Kodi Community Forum
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... (/showthread.php?tid=247705)

RE: Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - lazyman - 2019-03-24

' morning Angelinas!

Yeah, I found something ... :-) prio -10

- remaining time in "info view"

pressing "i" on the keyboard: remaning time format is a bit off by 60 Minutes or trailing zeros.

pause screen it's ok

- I also did some mysql to mariadb migration and had to update a few artworks and asked myself - and now you - what's going to happen with the Artworkdownloader Menue items below. I currently use Artwork beef. Does it make sense to integrate beef or get rid of the old Menue Items?

RE: Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - Angelinas - 2019-03-24

Remaning time fixed...
I stil use Artwork downloader...I just hide when you don't have instaled script, also add shortcut to AB.

RE: Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - lazyman - 2019-03-25

(2019-03-24, 23:29)Angelinas Wrote: I stil use Artwork downloader...I just hide when you don't have instaled script, also add shortcut to AB.

That's a simple and elegant way to solve this! Cool -thx!

RE: Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - olli14 - 2019-03-27

Hi,
at the weekend I downloaded this skin (for Krypton) from the link in the first post "New Moded version of AeonMQ6 for Krypton...(original version by MarcosQui)". This skin looks great. But I have an issue that I don't understand. When I'm in homescreen and press "MUSIC" I get an empty screen. I only see a coloured background and that's all. No music files. Probably important: regardless this issue I pressed the enter button several time and music began to play. Someone an idea? Do I miss fonts?
In other skins music works fine.

RE: Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - Angelinas - 2019-03-27

@olli14
Please use version from github for krypton, that version from megupload have isue with noenglish language (work only with english)...
Suppose you use other language Smile

This version will work for you.
https://github.com/Angelinas1/Aeonmq6-Krypton/archive/master.zip

RE: Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - olli14 - 2019-03-28

Hi Angelinas,
thanks for the reply. Another questions and I hope you can help. I have the addon "German Telecast Offers" (GTO) that shows me the tv highlights of the current day. The related widget is "script-gto.xml". I have the widget working with skin confluence.

And I want to have this widget working with your Skin Aeon MQ6 MOD. When I'm in homescreen on Button LIVE-TV I want to see this widget. And when I'm on the button LIVE-TV and I hit the "Cursor up" I want to jump into this widget. Can you tell me what I have to change in the home.XML? The "GTO widget" begins with
<includes>
<include name="HomeRecentlyAddedGTO">
<control id="5777" type="group">

Next: when I'm in the widget and I hit "Cursor down" I want to come back to homescreen. Can you tell me what I have to change in the widget? Somewhere in the widget there is this
<ondown condition="System.HasAddon(script.globalsearch)">608</ondown>

Can you please give me some help?

RE: Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - Angelinas - 2019-03-28

I try to add widget and have this resutat....But this is for Leia version.
For larger Thumb need to set lot of code in skin, dont have free time right now.
Code:
plugin://script.service.gto?action=getcontent&amp;ts=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(GTO.timestamp)]
This code you can use also for AeonMQ8...need little coding Smile

RE: Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - olli14 - 2019-04-12

When I listen to music I'm using "Artist slideshow". But I don't like that Kodi shows me 6 pictures of the artist simultaneously. I would like to have one pictures after the other. Can I Change this?
Further: I have music lyrics enabled. The lyrics view is in great letters with different fonts and they are in different colours. I don't like this view. Can I have the lyrics row per row?

RE: Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - Angelinas - 2019-04-12

Full screen music, press "m" and in player bar press button "settings".Kodi open custom dialog you can choose Background (Artist fanart,Slideswow,MosaicSlideshow & viewing)
In same dialog radiobutton "use lyrics v2" is the button for what lyrics version want to use.

RE: Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - Angelinas - 2019-04-16

Matrix version......Lol

This will be mine last update for this Mod (Soon).With this part all mine needs for playing media with Kodi are finished.

View YouTube.....With this view you can search (with virtual keybord), play (Live,channel & playlist) and cruise in lists.
Good for big tv without smart function. Smile
Play start in minimazed window, with auto zoom (can switch off) to full screen.Command player bar are in function from little player windows.

watch gallery

RE: Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - lazyman - 2019-04-17

Thanks Angelinas for your dedicated work and maintaining you mod 'in public'. Highly appreciated. I'm happy with it (as-is)  too :-)

I don't use uTube that often (I take the red pill with my Android TV ...) from within Kodi but will give it a try .. you layout looks very promising.

RE: Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - shedrock - 2019-04-18

I just started playing around with this skin recently, and I must say, it is just awesome! Having said that, I seem to be having an issue with it, and I actually did notice it a few weeks ago but forgot to mention it. The problem I am having is that after moving around in the skin for a bit I lose control of my remote, as well as my keyboard. When this happens I just press "5" on my keyboard which I have setup in keymaps to Reload the skin. Any idea why this his happening? I don't have it with any other skin but this one.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Shedrock

RE: Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - Angelinas - 2019-04-18

@shedrock 

Fixed some old bug...losing focus when open customize main menu from home window-smart sub menu button.

If You think about this isue...consider that now is fixed Smile
https://github.com/Angelinas1/Aeonmq6-Leia/commit/0f3ddc500726e51ec013a8ac761e0b50ae2e6e12#diff-e57867a3d9bf6304ef2de05c166f61bbR2
If is another, write where and how to reproduce same isue....tnx

View YT is almost done, Just add Clearlogo in mini video window (If YT video have clean Artist name).
Also add new list with similar playing video.List is vissible in view and in Video OSD.

Dialog full screen, User can play Video from panel-list...

(2019-04-18, 20:41)Angelinas Wrote: @shedrock 

Fixed some old bug...losing focus when open customize main menu from home window-smart sub menu button.

If You think about this isue...consider that now is fixed Smile
https://github.com/Angelinas1/Aeonmq6-Leia/commit/0f3ddc500726e51ec013a8ac761e0b50ae2e6e12
If is another, write where and how to reproduce same isue....tnx

View YT is almost done, Just add Clearlogo in mini video window (If YT video have clean Artist name).
Also add new list with similar playing video.List is vissible in view and in Video OSD.

Thanks so much. I will copy those files over the existing and see what happens. However, I did notice that the problem seems to go away when I turn off the "Enable Forced Views" option. One other thing I noticed is that I can't find the Recent Episodes widget option from Library Data Provider. I see the Recent Episodes option from the skinhelper, unless I am missing something.

Thanks,

Shedrock

@Angelinas - I just double checked it. It is definitely happening when I turn on the Forced Views feature, which is a feature I love. I think every skin should have it.

Thanks,

Shedrock