XBMC_PC Win32 GUI Development Environment for skinners (skin developers) - Printable Version
+- Kodi Community Forum (http://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skin Development (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: XBMC_PC Win32 GUI Development Environment for skinners (skin developers) (/showthread.php?tid=23235)
- blittan - 2007-04-26 10:32
also there is an almost daily build on xbmcscripts.com (a few das old, since my server is currently offline)
- stormwall - 2007-04-27 10:31
Is there a link to the latest ver?
- stormwall - 2007-04-27 10:32
is there a new link tot he latest ver?
A Link - stormwall - 2007-04-27 10:37
is there a link to the newest XBMC_PC rar
- jmarshall - 2007-04-27 12:32
It's in SVN if you want to build it yourself. Otherwise, T3CH includes it with his builds I believe.
- pash - 2007-04-27 20:44
Yo man, no need for support it's right in there!
Just press i on ya keyboard and the Debug Window show's ya error.
But only when there is one... ya get back with ESC
- Nuka1195 - 2007-04-27 22:35
You misunderstand, but if the script hangs you need to restart XBMC_PC anyways, so just make sure debug logging is on in advanced settings.xml and read the log.
Unless there could be a force script close option
- mbay - 2007-05-12 01:08
I tried using XBMC_PC with the new xbmc from may 7th, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
- jmarshall - 2007-05-12 01:53
Maybe you don't have Z: mounted to a valid directory?
Otherwise, just run debug from visual studio and you'll get more info.
- pash - 2007-05-12 09:10
mbay: Make sure that you copied the exe to the root of the xbmc directory. Then start the batchfile thats mount the drives!
- Gamester17 - 2007-05-12 11:43
@jmarshall, would it be a good idea to implement SDL in XBMC_PC as in the Linux port, for consistancy?
- mbay - 2007-05-13 09:15
jmarshall: thanks, i'll have to try debug.
pash: I put the .exe and .bat file where the ".xbe" file was and even deleted the .xbe file, but to no avail. i'll keep trying.
- spiff - 2007-05-13 12:34
RUN the bat file
- mace - 2007-05-13 22:08
I don't know if this will help you but this is how I got it running
1. Find T3CH svn compile (google for it) and download it
2. extract the files to c:\XBMC
3. copy the files from c:\XBMC\win32 to c:\XBMC\XBMC
4. run c:\XBMC\XBMC\run_me_first.bat
5. It sometimes stops after the Xbox media center logo but if I click a few times in the picture it will load and show the menu
- Nuka1195 - 2007-06-09 20:24
This was never answered that I saw.
Is there something I should be doing for XBMC_PC?