Plugin python directory services for XBMC (now in SVN) - Printable Version
+- Kodi Community Forum (http://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Python Add-on Development (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Plugin python directory services for XBMC (now in SVN) (/showthread.php?tid=28031)
- Nuka1195 - 2007-09-11 15:34
JMarshall, the back .. is not showing for me, with a fresh build Revision 10193. It is enabled and it shows in other virews, just not plugins.
Gamester17, I'll test it, I'm not sure.
- Unbehagen - 2007-09-11 20:30
Nuka1195 Wrote:http://xbmc-scripting.googlecode.com/svn/old/AppleMovieTrailersPlugin.zip only works with the current SVN which I just committedNuka, I'm using the brand new T3CH and have the AMT script from SVN. The plugin displays the initial categories but hangs if I go into one of the categories. I have a valid full database. In the script window, it says tuple index out of range. Did I do anything wrong? Sorry to bother you with this...
- Unbehagen - 2007-09-11 20:31
Unbehagen Wrote:Nuka, I'm using the brand new T3CH and have the AMT script from SVN. The plugin displays the initial categories but hangs if I go into one of the categories. I have a valid full database. In the script window, it says tuple index out of range. Did I do anything wrong? Sorry to bother you with this...
I probably should have mentioned that an older version of the plugin works very well...
- Nuka1195 - 2007-09-11 21:57
Sounds like the cast isn't working, which is the most recent addition.
i just grabbed the plugin from svn and it works fine.
I updated that yesterday, the brand new tech should include the correct plugin. The brand new tech was released yesterday.
- Unbehagen - 2007-09-11 22:45
Nuka1195 Wrote:Sounds like the cast isn't working, which is the most recent addition.
Ah, thanks a lot. Now I'm using the plugin from T3CH and it works. How about a central place to store all the plugins? Maybe we could start a new Plugins folder in SVN?
- Gamester17 - 2007-09-12 13:00
maybe xbmcscripts.com would be the best host? ...and maybe also start a new SourceForge project for xbmcscripts to get a SVN and trackers? (like we have for the XBMC Skinning Project)
- Nuka1195 - 2007-09-16 19:23
Anything I can look at to see why the back .. doesn't show for plugins?
- spiff - 2007-09-16 20:10
fixed @ 10243
- BigBellyBilly - 2007-09-29 13:13
A couple of Q's about plugins:
1) Does anyone know if the dev tool xbmc_pc.exe is planned to be updated to
support them ?
2) Are there any limitation on controls that can be called from the plugin. eg DialogProgress ? or is the rule of thumb to keep them a simple as possible without much user interaction in the process of gathering the directories ?
- spiff - 2007-09-29 13:18
1) already works in xbmc_pc
2) no limitation. however keeping it as close to browsing a dir as possible is ofc preferable.
- BigBellyBilly - 2007-09-29 13:34
xbmc_pc - the reason I asked was, as I ran the one from latest t3ch build and the Add Source didnt show plugins. I guess that included xbmc_pc must be out of date?
- BigBellyBilly - 2007-09-29 14:20
would you mind mailing me the latest xbmc_pc.exe you have that supports plugins ?
bigbellybilly at gmail dot com
EDIT: ignore that request, the problem was just me. I hadnt created a script named folder under the relevant plugin area.
- Scouse - 2007-09-30 23:23
I'm trying to get the Joox plugin working.
I have XBMC-SVN_2007-09-30_rev10387-T3CH installed
I unpacked Unbehagens Joox archive into Q:\plugins\video\
I've added it as a source.
Now, when I try to run it, I get an error 'CPlayList instance has no attribute 'logo''
Any idea what's wrong?
- Nuka1195 - 2007-09-30 23:35
spiff just added the auto set thumbnail for plugins and added video plugins to the library view
- Nuka1195 - 2007-09-30 23:36
Scouse, ask in his thread in the support channel.