Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis (/showthread.php?tid=287669)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - Wanilton - 2016-08-25

@azido, about shutdwon use replace function for change shutdown options

About My Menu (1 - 5), when you have my menu set as a menu item, you can set the submenus with whatever you want, i.e. I have My menu and renamed it to Video Addons. Then I created submenus for all of my streaming video apps. Now, go to the home screen and choose the widget "My Menu" for your new menu item. That will make your submenu as a widget.

Steps for use

First empty item, replace with My Meny1, rename for other name (video addons), now press left arrow for populate submenu, you have 12 items for replace for your favourites addon in each my empty field.

Exemple:
Use replace for choose in + Video addons, select one listed there, and after replace 12, only need go to main menu for see new item, My Menu 1, press up arrow, and select widget My Menu 1, now you have icons for 12 addons for start via main menu.

Video MQ6, but it´s very similar, I will create new video using MQ7, soon.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - movie78 - 2016-08-25

@Wanilton did not realize releasing a new Skin involved in so many users questions.

Great job on your part with the support...

4K UHD CASE and LargeLogo

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - leejk - 2016-08-26

(2016-08-24, 16:01)Wanilton Wrote: @defleppard, Yes need configure addon artist slideshow for have fanarts in this areas. If you have library with your music and local arts, set path for folder in script settings. I set here for find local and remote fanarts.

and

TIP:
Press S at home, active option (vis) audio (option available context menu). and have effects (visualization milkdrop 2) when playing music.

Hi,

Can someone explain how these two views were setup? I'm not seeing anything to achieve this in the public version.

Thx

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - vtx106 - 2016-08-26

Great skin!! Have been using it for a month or more, and love it. Perfect!! (for me anyway)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - Wanilton - 2016-08-26

(2016-08-26, 02:38)leejk Wrote:
(2016-08-24, 16:01)Wanilton Wrote: @defleppard, Yes need configure addon artist slideshow for have fanarts in this areas. If you have library with your music and local arts, set path for folder in script settings. I set here for find local and remote fanarts.

and

TIP:
Press S at home, active option (vis) audio (option available context menu). and have effects (visualization milkdrop 2) when playing music.

Hi,

Can someone explain how these two views were setup? I'm not seeing anything to achieve this in the public version.

Thx

Only need play music, and came back to home. Second image appear after a few seconds..

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - hugh a - 2016-08-26

my flexible widgets drop down list is missing video add-ons and program add-ons and other choices that are present in your video of mq6, i have one choice thats light green (add-ons - programs) but it brings up my android apps? i would like to have video and program set to home screen and when i arrow up my video add-ons are displayed for video and program add-ons displayed for programs, sorry for the newbee question, i read pretty much this whole thread but just cant seem to figure this out, thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - guandms - 2016-08-26

Hi, this is a really great skin, one request that i have is, can you please add the option (Like Aeon Madnox) that after library update finishes to update the Artwork Downloader will start automatically ...
Thanks in advance ....

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - guandms - 2016-08-26

And one more thing, how do i configure the extrafanart for Music , so i can see the disc, artist fanart, and logo ....
Didn't find anything in the settings ...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - KitFox - 2016-08-26

Hi everyone,

After choosing a widget in the main menu, like "Recently added...", I can no longer get to the widgets menu to change the widget.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Update: Never mind, I found how to do it.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - wizzye - 2016-08-26

Tell me KitFox, how change widgets in main menu?i have the same "problem"

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - gaskell1066 - 2016-08-26

firstly thank you very much for such an awesome skin and for also sorting out the concert scraper as this hasn't worked in a while. However when attempting to manage the menu widgets there doesnt appear to be one for concerts in progress like there is for tv and movies. Can anyone help??

[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - iMak - 2016-08-26

(2016-08-24, 13:48)Wanilton Wrote: @defleppard, members request for removie transparency behind lyrics, here how I use, after change settings skin for this area.

Why I'm not getting the fanart and the disc art? And the lyrics don't scroll automatically. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone6s+

@iMak, for get arts and data (artist and albums), I recommend use software MediaElch.

You need configure addon artist slideshow, too.

About scroll, exist lyrics with scroll and others no, it´s normal.

(2016-08-26, 09:39)wizzye Wrote: Tell me KitFox, how change widgets in main menu?i have the same "problem"

Go to button with label show actual widget, press enter for open widget flexible window

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - wizzye - 2016-08-26

Done,thank you Wanilton!