Kodi Community Forum
xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: AppTV (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN (/showthread.php?tid=24617)

- craze7 - 2007-02-17

i just updated this skin a minute but i dont have the option to change font colour or the white background...

do i have to include some thing in the skin folderHuh

- WeirdH - 2007-02-17

White theme can be found in system->settings->appearance->look & feel-> skin theme.

Font color can be found in system->skin settings->change font color

You need rev 502 for this to work, so grab it from SVN. I think the compiled rar in CHI3f's sig is a little older.

- CHI3f - 2007-02-17

Sorry about the defualt text color, I was using the white theme when I ftp'd the fontcolors.xml to my computer. It is fixed now.

@WeirdH
I have never noticed the shaking scrollbar thing, but there is nothing I can do about it. It is set in a fixed position and if it moves it is not a skin bug.

@mjsmyth
I am gonna update the rar soon. And there is no real plan for the skin other than to fix all the bugs for now.

High res. icons - gtwibell - 2007-02-17

Thanks for a brilliant skin - the best yet in my opinion.

I've been doing some customisation by replacing some of the 256x256 and smaller icons with 512x512 versions that I've either created or discovered on the Web. They look a whole lot better on a big plasma screen.

When I've gone as far as I can I'd like to contribute this work to the xTV effort. What's the best way of uploading/emailing the replacement files?

GeoffT.

- CHI3f - 2007-02-18

I updated the rar in my link to revison 505 or 506.

- craze7 - 2007-02-18

thanks chi3f, grabbing it now!!!!

nice one

- mjsmyth - 2007-02-18

Hi Chi3f,

Just downloaded the new version from the link. I did a clean install (deleted old, ftp'd new).

I notice in Video, the option to view as Wrap is gone, but it remains in Music.

Am I missing something or mistaken or is this meant to be this way? Personally I like the wrap view in Movies...

mj

- craze7 - 2007-02-18

i got the new version too and i can use the wrap view for my videos...
maybe u have to change something in ur video settings??

anyway i like the white background but its a bit hard to change it because once u set it to white u can bearly navigate to the skin settings to change the font to black because the font is the same colour as the background!!!!

maybe once u change the skin theme the font colour should automaticly change too?

- mjsmyth - 2007-02-18

I will re-download and re-install.

Funny that it appears for the Music and Pics, but not for Video. Anyway... I'll update when I find the reason.

mj

- CHI3f - 2007-02-18

craze7 Wrote:i got the new version too and i can use the wrap view for my videos...
maybe u have to change something in ur video settings??

anyway i like the white background but its a bit hard to change it because once u set it to white u can bearly navigate to the skin settings to change the font to black because the font is the same colour as the background!!!!

maybe once u change the skin theme the font colour should automaticly change too?

I was thinking of making another option in there that turns the button text blue so you can see the text when changing the theme.

- craze7 - 2007-02-18

yeah that would work too!!!

keep up the good work, its a great skin!!!

- synergicity - 2007-02-19

I found that for me, with the latest T3CH build, wrap is available for videos in library mode, but not in file mode. Checked and rechecked, but this seems to be the case.

I love the new OSX white mode for this skin. It was a bit tricky changing over as the font was very hard to read until I stumbled onto the right menu.

Thanks for the hard work and beautiful skin!

mjsmyth Wrote:Hi Chi3f,

Just downloaded the new version from the link. I did a clean install (deleted old, ftp'd new).

I notice in Video, the option to view as Wrap is gone, but it remains in Music.

Am I missing something or mistaken or is this meant to be this way? Personally I like the wrap view in Movies...

mj

- mjsmyth - 2007-02-19

Sorry, I should have said that the problem was in File Mode. I do not use Library mode (yet).

mj

- rahilb - 2007-02-24

How dO i get it white with black writing?

"Now playing" stuck even after screensaver timeout - gaogao - 2007-02-27

I have noticed that the "now playing" screen with the large album art is not replaced by the screensaver after the timeout. I have to click on one remote button for the visualization to change.

Anyone facing this?

Luigi