Kodi Community Forum
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Eminence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=213)
+---- Thread: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton (/showthread.php?tid=246430)

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - taurus35 - 2016-09-25

Anyone else having issues with the Artwork downloader add-on not showing any previews? I am able to download artwork OK but not seeing any preview to know what I am getting, so just going by highest rated at the moment.

Not sure if this is an issue with the skin or the add-on.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - Razieal - 2016-09-25

(2016-09-25, 13:42)taurus35 Wrote: Anyone else having issues with the Artwork downloader add-on not showing any previews? I am ble to download artwork OK but not seeing any preview to know what I am getting, so just going by highest rated at the moment.

im having same issue

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - Scott00007 - 2016-09-25

(2016-09-25, 13:42)taurus35 Wrote: Anyone else having issues with the Artwork downloader add-on not showing any previews? I am able to download artwork OK but not seeing any preview to know what I am getting, so just going by highest rated at the moment.

I am also having this issue.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - jdig4240 - 2016-09-26

Hello, Im having an issue with the widgets that ive never had before in Jarvis, If I use a Superfavorite folder as a widget, the folders no longer open through the widget. This was never an issue in Jarvis version of the skin. For example, I made a Superfavorite folde with Genre folders and they wont open through the widget anymore?

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - Sjors125 - 2016-09-30

Have you checked your menu bar or widget options? Have you checked recent changes in your add-ons and scripts?

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - Sjors125 - 2016-09-30

@shorty1483

Shorty, what is the latest version of this Eminence 2 Mod, including your mods?

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - shorty1483 - 2016-09-30

Last 1.6.2 from first post. My small modifications have no versioning.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - Sjors125 - 2016-10-01

(2016-09-30, 12:14)shorty1483 Wrote: Last 1.6.2 from first post. My small modifications have no versioning.

OK thanks. Am I correct the zip in this post of yours has all your changes? -> http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=246430&pid=2416807#pid2416807

Are you experiencing crashes too by the way?
I have them with and without the bigger/smaller clearart situated on the pause screen (using your dialogseekbar and Guilouz' one) and with a Kodi that 'd run for some time and a freshly installed one.

Standard home screenwidget has loading problems too.

(2016-08-27, 16:13)taurus35 Wrote: Hi Sjors125,

Thanks for your reply, as you can see from the code below I have that line in my file. I had it all working OK after the initial bug but something has broke it again.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window>
<!-- home -->
<backgroundcolor>Background</backgroundcolor>
<defaultcontrol always="true">9000</defaultcontrol>
<onload>RunScript(script.skinshortcuts,type=buildxml&amp;mainmenuID=9000&amp;group=mainmenu|x1101|x1102|x1103|x1104|x1105|x1106|x1107|x1108|x1109|x1110|x1111|x1112|x1113|x1114|x1115|powermenu)</onload>
<onload>ClearProperty(Header.Label,home)</onload>
<onload>ClearProperty(Header.Icon,home)</onload>
<onload>ClearProperty(HighlightColor,home)</onload>
<!-- Ajout Onload -->
<onload>ClearProperty(TextColor,home)</onload>
<onload>ClearProperty(FO9001)</onload>
<onload>ClearProperty(extinfo,home)</onload>
<onload>SetProperty(HubReturn,Home)</onload>
<onload>SetProperty(SkinHelper.WidgetContainer,9001)</onload>
<onunload>ClearProperty(SkinHelper.WidgetContainer)</onunload>
<!-- Modification Onload -->
<onload condition="IsEmpty(Skin.String(HomeStyle))">Skin.SetString(HomeStyle, beveled)</onload>
<onload condition="!IsEmpty(Skin.String(home.headericon))">SetProperty(Header.Icon,$INFO[Skin.String(home.headericon)])</onload>
<onload condition="!IsEmpty(Skin.String(home.headertext))">SetProperty(Header.Label,$INFO[Skin.String(home.headertext)])</onload>
<onunload>SetProperty(Header.Label,$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Label],home)</onunload>
<onunload>SetProperty(Header.Icon,$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Icon],home)</onunload>

Any help on getting this to work again will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Solved your problems yet, Taurus?

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - shorty1483 - 2016-10-01

(2016-10-01, 01:17)Sjors125 Wrote:
(2016-09-30, 12:14)shorty1483 Wrote: Last 1.6.2 from first post. My small modifications have no versioning.

