Kodi Community Forum
xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: AppTV (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN (/showthread.php?tid=24617)

- TheObo - 2007-10-22

CHI3f Wrote:I would not try the google code link cause that has not been used since the skin was released.

Any chance you could update the RAR file in your signature link?.. please.

- CHI3f - 2007-10-22

TheObo Wrote:Any chance you could update the RAR file in your signature link?.. please.

I have, I do after I make any significant change to the skin.

- bionic1234 - 2007-10-23

Tried the latest XTV skin, but could not find the option for Carousel Main page view that was in the XTV2 build?

- CHI3f - 2007-10-23

bionic1234 Wrote:Tried the latest XTV skin, but could not find the option for Carousel Main page view that was in the XTV2 build?

That is because I did not add it.

- Martomo - 2007-10-23

TheObo Wrote:Any chance you could update the RAR file in your signature link?.. please.

Here is a mirror for xTV revision 960 build on 20 October 2007:
http://blackmarket.ictcsc.net/files/skins/xTV_Rev960-20Oct2007.rar

If there is a new version available the old download will be removed, check here for other mirrored skins.
http://blackmarket.ictcsc.net/files/skins/

Problem with Coverflow in music view - eijnok - 2007-10-23

The coverflow view in the music sections seems to lagg and studder since the last update. In the videos section ist as smoot as its always been. Im running the latest tech build and updated xtv from the svn. Anyone got a clue as to whats the problem?

- bionic1234 - 2007-10-23

CHI3f Wrote:That is because I did not add it.

Thanks for your reply CHI3f, I read back through the thread to understand why it was not added, apologies for the duplicate request, still a great skin and thanks for sharing with us

- brentcatoe - 2007-10-23

Can someone explain to me how thumbnails are cached. I have a very extensive movie collection on my box (about 700) the IMDB scraper works great but it pulls some really crappy thumbnails down alot of the time. I went to cdcovers.cc and downloaded and cropped about 300 covers and went to the get thumb section and i temporarily stored the thumb i created on the f:\ after adding that image i was able to delete it off of the f:\ and the thumb was still their, so it is obviously caching it somewhere. So my question is where is it, because i would like to back it up, i spent alot of time adding these DVD covers manually and would be really sad if i lost them all.

Now assuming that i can back them up, if my hard drive were to crash tomorrow on my xbox and i put a new hard drive in, put the same fodler structure i had before in it and put the same movies inthe folders and i restored the movie database i exported and I then restored the cached thumbnails would everything be back to normal?

Thanks for the help, and this is without a doubt the best sking available for XBMC.

- BenO169 - 2007-10-23

brentcatoe, this is unrelated to xtv. There what date of XBMC do you have. The more recent ones have a more sophisticated thumbnail scraper, grabbing multiple hi-quality thumbs you can choose from.

- brentcatoe - 2007-10-23

i realized that after posting and I dont know how to move it to the general help area. I am running the latest SVN though, but the images it pulls are usually low quality, misaligned movie posters. I found a few things in the XBMC manual though about caching. I just was more concerned about if my hard disk crashed if I would have to redo everything or if i would be able to restore it.

- bionic1234 - 2007-10-25

CHI3f Wrote:I have, I do after I make any significant change to the skin.

I noticed that in Library mode you can no longer select the (for lack of a better term) 'View' menu. Example: in previous XTV versions in Movies Library you could press one of the directional buttons on the game remote to access the 'View' menu where you could change the Library layout/View from List to List 2, to ....., this no longer seems to work in the latest release of XTV was that planned?

- freedreamer - 2007-10-26

Hi,
I've got a problem:
on the homepage when i try to enter on Youtube it doesn't run, but the script is installed.

Any idea?

thanks in advance

- CHI3f - 2007-10-26

bionic1234 Wrote:I noticed that in Library mode you can no longer select the (for lack of a better term) 'View' menu. Example: in previous XTV versions in Movies Library you could press one of the directional buttons on the game remote to access the 'View' menu where you could change the Library layout/View from List to List 2, to ....., this no longer seems to work in the latest release of XTV was that planned?
I have added a lock option for that panel, check to see if it is enabled.

freedreamer Wrote:Hi,
I've got a problem:
on the homepage when i try to enter on Youtube it doesn't run, but the script is installed.

Any idea?

thanks in advance
The script must be in the scripts folder and the folder must be named "YouTube".

- deaconf19 - 2007-10-27

I have onyl one question. BTW perfect skin I am love just found it today. How is the TV shows menu on the homepage when i click in there it sees all my tv shows but it breaks them up ie.
on the HD i have a folder called entourage -> then 4 other folders name season 1 season 2 etc.. when it reads them it splits it up into 4 folders all named entourage with the folder name season 1. how can i fix this problem. basically i want one main folder then subs in there. is that possible in this skin?

- coastal - 2007-10-27

It's beautiful. Thanks Chief and all.

Is it possible to replace the YouTube option with any other script? I never use youtube on the xbox and would much prefer to replace it with Retro-X.