Kodi Community Forum
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Eminence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=213)
+---- Thread: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton (/showthread.php?tid=246430)

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 02/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - SkywalkerPD - 2016-03-06

(2016-03-05, 16:26)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 14:49)SkywalkerPD Wrote: I try to update the skin in my Milhouse Kodi 17.0 build. But after upload, I can't select the skin. (Unable to load, skin is missing some files)

Log error please.

Just updated with Milhouse last build, it's working fine.

First I tried installing by putting the files in the addons folder. That didn't work. After I removed all the files and installed again from zip it worked.

Thanks for the great skin!

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 02/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Sjors125 - 2016-03-06

This Jarvis client, is standalone, so not mysql, as far as I know.
I've removed the Eminence 2 Mod folder again, and the spotlight widget works flawlessly.

With local database, do you mean I copy some media to my laptop's SSD / HDD and load only those files? For having a widget that shows different media, I should copy a lot of items them.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 02/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Guilouz - 2016-03-07

No local database mean use database from Kodi not by a mySQL server.

Try a fresh install, delete skin folder in addons and in userdata/addon_data et re-install it.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 02/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Razieal - 2016-03-07

Guilouz mate Can you Please integrate extendedinfo script button in videoinfo screen currently its nightmare to invoke this script to get movie info by hitting C button and going through the whole shortcut menu so Please ADD button of invoking exntdedinfo script to give extra movie info inside videoinfo screen of MOVIES AND TV SHOWS

Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 02/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - SUPERATRAT08 - 2016-03-07

(2016-03-06, 18:13)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-03-06, 14:46)SUPERATRAT08 Wrote: Hi Gilouz!!! First, thanks for your beautiful mod of this incredible skin!!! I'd like to answer you about that I think is a bug, but I don't know if it is... In the main screen widget, the cd art shows twice, like the pic below. Is this a dkin bug, or is only a problem in my htpc? I use windows 8.1 in a nuc i3 hasswell and kodi 16 jarvis. Thanks again!!!Image

I do not have this problem :

Hi Master, only one apreciation: the problem only appears when widget is configured in "beleved tiles" mode... Thanks again!!!!

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 02/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Guilouz - 2016-03-07

Strange, I don't have this problem with beveled widget tile.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 02/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - dA_vO - 2016-03-08

(2016-03-07, 20:21)Guilouz Wrote: Strange, I don't have this problem with beveled widget tile.
Hi there,

I have the same problem.

Greetings.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 02/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Guilouz - 2016-03-08

(2016-03-08, 04:31)dA_vO Wrote:
(2016-03-07, 20:21)Guilouz Wrote: Strange, I don't have this problem with beveled widget tile.
Hi there,

I have the same problem.

Greetings.

With Jarvis or Krypton ?

Try to reset skin settings to see.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 02/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - dr.joaomarcelo - 2016-03-08

@Guilouz,

Could you please justify the info/plot text? In the new logo/clearart view the text is justified and I think it looks much nicer and professional this way.

Thanks

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 02/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Meshuu - 2016-03-08

Hi guys, hi @Guilouz, first of all thank you for this MOD.
I need help. When I select the tab Live TV would draw a top submenu as happens when I select the Power tab.
It's possible? What action should I use?

(2016-03-08, 15:09)dr.joaomarcelo Wrote: @Guilouz,

Could you please justify the info/plot text? In the new logo/clearart view the text is justified and I think it looks much nicer and professional this way.

Thanks

Text is not justify on new logo/clearart views...

(2016-03-08, 16:18)Alevi Wrote: Hi guys, hi @Guilouz, first of all thank you for this MOD.
I need help. When I select the tab Live TV would draw a top submenu as happens when I select the Power tab.
It's possible? What action should I use?

No, I can only add a submenu when you press down button, not on select.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 02/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - sviet2k - 2016-03-08

Hi Guilouz,

First thanks to the hint of the poster.

I have some small requests:

1) In the List view, can you please change the aspectratio of the Object_Poster from "stretch" to "keep" ? The reason is all posters generated by Kodi are the correct format (then don't need to use "stretch") but posters from Addon have square format (in general) then the "stretch" ratio will display a "strange" poster.

2) For cdart display, can you please add an option to use the cdart.png in the album directory instead using the cdart manager structure. The reason is cdart manager fails to grab posters of classical CD's. And during the rip of CD, normally I scan the disk and save the cd art file in the same album directory. Please add option to use the "comment" line in the Music Visualisation xml.

3) In the same Music Visualisation, can you please change the aspectratio of the fan art to "keep" ?

Thanks in advance for your help,
sviet

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 02/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - cabarrar - 2016-03-09

Hi, is it posible to choose the colour of watched marks?

I´ve been years with kodi and this is with no doubt the best skin ever

thanks!!!

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 02/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - alexgo17 - 2016-03-09

Hello, good day!

I'm running Kodi Jarvis on a Fire TV (2nd generation).
I'm in love with this MOD. However, when I'm in fullscreen video and pull up the video OSD, the opening animation is extremely "jerky."

This also happens with the regular Eminence skin and others such as Arctic Zephyr. Other skins don't seem to have this issue. The weird thing is that when using Isengard, neither the Eminence nor the AZ skins presented this situation.

Is there anything I can change to "smothen" the animation? Maybe changing something in the .xml files?

Thanks in advance.