menu button under Programs or Videos

Thanks for your support
Always takes some time to get used to a new skin :-)

regards
martin

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.2.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix - Gade - 2015-01-27

(2015-01-27, 22:33)martin.haager Wrote: Hi Gade!

Thanks for the fast reply
would've never found it...

Set the skin widget ... and yes it works
Thanks also for the hint concerning update the service each time you enter the home screen
That would have been my next question :-)

Hi Martin.

Great you got it working.

(2015-01-27, 22:33)martin.haager Wrote: How long should it take till the Infopanels are populated after Restart ??
This takes up to 70 seconds after a fresh KODI Start !!

That depends on the system, network, hardware etc. I think 70 seconds sounds like far too long.

On my media center (with direct access to the video files) it takes max 5 seconds, on my laptop and iPad (with network access to the video files) it takes under 8 seconds.

(2015-01-27, 22:33)martin.haager Wrote: Is this function update the service each time you enter the home screen also available for the "IN PROGRESS" Infopanel
mine gets only refreshed directly after watching a movie / series, which is kind of senseless...
lets say I start a movie in the Livingroom, Stop it an and want to resume on a different Client / Notebook, but don't have the Info about watch state already populated

Don't know the details behind the code of the service.skin.widgets add-on.

I find the function to update the widget when an item is watched very useful. When watching tv show episodes, I can do that almost entirely from the home screen. All my in progress episodes are available and when I finish an episode, the next one is instantly available in the widget.

You might be right that it's not as useful for movies, but there's not much for me to do about that.

(2015-01-27, 22:33)martin.haager Wrote: Is there a way to get the Update Library function more prominet .
Right now I find it under Movies > Top MenuBar > Settings Icon > Update Library
Would be great to have it as Sub Menu button under Programs or Videos

Rapier is highly customizable. You can add every function as a custom category menu or submenu. You can replace every submenu with your own for hardcoded categories.

So adding the library update function to the home screen is very easy - using presets.

You can read the wiki for guides and a detailed skin settings description.

Quote:That depends on the system, network, hardware etc. I think 70 seconds sounds like far too long.

On my media center (with direct access to the video files) it takes max 5 seconds, on my laptop and iPad (with network access to the video files) it takes under 8 seconds.

Hmmm guess I have to look into that,
Running on Zotac CI520 (PXE Network boot), Files on NFS mounted NAS, MYSQL DB also on NAS, 100 Mbit LAN --- Hmmm

Quote:Don't know the details behind the code of the service.skin.widgets add-on.

I find the function to update the widget when an item is watched very useful. When watching tv show episodes, I can do that almost entirely from the home screen. All my in progress episodes are available and when I finish an episode, the next one is instantly available in the widget.

You might be right that it's not as useful for movies, but there's not much for me to do about that.

Yes your absolutley right when watching episodes on one mediacenter, But my usecase is more like starting on one client, stoping and resuming on a different client... And for that a continuous population of watch state via the media DB would be perfect

Quote:Rapier is highly customizable. You can add every function as a custom category menu or submenu. You can replace every submenu with your own for hardcoded categories.

So adding the library update function to the home screen is very easy - using presets.

You can read the wiki for guides and a detailed skin settings description.

Thanks for that.. Allready manged to put it as SubMenu under "Allgemeines"

Hey... Thanks for your support:

Short Idea from my side.. (not to criticize :-)
As a german native speaker

In the Infopanel Musik I would use GEHÖRTE instead of GESEHENE

and instead of IM BEARBEITUNG (movies and tv-shows) i would use
LAUFENDE EPISODEN and LAUFENDE FILME (meaning running episodes/movies)
Some Skins are using EMPFOHLEN (recomended) --> but for me this also dosent sound right :-)

Again
Thanks for all the Work you guys doing.
Simply great :-)

Martin

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.2.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix - Gade - 2015-01-28

(2015-01-27, 23:36)martin.haager Wrote:
Quote:That depends on the system, network, hardware etc. I think 70 seconds sounds like far too long.

Hmmm guess I have to look into that,
Running on Zotac CI520 (PXE Network boot), Files on NFS mounted NAS, MYSQL DB also on NAS, 100 Mbit LAN --- Hmmm

Yeah, that shouldn't be slowing things.

Although I have no experience at all with MySQL databases.

(2015-01-27, 23:36)martin.haager Wrote:
Quote:Don't know the details behind the code of the service.skin.widgets add-on.

Yes your absolutley right when watching episodes on one mediacenter, But my usecase is more like starting on one client, stoping and resuming on a different client... And for that a continuous population of watch state via the media DB would be perfect

Yeah, I completely agree.

I don't think there's anything to be done on the skin side about that (someone correct me if I'm wrong). I only use the codes needed for the add-on.

(2015-01-27, 23:36)martin.haager Wrote: Short Idea from my side.. (not to criticize :-)
As a german native speaker

In the Infopanel Musik I would use GEHÖRTE instead of GESEHENE

and instead of IM BEARBEITUNG (movies and tv-shows) i would use
LAUFENDE EPISODEN and LAUFENDE FILME (meaning running episodes/movies)
Some Skins are using EMPFOHLEN (recomended) --> but for me this also dosent sound right :-)

All translations are handled on Transifex. I have no control over the different languages other than english and danish.

You are more than welcome to sign up, join the german translation team and modify the german translation of Rapier.

You can find the project here.

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.2.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix - martin.haager - 2015-01-28

Thanks again for all your Input

Quote:All translations are handled on Transifex. I have no control over the different languages other than english and danish.
You are more than welcome to sign up, join the german translation team and modify the german translation of Rapier.
You can find the project here.

Will look into that

Regards
Martin

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.2.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix - Gade - 2015-02-02

(2015-01-27, 22:33)martin.haager Wrote: Is this function update the service each time you enter the home screen also available for the "IN PROGRESS" Infopanel

Hi Martin.

Turns out the missing resume point for recently added / in progress widgets in the home screen might have been a bug in Kodi.

Try installing the newly released 14.1 and let me know if the resume point bug in the home screen has been fixed. It has for me Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.2.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix - dmcjr22 - 2015-02-07

hey guys and gals im wondering if someone could kindly tell me what the id number for 3dwrap view is im trying to set it as a default view in one of my add-ons
thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.2.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix - Gade - 2015-02-07

Hi dmcjr22.

Welcome to the forums Smile

3D Wrap View is id="588".

dude your awesome thanks.

hey could you give me the id for list info 2 please and thank you

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.2.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix - Gade - 2015-02-07

Which one? Different List Info 2 id's for music, movies, tv shows etc.