OK thanks. Am I correct the zip in this post of yours has all your changes? -> http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=246430&pid=2416807#pid2416807

I have them with and without the bigger/smaller clearart situated on the pause screen (using your dialogseekbar and Guilouz' one) and with a Kodi that 'd run for some time and a freshly installed one.

No joke, never had any problems with crashes or not loading widgets. Neither on the original mod, nor with my changes. Yes all changes are in the zip bt there is nothing new to expect. Went ahead to another skin. I'm still in Kodi discovery phase Big Grin

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - Sjors125 - 2016-10-01

OK, thank you, Good luck exploring Kodi Smile
I really appreciate your mod - mod.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - taurus35 - 2016-10-01

(2016-10-01, 01:17)Sjors125 Wrote:

(2016-08-27, 16:13)taurus35 Wrote: Hi Sjors125,

Thanks for your reply, as you can see from the code below I have that line in my file. I had it all working OK after the initial bug but something has broke it again.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window>
<!-- home -->
<backgroundcolor>Background</backgroundcolor>
<defaultcontrol always="true">9000</defaultcontrol>
<onload>RunScript(script.skinshortcuts,type=buildxml&amp;mainmenuID=9000&amp;group=mainmenu|x1101|x1102|x1103|x1104|x1105|x1106|x1107|x1108|x1109|x1110|x1111|x1112|x1113|x1114|x1115|powermenu)</onload>
<onload>ClearProperty(Header.Label,home)</onload>
<onload>ClearProperty(Header.Icon,home)</onload>
<onload>ClearProperty(HighlightColor,home)</onload>
<!-- Ajout Onload -->
<onload>ClearProperty(TextColor,home)</onload>
<onload>ClearProperty(FO9001)</onload>
<onload>ClearProperty(extinfo,home)</onload>
<onload>SetProperty(HubReturn,Home)</onload>
<onload>SetProperty(SkinHelper.WidgetContainer,9001)</onload>
<onunload>ClearProperty(SkinHelper.WidgetContainer)</onunload>
<!-- Modification Onload -->
<onload condition="IsEmpty(Skin.String(HomeStyle))">Skin.SetString(HomeStyle, beveled)</onload>
<onload condition="!IsEmpty(Skin.String(home.headericon))">SetProperty(Header.Icon,$INFO[Skin.String(home.headericon)])</onload>
<onload condition="!IsEmpty(Skin.String(home.headertext))">SetProperty(Header.Label,$INFO[Skin.String(home.headertext)])</onload>
<onunload>SetProperty(Header.Label,$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Label],home)</onunload>
<onunload>SetProperty(Header.Icon,$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Icon],home)</onunload>

Any help on getting this to work again will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Solved your problems yet, Taurus?

Sjors125,

Yes all working again thanks....except for the Artwork downloader issue which I still don't know is a bug with the skin because of updates with the add-on or a bug with the add-on itself.

I just downloaded the latest zip from git again & re-installed. As far as I know it was that version I had but something triggered it into working again.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - taurus35 - 2016-10-03

(2016-10-01, 21:49)taurus35 Wrote: Yes all working again thanks....except for the Artwork downloader issue which I still don't know is a bug with the skin because of updates with the add-on or a bug with the add-on itself.

This seems to be working again now without doing anything, I guess an add-on update must of fixed it Smile

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - ilovebytes - 2016-10-07

hi where ´do i have to put the mod files in linux with krypton beta 3 ?

because whether i put the files in ./kodi/addons or ./kodi./userdata/addon_data (there is a folder for estuary) the skin never shows up in kodi

and when i try to install the zip via kodi itself i get an error because the zip does not have the right structure ?

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - Punk88 - 2016-10-07

What is the latest version available for krypton?

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - Sjors125 - 2016-10-08

(2016-10-07, 17:19)ilovebytes Wrote: hi where ´do i have to put the mod files in linux with krypton beta 3 ?

because whether i put the files in ./kodi/addons or ./kodi./userdata/addon_data (there is a folder for estuary) the skin never shows up in kodi

and when i try to install the zip via kodi itself i get an error because the zip does not have the right structure ?

Put it in ./kodi/addons, NOT in ./kodi./userdata/addon_data
The first folder is used for the installation of your add-ons, scripts and skins, the latter is used for configuration of those add-ons, scripts and skins.

See also http://kodi.wiki/view/userdata

If you install/copy a file to the userdata folder, it won't be in Kodi, unless you reload or change another add-on. See this post by troggy http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=260518&pid=2251831#pid2251831 in my topic about installing add-ons.