Kodi Community Forum
Where is MQ6 Isengard Public Release? - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Where is MQ6 Isengard Public Release? (/showthread.php?tid=239323)

Pages: 1 2

Where is MQ6 Isengard Public Release? - iblong - 2015-09-18

Where is MQ6 Isengard Public Release?

RE: For the Love of God where is MQ6 Isengard Public Release? - the_bo - 2015-09-18

Try making a skin and you will appreciate the work involved.

RE: For the Love of God where is MQ6 Isengard Public Release? - iblong - 2015-09-18

While I appreciate your sentiment...............................

The author(s) have, for 10 months now, set off and on dates for public release!

Huh

RE: For the Love of God where is MQ6 Isengard Public Release? - Wanilton - 2015-09-19

We don´t have any date for public release, when done will be available. If Marcos think need more work, wait, it´s better receive skin with all working.

RE: For the Love of God where is MQ6 Isengard Public Release? - iblong - 2015-09-19

V I P

RE: For the Love of God where is MQ6 Isengard Public Release? - Piers - 2015-09-19

(2015-09-18, 23:12)iblong Wrote: All these eons have passed and several KODI versions (please no mod semantics here).....................................................................................................

........................................................................................................................................................................For the Love of God where is MQ6 Isengard Public Release?

Angry

Where's your skin WIP?

RE: For the Love of God where is MQ6 Isengard Public Release? - Fail$tyle420 - 2015-09-19

(2015-09-18, 23:12)iblong Wrote: All these eons have passed and several KODI versions (please no mod semantics here).....................................................................................................

........................................................................................................................................................................For the Love of God where is MQ6 Isengard Public Release?

Angry

Are you fucking retarded?

RE: For the Love of God where is MQ6 Isengard Public Release? - Ipaddle - 2015-09-19

Calm down. It's only a skin and it will be free. Try another skin then, if you can't wait. ?

RE: Where is MQ6 Isengard Public Release? - iblong - 2015-09-19

(2015-09-19, 03:22)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:

Angry

"smart and classy aren't ya!"

RE: Where is MQ6 Isengard Public Release? - Fail$tyle420 - 2015-09-19

(2015-09-19, 18:40)iblong Wrote:

Angry

"smart and classy aren't ya!"

It was a genuine question. Seeing that you have enough posts and clearly you lurk the aeon mq section (Guilty as well), I would think that you would know when it's going to be released. After reading your 5 year old tantrum, it made me question whether you are retarded or not. So my question still stands, are you fucking retarded?

RE: Where is MQ6 Isengard Public Release? - iblong - 2015-09-19

Well............so your the one MF still kissing MQ rear................surely you understand why I stated my question. I am sure everybody else is thinking it. I have donated multiple times for multiple MQ versions and this has been the most disturbing release (considering I have donated). If you lurk around here and have read all of the inaccurate (inaccurate is very very kind) posts by MQ "insiders" about "inaccurate" release dates you understand as well..........you simply seem to have other motivations or you simply love reading yourself to gain a little self esteem. They released a dead end "PR" version for Helix and are stringing them along with some more chatter about an Isengard version to be released soon after they "VIP" test it until probably March 2016 and then abandon it and go for Jarvis!!

They have started a Jarvis version ya know.................................

RE: Where is MQ6 Isengard Public Release? - Fail$tyle420 - 2015-09-19

(2015-09-19, 21:16)iblong Wrote: Well............so your the one MF still kissing MQ rear................surely you understand why I stated my question. I am sure everybody else is thinking it. I have donated multiple times for multiple MQ versions and this has been the most disturbing release (considering I have donated). If you lurk around here and have read all of the inaccurate (inaccurate is very very kind) posts by MQ "insiders" about "inaccurate" release dates you understand as well..........you simply seem to have other motivations or you simply love reading yourself to gain a little self esteem. They released a dead end "PR" version for Helix and are stringing them along with some more chatter about an Isengard version to be released soon after they "VIP" test it until probably March 2016 and then abandon it and go for Jarvis!!

Naw buddy, not kissing anything. I absolutely understand why you asked it as I ask myself the same question EVERY visit to the forums. If you have donated multiple times, that's on you. It's called a DONATION. Luckily, they give you early preview. "Inaccurate" is the wrong term as you are interpreting it wrong. The AUTHOR (MarcusQ) has said since the beginning "When it's done, it's done." Of course that doesn't make it any better for the users, but REALISTICALLY that's the release date. I don't have any motivations other than to shame (what I'm ASSUMING is) an adult who is acting childish when he has all the information available to him. I could care less if they push it back to 2040, the 2.4.0 release works just FINE from Helix to Jarvis. The point is, don't cry and think that you are ENTITLED to something because you DONATED. So, you can continue this pettiness and cry for more attention or you can just admit that you had an emotional outburst like a child and move on. Ball is in your court.

RE: Where is MQ6 Isengard Public Release? - movie78 - 2015-09-20

(2015-09-19, 21:16)iblong Wrote: Well............so your the one MF still kissing MQ rear................surely you understand why I stated my question. I am sure everybody else is thinking it. I have donated multiple times for multiple MQ versions and this has been the most disturbing release (considering I have donated). If you lurk around here and have read all of the inaccurate (inaccurate is very very kind) posts by MQ "insiders" about "inaccurate" release dates you understand as well..........you simply seem to have other motivations or you simply love reading yourself to gain a little self esteem. They released a dead end "PR" version for Helix and are stringing them along with some more chatter about an Isengard version to be released soon after they "VIP" test it until probably March 2016 and then abandon it and go for Jarvis!!

I understand your sentiments and concern but I don't think this is the right way to approach it.

RE: Where is MQ6 Isengard Public Release? - Piers - 2015-09-20

Angry

Are you *** retarded?

Please keep your choice of words civil.

RE: Where is MQ6 Isengard Public Release? - macel - 2015-09-20

It's pretty simple, as long as he delays the release he has steady income.. Only limit will be the actual Kodi releases which are quickly coming up for the skin. Though it he wants to maximize profit he can release this skin just before Jarvis comes out and then start another donation cycle for MQ7.