Kodi Community Forum
Clearity Skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Clearity Skin (/showthread.php?tid=24001)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

- scottapalmer - 2007-01-26

joe4444 Wrote:Nevermind...I finally realized that it won't display at the main menu or while watching a visualization.

I'm not sure if anyone noticed my suggestion before, but I think the Now Playing display should replace the standard music info (press WHITE during visualization) as it provides more info about the song and is easier to read.

I also agree

Fantastic Skin. - Mask Of Sanity - 2007-01-27

Hey all.

This is a fantastic skin, i absolutly love it...

although, with the recent build ive been having problems, for some reason my xbox freezes when trying to stop a video...

i have isolated the problem to the skin animations, with them turned off everything works fine (which is a shame because i love the animations..)

System is:

XBMC-SVN_2007-01-24_rev7731-T3CH

Clearity rev 344

anybody any ideas? would really like to get the animations back...

- Smokehead - 2007-01-27

Did another icon panel without text, dunno if people want this but why not just add it Laugh

My Music:
My Pics:
----
joe4444 Wrote:I'd like to add a similar label above the album cover art with the artist name.
Big Wraplist that has the Item.Label above the icon:

M.D. Wrote:Oops, link problem again.
should be fixed now.

joe4444 Wrote:Nevermind...I finally realized that it won't display at the main menu or while watching a visualization.

I'm not sure if anyone noticed my suggestion before, but I think the Now Playing display should replace the standard music info (press WHITE during visualization) as it provides more info about the song and is easier to read.
I'v changed it, it will now show in home when you use the playercontrols. Also changed the fullscreen media info to look like the "now playing" thing, but still need to fix codec info init though.

- joe4444 - 2007-01-27

SmokeHead, just got the latest SVN and my BigWrap display is the same as before. It doesn't look like your screenshot with the KORN albums. :confused2: Maybe you only added it to PAL 16x9...?

Aside from that, great decision with the Media Info display for full screen visualization. Nod

- joe4444 - 2007-01-27

Fixed it, although mine isn't exactly like yours.

I added this inside the include for BigWrapInfo:
Code:
<control type="label">
        <description>Artist Name</description>
        <posx>70</posx>
        <posy>125</posy>
        <width>580</width>
        <height>16</height>
        <font>special14</font>
        <textcolor>FFffffff</textcolor>
        <align>center</align>
        <scroll>true</scroll>
        <label>$INFO[listitem.artist]</label>
        <include>selectedcolor</include>
        <include>common-fade-quick</include>
        <visible>Control.IsVisible(56)</visible>
    </control>

- Smokehead - 2007-01-27

joe4444 Wrote:SmokeHead, just got the latest SVN and my BigWrap display is the same as before. It doesn't look like your screenshot with the KORN albums. :confused2: Maybe you only added it to PAL 16x9...?
It's a new wraplist and not the one you were moding, besides it works great here in PAL..it's probably because you changed stuff yourself in includes.xml ,and i added new list/panels and changed the id order in CommonContent.xml so try a fresh new build Wink

- joe4444 - 2007-01-28

New Big Wrap in Party Mode:

New Big Wrap in Library (albums):

- scottapalmer - 2007-01-28

Mask Of Sanity Wrote:Hey all.

This is a fantastic skin, i absolutly love it...

although, with the recent build ive been having problems, for some reason my xbox freezes when trying to stop a video...

Pretty sure its the new SVN of XBMC and not the clearity build.

- joe4444 - 2007-01-28

scottapalmer Wrote:Pretty sure its the new SVN of XBMC and not the clearity build.

Actually I didn't have this problem until updating Clearity today. I've been using T3CH's 7731 since it was released, and when my skin is set to PM3 I can stop videos normally. When I switch to Clearity and stop a video the xbox freezes.

- scottapalmer - 2007-01-28

Pretty Sick.

- HarshReality - 2007-01-28

Jesus.... that looks like my ex-wife. No wonder her current husband is a cocaine addict... I imagine it would alter the perception to make her look like Cindy Crawford but why couldnt I ever find drugs like that when I was younger......

- Vashie - 2007-01-28

joe4444 Wrote:Actually I didn't have this problem until updating Clearity today. I've been using T3CH's 7731 since it was released, and when my skin is set to PM3 I can stop videos normally. When I switch to Clearity and stop a video the xbox freezes.

Same problem here, didnt have any trouble till I updated Clearity tonight (Smoke, the new seek bar kicks ass) Lockup solid when stopping a video

Vashie

- Mask Of Sanity - 2007-01-28

i assume its due to a fault in the animation when stopping a video, if you turn animations off, the skin works pretty much flawlessly, and is awesome...

using any other skin does not have this problem, so it isnt a problem with the latest t3ch build...

again, thanks so much for making this skin, it blows all others out of the water imho.

- empty - 2007-01-29

With the bookmark menu is a Problem.

- ProAm500 - 2007-01-29

im not sure which version I have, but can someone upload the most current clearity skin....? thanks...