Kodi Community Forum
xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: AppTV (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN (/showthread.php?tid=24617)

- petejo - 2008-04-19

There probably was some attitude, but it also doesn't help when 'newbies' who are just trying to help with a bug are mocked for their choice for storing images......

We aren't all experts on what's around for such things!

Anyhow, thanks for fixing it and as always there is a silver lining....it made me go look at what other skins are around and I found your very own 'Basics-Vision'......WOW....what a skin......it's now my No1...AWESOME !!

But still nice to know xTV is OK again !!

Thanks again.
pete

- cyberpark - 2008-04-27

petejo Wrote:There probably was some attitude, but it also doesn't help when 'newbies' who are just trying to help with a bug are mocked for their choice for storing images......

We aren't all experts on what's around for such things!

Anyhow, thanks for fixing it and as always there is a silver lining....it made me go look at what other skins are around and I found your very own 'Basics-Vision'......WOW....what a skin......it's now my No1...AWESOME !!

But still nice to know xTV is OK again !!

Thanks again.
pete

How did you get this to work?
I'm having the same issue.

Quite frustrating, since I'm forced to use another skin to adjust in-movie settings..

Also, I have seen some "strange" things when uploading some of my XTV skin files... When editing etc VideoOSD.xml in my FTP editor, it has some strange characters in the beginning of the file:

<window id="2901">
<defaultcontrol>213</defaultcontrol>

- Jezz_X - 2008-04-27

cyberpark Wrote:How did you get this to work?
I'm having the same issue.

Quite frustrating, since I'm forced to use another skin to adjust in-movie settings..

Also, I have seen some "strange" things when uploading some of my XTV skin files... When editing etc VideoOSD.xml in my FTP editor, it has some strange characters in the beginning of the file:

<window id="2901">
<defaultcontrol>213</defaultcontrol>

He probably updated the skin from the SVN its the one I fixed no upload has been made of it as far as I know

- cyberpark - 2008-04-27

Jezz_X Wrote:He probably updated the skin from the SVN its the one I fixed no upload has been made of it as far as I know

Thanks for the reply.

Just have to wait for another build then.
Back to PMIII meanwhile Confused

- CHI3f - 2008-04-28

cyberpark Wrote:Thanks for the reply.

Just have to wait for another build then.
Back to PMIII meanwhile Confused
I updated the link in my sig.

Thanks for the fix JezzCool

- kricker - 2008-04-28

Is anyone else seeing overlaping data like this?
I also have info spilling outside of the designated area on the left in list mode when viewing my video library as mentioned earlier in the thread. I can not take a screenshot of it because whenever I try the screen changes to not showing data and only showing the thumbnail. And one last thing I noticed is that even though I tell the skin to not tilt items in the list it still does.

- cyberpark - 2008-04-28

CHI3f Wrote:I updated the link in my sig.

Thanks for the fix JezzCool

MasterCHI3f does it again.

I will try this when I get home.
Thanks for the fast reply and update.

- cyberpark - 2008-04-28

Hi again,

I am still having the same issue with OSD not showing correctly:

(Don't know why the movie doesn't show while taking screen, but it doesn't matter)

XBMC SVN Build: T3CH XBMC 2008-04-20 SVN rev12746-REPACK
XTV: Latest from CHI3F's siggy link.

PM3 and other skin does show the OSD correctly, and this problem occured after an upgrade (XBMC & XTV togheter).

Have copied both XBMC and XTV numerous time.

- All help appreciated, thanks.

- Jezz_X - 2008-04-29

cyberpark
Quote:Revision: 1362
Author: jezz_x
Date: 8:51:01 AM, Tuesday, 29 April 2008
Fixed : (I think) something in XBMC changed recently that caused the old code for video OSD settings not to work any more so I updated the code
Fixed : minor alignment issues of some text boxes once again due to xbmc changes
----
Modified : /xTV/PAL/DialogVideoInfo.xml
Modified : /xTV/PAL/MyVideoNav.xml
Modified : /xTV/PAL/VideoOSDSettings.xml

- kricker - 2008-04-29

Thanks for the fixes Jezz_X.

I just did a SVN update to 1362 and can confirm the video OSD is working. I can also confrim that the overview info in list view is now properly aligned. How does one scroll the long overviews that contain more info than what is shown? Pressing left to try to focus that area brings up the pop-up menu.

I still have the visual issue posted above. It appears when pressing info on a tv show in library list view. Also list view is still tilting the icon when in the general settings of the skin tilt list view is off.

- Jezz_X - 2008-04-29

kricker I just don't have that issue and I can't fix what I dont have
besides chi3f tells me he has xbmc_pc finally working again so he will probably take over fixing things now

- kricker - 2008-04-29

Jezz_X Wrote:kricker I just don't have that issue and I can't fix what I dont have
You don't have either issue? How odd. I see them both on my xbox and on the windows sdl port. Oh well...thanks for the other fixes.

- Jezz_X - 2008-04-29

I meant just the main one with the screenshots I didn't test the tilt bit not really my skin :0 and I just been fixing the stuff that breaks skin usage not really cosmetic stuff

- cyberpark - 2008-04-29

Jezz_X Wrote:cyberpark

Thanks Jezz, I will give it a try when I get home.

- cyberpark - 2008-04-29

Jezz_X Wrote:cyberpark

Sorry for have to ask this question though,
how do I download all files from the latest SVN build (and not one-by-one):

http://xboxmediacenter.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/xboxmediacenter/xTV/

I'm not familiar with this.