Kodi Community Forum
[MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's+Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox Helix v3.0 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's+Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox Helix v3.0 (/showthread.php?tid=212324)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: [MOD updated 04/0Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox Helix v3.0 - chauncey - 2015-04-14

What about adding album info from a script or tags to the right, above the track duration/time display? How could I do that?

RE: [MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's+Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox Helix v3.0 - manfeed - 2015-04-14

(2015-04-14, 01:06)chauncey Wrote: What about adding album info from a script or tags to the right, above the track duration/time display? How could I do that?

You can try modifying the lines that I told you with the parameters that you can find here...

http://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels

Look to 7.1 Music player section...

RE: [MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's+Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox Helix v3.0 - paulsk231 - 2015-04-14

hi . this is great but in music vis its only showing the "5next" widgit and "musicland" widgits in the bottom right . how do i get the ipod looking widgit (and others) to come on . also how can i permanantly disable the lyrics . thanks in advance

RE: [MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's+Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox Helix v3.0 - paulsk231 - 2015-04-14

does anyone know how to turn off the lyrycs permanantly in the music vis please ?

RE: [MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's+Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox Helix v3.0 - manfeed - 2015-05-16

At last I managed to record a video showing the mod working... see the updated Post :#1

RE: [MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's+Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox Helix v3.0 - hellrider77 - 2015-05-26

Thank you so much for the mod, it is great and working perfect.
One thing though, when in music library, using cd-case view , even though there is proper cd-art available in album folder, it is replaced with handwriting mod.
In music visualization works perfect, if there is cd-art available it is displayed correctly, if not, the spinning sc is replaced with handwriting mod as it shoul.
Is there anything i can do by myself?

Thanks

RE: [MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's+Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox - manfeed - 2015-05-26

(2015-05-26, 13:17)hellrider77 Wrote: Thank you so much for the mod, it is great and working perfect.
One thing though, when in music library, using cd-case view , even though there is proper cd-art available in album folder, it is replaced with handwriting mod.
In music visualization works perfect, if there is cd-art available it is displayed correctly, if not, the spinning sc is replaced with handwriting mod as it shoul.
Is there anything i can do by myself?

Thanks

Make sure you have set this screen according to your data...

...also it's very important that you organize your music library correctly, like in here...

RE: [MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's+Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox Helix v3.0 - hellrider77 - 2015-05-26

Yes, it is organized exactly like that, paths are correct
when i am inside an album, cdart is displayed properly
Before installing the mod, it was ok
It is not a big issue but would be nice to work

RE: [MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's - manfeed - 2015-05-26

(2015-05-26, 20:08)hellrider77 Wrote: Yes, it is organized exactly like that, paths are correct
when i am inside an album, cdart is displayed properly
Before installing the mod, it was ok
It is not a big issue but would be nice to work

If you do have them correct, then check if the artist's name in the mp3 tag matchs EXACTLY with the name of the folder of that artist (even a blank space after the artist's name in the mp3 tag and not in the folder (or the other way round) will result in the handwriting cd appearing when it should not)

Also double check the structure informed in the screen I posted... if you set 'Artist/Album' then ALL your folders MUST BE EXACTLY that way (Ennio Morricone/Per un pugno di dollari/)... if you set 'Artist/Year - Album' then ALL your folders MUST BE EXACTLY that way (Ennio Morricone/1967 - Per un pugno di dollari/)... and so on... believe me, you are not the first asking about this and that is the answer...

RE: [MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's+Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox Helix v3.0 - hellrider77 - 2015-06-02

Hi.
You were right. It was either a problem of tagging as i have mostly flac or a problem of naming. Unfortunately you cannot name folders containing ':' or other characters that are usually found in artist or album names.
Thumbs up for he great work!

RE: [MOD updated 04/04] - meowmoo - 2015-06-06

(2015-04-14, 16:41)paulsk231 Wrote: does anyone know how to turn off the lyrycs permanantly in the music vis please ?

delete
Code:
<onload>RunScript(script.cu.lrclyrics)</onload>
in the MusicVisualisation.xml

I modded manfeed mod a bit so it fits my personal taste Smile

added background to the lyrics so its easy to read on white fanart
added random/repeat buttons, so its easy to see if Random or repeat is on (i use remote keys for both)
switched album and song titel ( Artist > Song > Album is important to me )
change the "next" song to 1 song ( i dont like the scrolling)
remove SampleRate, bitspersample, Channels ( why would i need them... )
a few other minor tweaks....

its an old version without widget!! I dont need them

If someone like it DL it here
http://www.mediafire.com/download/b5o11ecz8v8vbx3/Mod_mod.rar

credit gos to manfeed for starting this mod, thanks

RE: [MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's+Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox Helix v3.0 - guandms - 2015-06-06

meowmoo - thanks for the Edited MOD , but i changed the files but it doesnt work , i still have the original view
Can you please help
I changed the item in this location : C:\Users\****\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.shednox.helix-master
not working for me .

Thanks in advance

RE: [MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's+Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox Helix v3.0 - meowmoo - 2015-06-06

did you reload the skin?
the xml files go in the 1080i folder

i will take a look at it when i'm home

RE: [MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's+Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox Helix v3.0 - guandms - 2015-06-07

O.K so i put the xml files in the right location and only after i reloaded the skin it worked , so thanks a lot for this .
Really looks better .

RE: [MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's+Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox Helix v3.0 - sagrath - 2015-06-11

(2015-06-06, 02:19)meowmoo Wrote:
(2015-04-14, 16:41)paulsk231 Wrote: does anyone know how to turn off the lyrycs permanantly in the music vis please ?

delete
Code:
<onload>RunScript(script.cu.lrclyrics)</onload>
in the MusicVisualisation.xml

I modded manfeed mod a bit so it fits my personal taste Smile

added background to the lyrics so its easy to read on white fanart
added random/repeat buttons, so its easy to see if Random or repeat is on (i use remote keys for both)
switched album and song titel ( Artist > Song > Album is important to me )
change the "next" song to 1 song ( i dont like the scrolling)
remove SampleRate, bitspersample, Channels ( why would i need them... )
a few other minor tweaks....

its an old version without widget!! I dont need them

If someone like it DL it here
http://www.mediafire.com/download/b5o11ecz8v8vbx3/Mod_mod.rar

credit gos to manfeed for starting this mod, thanks

Hello meowmoo

What XML I need to edit to put the lyrics in another position? I wanna mod to different way the lyrics display.
If you can help me I apreciated very much.

just poit the xml and what the lines I need, the rest is for my own

Thanks in advance