Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Torrent-Controller (Script) for Azureus, Vuze, and ABC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Torrent-Controller (Script) for Azureus, Vuze, and ABC (/showthread.php?tid=22139)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- nightspd - 2007-03-01

uTorrent guys apparently have a Python library available now:

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=15825

- chunk_1970 - 2007-03-01

thanks for the info nightspd im currently in the process of re-writing this script so this could be good news..

- nightspd - 2007-03-02

I hope it works out for you...it'd be nice to be able to check my downloads status w/o having to get up off my couch..right now I can download torrents from my couch using the torrentbrowser script and uTorrent picks them right up out of the SMB share I FTP them to...and uTorrent w/RSS feeds "broad-catches" all the regular content I receive...this would be the last piece of the puzzle, so to speak.. looking forward to the new script.

-C

- nightspd - 2007-03-02

oh and I'd be HAPPY to help you beta test it...let me know via PM or on here if you need some help.

-c

- chunk_1970 - 2007-03-16

uTorrent integration is well on its way. Didnt really need the python api they supply as the webui returns the data in a dictionary format..Just trying to tie it alltogether.

All the other sections have been re-written and will support both Azureus and uTorrent. They will also support username/passwords which was missing on the Azureus version originally. Four major torrent sites will be supported aswell. A new feature is that this will be modular so that additional controllers and sites can be added without the need to mess around with the core code. Hopefully after the initial release I will create an auto-updater so that if a site changes I can get the app to update from a central server..

Heres hoping, but Azureus and the sites are functional at the moment with uTorrent not far away from completion.

It will also be skinned for PM3,xTV,MC360 and Clearity.

Torrent-X v.99 Released for uTorrent and Azureus. - chunk_1970 - 2007-03-19

Torrent-XBig Grin is a frontend controllter for PC-Torrent applications for XBMC(XBox Media Center)

A frontend to control Bit-Torrent software clients from your Xbox. Current support Azureus and uTorrent.
uTorrent has not been fully tested as its not my prefferred controller of choice.

Download Here or on my Sig Below.

REQUIREMENTS:
=============
* uTORRENT: ENSURE THAT THE WEBUI HAS BEEN ENABLED AND THAT A USERNAME AND PASSWORD HAS BEEN SETUP.
------- CONFIGURE uTORRENT WITHIN TORRENT-X WITH THE USERTongueASS AND ALSO THE IP/PORT NUMBER USED.

* AZUREUS : ENSURE THAT THE XMLTOHTTP PLUGIN HAS BEEN INSTALLED ALSO SETUP USERTongueASS IF REQUIRED.
------- CONFIGURE AZUREUS WITHIN TORRENT-X WITH USER/PASS IF ONE HAS BEEN SETUP ALSO THE IP/PORT BEING USED.

FEATURES: (Initial Version .99)
===============================

* MULTIPLE LANGUAGE SUPPORT (Only English done but other languages can be setup easily.

* MULTIPLE SKIN SUPPORT (Currently MC360,Clearity,BB Classic and PM3 as default) (Thanks to guibuilder from Nuka1195)

* TOTALLY MODULAR SO THAT ADDITIONAL CONTROLLERS/SITES CAN BE ADDED WITHOUT THE NEED TO CHANGE THE CORE CODE.

* EACH MODULE FULLY CONFIGURABLE FOR TIMEOUT SORT OPTIONS AND DISPLAY LABELS.

* SUPPORT FOR AZUREUS AS A CONTROLLER WITH USERNAME/PASSWORD SUPPORT.

* SUPPORT FOR uTORRENT AS A CONTROLLER WITH USERNAME/PASSWORD SUPPORT.

* SUPPORT FOR EZTV TORRENT SITE WITH FULL PAGE NAVIGATION AND SORT OPTIONS.

* SUPPORT FOR ******** TORRENT SITE WITH FULL CATEGORY AND PAGE NAVIGATION AND SORT OPTIONS.

* SUPPORT FOR ********* TORRENT SITE WITH FULL CATEGORY AND PAGE NAVIGATION AND SORT OPTIONS.

* SUPPORT FOR ********** TORRENT SITE WITH FULL CATEGORY AND PAGE NAVIGATION.

NOT CURRENTLY SUPPORTED:
=========================

* NO SEARCH FUNCTIONS HAVE BEEN SETUP FOR ANY OF THE SITES BUT THAT WILL BE IN THE NEXT RELEASE.

* NO COOKIE SUPPORT ADDED YET. THIS IS ONLY REQUIRED FOR MODIFY TORRENT-SPY SORT/RESULT OPTIONS
BUT THIS WILL BE IN THE NEXT RELEASE.

FUTURE IMPROVEMENTS:
====================

* SETUP SCRIPT TO ENABLE AUTO-UPDATE OF MAIN CODE AND TORRENT-SITES IF THEY HAVE CHANGED.

* PROBABLY MORE TORRENT-SITES AND MORE CONTROLLERS.

Download Here or on my Sig Below.
Enjoy..

- ultrabrutal - 2007-03-19

wow, excellent work! tested with uTorrent and it works great! thanks

- chunk_1970 - 2007-03-19

Thanks..Let me know of any problems as I dont use uTorrent so I didn't do alot of testing..

- ultrabrutal - 2007-03-19

A request though. When having scrolled through alist there is a long way to the top. Please make it possible to go left/right to quickly go to menu

- chunk_1970 - 2007-03-20

Thats not a problem I will add it to my list of additions..

- gzusrawx - 2007-03-20

Can you also add more support for remotes most of those buttons like page down and previus menu are designed for controller only.
Like the next page could be the skip+ button and the previous menu could be the back button.

- chunk_1970 - 2007-03-20

gzusrawx Wrote:Can you also add more support for remotes most of those buttons like page down and previus menu are designed for controller only.
Like the next page could be the skip+ button and the previous menu could be the back button.

Thats a good idea and never actually thought of that. I do use a remote for one of my xbox's primarily as it just used for watching movies.

Thanks, I will add it to my TODO list..

- C-Quel - 2007-03-20

My main problem is all the list controls have black text very hard to read.

A quick addition to the DF skin.xml for PM3 sorts it out... <textcolor> was missing in list control.

- chunk_1970 - 2007-03-21

C-Quel what version of xbmc are you using because on my version the text was white.

Can you post the xml here so I can test and replace my original..

Cheers..

- chunk_1970 - 2007-03-21

For those of you that want to find all the bugs. Follow the link for the BETA version of 1.01 with the following updates.

- Remote friendly. Skip+ and Skip- will do page navigation if available. This just mimics the Y and B buttons. When viewing your controller it will perform moveup/movedown if using Azureus.

- Remote friendly. Title button will perform any action available on the X button.

- Search functions added onto all Sites. To call up the search function just press the Black button(controller) or Info(remote). type in your search and wait. Search results have page navigation if multiple pages exist. The X(controller) or Title(remote) will return you to the page you were viewing prior to starting the search.

- Cookie support has been added. This only really helps one of the sites as it stores your sort/pagesize information.

Download v1.01 BETA Here