Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Torrent-Controller (Script) for Azureus, Vuze, and ABC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Torrent-Controller (Script) for Azureus, Vuze, and ABC (/showthread.php?tid=22139)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- gzusrawx - 2007-04-13

If you need I can supply you with a pay login.

- chunk_1970 - 2007-04-13

gzusrawx Wrote:If you need I can supply you with a pay login.

Thanks for the offer..What I would ideally like to do is download all nzbs to the xbox so I would need good access. Im not in a position to do it at the moment but hopefully on Tuesday Ill be in a position to get things sorted. The reason I want to download them Is that when optips code goes into XBMC I can have it pass the file directly to his for direct streaming...It also allows the ability to add a smb module to people can pass the files to other newsgroup readers that wait for files in a directory (Dont know what ones do that though?)

- gzusrawx - 2007-04-13

Well I don't know about others but sabnzbd does it "NZB blackhole"

- officechris - 2007-04-30

How's the progress on NZB Passing for TorrentX? Really looking forward to it! Is there a search functionality built in for Newzbin currently? I just saw category browsing.

- Tomkun - 2007-05-03

I love this script, but I can't use 'The Pirate Bay'. As I live in Japan, I am assuming that the script is using the Japanese language version of the site, unfortunately all I am getting on the screen is nonsense characters. Is it possible to either force it to use the English language version of the site, or fix the Japanese characters?

- Ingsy - 2007-05-03

I gather it's not possible to have something like uTorrent actually running on the Xbox then? That way you could download stuff direct to the Xbox instead of having to have the PC on all the time.

I'm new to all this, so have no idea of whether it's possible. I gather it's not otherwise it would have been done by now?

- ultrabrutal - 2007-05-03

Find an opensource torrent application and make it run in a thread in XBMC Wink

xTV and Torrent-X - mikejones - 2007-06-20

Torrent-X doesn't work with the xTV skin because the XTGUI.xml file is missing. Does anyone know how to create one or modify one of the other GUI.xml files located in the 'skins' folder of the Torrent-X script folder.

Thanks for the great script. I'm using it with uTorrent on a old PC setup as a server. Anyone who haven't read the readme file and is not using all the features of Torrent-X...read it and enjoy your new found freedom...

No Default Directory - kortina - 2007-06-24

How do I get the Torrent-Controller to work without using the defualt download directory?

Can the torrent-controller specify the diretory to download the content to?

This would be really handy, because I download different content, and it is all stored in different directories!

If I put in a default location, then all of the stuff arrives in a place that XB<C wont be able to see.

- C-Quel - 2007-07-22

Great script... seems to lockup fairly easy though... ill grab a log for you asap. Nip in and out of config a couple of times or check Downloads and thats it.

- yzeyze - 2007-07-23

Looks fantastic....
Would it be possible to add a private site to the list that requires a username/password at all, or is that a bit difficult due to them all using different formats etc?

- chunk_1970 - 2007-07-23

This version has been obsolote for some time. Torrent-X is the re-incarnation of this. I am also in the process of re-writing it to tidy things up and fix some problems and also add a few more options.

Heres whats happenning:
- Move chosen controller configuration options onto the main Upload/Download buttons rather than tagging them onto the torrent options..
- Remove the Second Label config options from config menus. Instead these will now be changed by pressing 'right' on the DPAD and the config is automatically updated. Makes it alot easier and quicker to view extra info.
- Have backups of last view so rather than the list being reset when a failure occurs it will revert to the previous good list..

+ More but im just trying to get it all functional with the re-write. I also want to get the SABnzbd fully functional and working..

yzeyze Wrote:Looks fantastic....
Would it be possible to add a private site to the list that requires a username/password at all, or is that a bit difficult due to them all using different formats etc?

Private sites are possible but that all depends on the site and how many people would like to see it added..

I think im going MAD!!!!..Dont know which thread im In....!!!

So uhh yeah - cearum - 2007-07-31

I keep getting the same error messages when I use this. I'll post the error message and see if anyone can help me with this. It looks like a nice program too.

Code:
REQUEST START: 192.168.1.12, time: 9:49:01 PM, User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3
  [21:49:01] About to deserialise the RPRequest
  [21:49:01] Beginning deserialisation of RPRequest instance.
  [21:49:01] Deserialising field ("method", type: String)
  [21:49:01] Attempting to deserialise simple value of type "String"
  [21:49:01] Deserialisation of simple value successful.
  [21:49:01] Field "method" deserialised and set.
  [21:49:01] Deserialising field ("connection_id", type: long)
  [21:49:01] Attempting to deserialise simple value of type "long"
  [21:49:01] Serialising object of type "NumberFormatException"
  [21:49:01] Need to use XMLSerialisationUtils to serialise NumberFormatException@1bca1c3
  [21:49:01] Going to process 0 attributes on NumberFormatException@1bca1c3
  [21:49:01] Finished serialising NumberFormatException@1bca1c3
REQUEST END