Kodi Community Forum
Media Companion - Manage Icons, Posters, FanArt, .NFO's & more for Movies & TV Shows - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=222)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+--- Thread: Media Companion - Manage Icons, Posters, FanArt, .NFO's & more for Movies & TV Shows (/showthread.php?tid=33961)

- Livin - 2008-10-19

billyad2000,
Any thoughts around an option to disable the built-in XBMC scraper and have your app 'run as a service' on Windows machines?

- billyad2000 - 2008-10-24

cold_realms Wrote:the "system volume information" bug is back in 1.911 but only when scraping for TV shows...
Could you give me a bit more information about this error, such as exactly when are you encountering it.

When I add a Root Drive, it adds all folders within the root, but I can't duplicate the error.

- HexusOdy - 2008-10-24

Billyad have you seen the post in the Bug section of your own forum regarding 1.91 breaking something that stops episodes showing up in Library?

Since I downloaded 1.91 and scanned in my TV shows it wouldn't add new episodes. Then when I refresh the show info it lost all episodes.

Removing and adding sources picks up the shows but no episodes.

If you look in the windows support you will find in the last week a few people have encountered this problem. Not all are sure what it is but I'm pretty sure its 1.91 as it was working fine then I scanned with 1.91 and it didn't next time I added shows.

- Hitcher - 2008-10-24

Try 1.911.

- HexusOdy - 2008-10-24

Hitcher Wrote:Try 1.911.

Sorry thats what I meant. I used the latest version and its broke something that stops XBMC detecting files. I'm not the only one, in the last week since 1.911 there have been alot of posts saying the same thing.

- joebrady - 2008-10-24

HexusOdy Wrote:Billyad have you seen the post in the Bug section of your own forum regarding 1.91 breaking something that stops episodes showing up in Library?

Since I downloaded 1.91 and scanned in my TV shows it wouldn't add new episodes. Then when I refresh the show info it lost all episodes.

Removing and adding sources picks up the shows but no episodes.

If you look in the windows support you will find in the last week a few people have encountered this problem. Not all are sure what it is but I'm pretty sure its 1.91 as it was working fine then I scanned with 1.91 and it didn't next time I added shows.

I also encounter this when I went to do a refresh on a single show and refreshed info for all episodes. But I found that if I just went to the "Update Library" from the context menu, it picked everything up...

- HexusOdy - 2008-10-24

joebrady Wrote:I also encounter this when I went to do a refresh on a single show and refreshed info for all episodes. But I found that if I just went to the "Update Library" from the context menu, it picked everything up...

Its not that, I think there is a 2 bugs doing the round. I think there is one in Beta 2 as you describe where sometime Update Library does not work.

But there is another I think with MC that breaks something that means no Episodes are ever scanned in Library. See MC's own forums there is a thread in there.

- rudeboyx - 2008-10-24

works every time for me v 1.911

but i havent updated xbmc to beta2 yet. still using beta1 so it could just be beta2 bugs

Latest Version 1.984 - billyad2000 - 2008-10-24

This version includes some significant improvements to the program.

1) Scanning Drives for new movies has been optimised and now only takes a few seconds
2) The Main Movie Scraper Now runs on a seperate thread, the rest of the program remains largely functional.
3) <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> tag is now added to nfo files to allow UTF-8 encoded text into XBMC
4) After The Scraper has ended a full Log is output to a seperate window, this can be saved.
5) Users can add custom regex for TV Shows, "regex.xml" is provided as a demo in the new download. Any regex within this file will be added to the already existing regex.
The line <override>true</override> would remove the existing programmed regex.
6) Startup Mode has finally been enabled, The options are Start in Movie Mode, Start in TV Mode, or, Start in Last Used Mode.
7) Bug Saving TV Show Language Settings Have Been Fixed
8) Bug causing exception when the fanart timer setting was empty has been fixed
9) Bug Episode Counter not reset when new episodes have been added
10) Many other bugfixes and minor improvements too many too mention

There has been many changes to the code and I am almost certain to have introduced some new bugs, this is an early release for testing, over the next week or so I will be adding Movie Fanart Edit feature. Hopefully any major bugs will have been reported before then and I will upload it to the website

Version 1.986 includes a bugfix for faulty TV Show Episode handler

Download

Mirror

Version 1.985 - billyad2000 - 2008-10-24

Small bug fix for TV Show scraper would not find new episodes & would also get 404 not found error.

Download

Mirror

Version 1.986 - billyad2000 - 2008-10-24

For people having issues with TV Shows Scraper Problems 404 please try version 1.986

Download

Mirror

- shadowdragon - 2008-10-25

billyad2000 Wrote:For people having issues with TV Shows Scraper Problems 404 please try version 1.986

Download

Mirror

still got the 404 when it found some episode zeros in farscape, but it did scape new shows and added them.

- HexusOdy - 2008-10-25

What is the Regex overide for Billy?

- billyad2000 - 2008-10-25

HexusOdy Wrote:What is the Regex overide for Billy?

It causes the program to ignore the built in regex, so that the regex included in the regex.xml file are the only regex used.

- HexusOdy - 2008-10-25

Hi Billy,

Where is MC getting its default Movie Thumbs from?

For nearly every movie Ive scanned (220+) I've had to go through and change the default cover art because its not a cover or its foreign language.

Yet 9 times out 10 when I go into edit info and clip rescrape thumbs the 1st one up is the right one.