Kodi Community Forum
[WINDOWS] Unofficial third-party nightly builds for the community (Notification only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: General Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Forum: Windows (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+---- Thread: [WINDOWS] Unofficial third-party nightly builds for the community (Notification only) (/showthread.php?tid=35452)

Unofficial XBMC from SVN Nightly Builds - TheQuestor - 2009-05-04

Ok guys, nearly everything is back to normal Smile After the devs made some requests, and BigBellyBilly made some requests, and after a complete melt down changing from IIS6 to IIS7 on Godaddy [oh god the horror there] I've been able to impliment nearly all the changes. The only thing I have left to do is finish my OS X builds to work on 10.4 instead of 10.5+ only. This should be done by morning.

Recent Changes.
Past builds. You can now download older builds directly from the Build Notes Menu. This one was a pain but worth it.
API to allow the T3CH Updater offline and online downloads.
API to show nightly build # and Date in raw format [for T3CH Updater]
API to show ChangeLog in raw format. [for T3CH Updater]

The rest of the Dev Requests are also in the works. Namely LTCG Builds for Xbox to start.

Due to the fact that I offer a grey download, I'm not sure if it is possible to get my site listed but it is so easy to find. Google "xbmc nightly" and right there at the top is what you need to find Smile

Over the next few days I'll be implimenting the rest of the Dev requested additions and re-setup the forums [though not so high on the list of must have since this fine forum is here anyway Smile]

If you would like to see other additions please let me know and to the Devs, keep up the awesome work and let me know what else you would like to me to do.

- ikons - 2009-05-04

Upped Rev19920 Smile

- ikons - 2009-05-05

Upped Rev19941 Smile

- nessus - 2009-05-05

TheQuestor Wrote:...If you would like to see other additions please let me know and to the Devs, keep up the awesome work and let me know what else you would like to me to do.

What about this track ?

Can you implement that to the Babylon Beta 1 ?

Nothing more from me. I am FULL !!! Big Grin

- TheQuestor - 2009-05-05

nessus Wrote:What about this track ?

Can you implement that to the Babylon Beta 1 ?

Nothing more from me. I am FULL !!! Big Grin

I'm not a dev, I just run a website, and the additions I was asking for had to do with said site Smile

- nessus - 2009-05-06

Sorry questor i thught i was quoting ikons post.

So ikons...Is it possible for you to make a build with this ?

- WiSo - 2009-05-06

Did you ever read the ticket? It's a feature request and if you want to have it added code it. patches are welcome.

- ikons - 2009-05-06

Upped Rev19978 Smile

- stoli - 2009-05-06

ikons Wrote:Upped Rev19978 Smile

I get an error when trying to install this build:

19941 was fine...

Thanks,
-stoli-

- kricker - 2009-05-06

stoli Wrote:I get an error when trying to install this build:

19941 was fine...

Thanks,
-stoli-
Grab it using the XBMC updater client.

- stoli - 2009-05-06

Thanks kricker that worked.

- ikons - 2009-05-07

Upped Rev20031 Smile

- nessus - 2009-05-07

WiSo Wrote:Did you ever read the ticket? It's a feature request and if you want to have it added code it. patches are welcome.

There is no reason for this kind of answer. No

If YOU ever read the ticket you will see that i wrote/ask in that track, if there is any news on that feature. I don't know how much fast is this track system is working. I've read that this feature it was schedule for v9.04 and now is for v9.10 sometime in October.

If i was enough skilled to code this, you think i will ask for help here ? Huh

Anyway...sorry to bother the tread with this, and if i find a solution to this be sure that we will not share it with the XBMC Team. Angry

Thanks

- kricker - 2009-05-07

nessus Wrote:There is no reason for this kind of answer. No

If YOU ever read the ticket you will see that i wrote/ask in that track, if there is any news on that feature. I don't know how much fast is this track system is working. I've read that this feature it was schedule for v9.04 and now is for v9.10 sometime in October.

If i was enough skilled to code this, you think i will ask for help here ? Huh

Anyway...sorry to bother the tread with this, and if i find a solution to this be sure that we will not share it with the XBMC Team. Angry

Thanks
Is there any reason for this kind of post! NO! Did you read the opening post to this thread?! I bet not. It appears you are not doing much reading whatsoever. This is for discussing these 3rd party builds. Not feature request. You obviously don't understand the difference between a request ticket and a patch ticket and what SVN builds are. We make the builds from completed patches that are submitted to the SVN. If a ticket is marked as a feature request and is not closed with a patch #, then it isn't done. Sorry someone hasn't gotten to that feature request yet, but they are doing this on their own time you know.

You are the one way off the mark here. Wiso simply informed you that it isn't a patch, therefore it can't be added to an SVN build. To take that kind of tone and attitude is not welcome. Go find your solution and not share, better yet if that is the kind of attitude you'll have then just go.

- ikons - 2009-05-07

Upped Rev20044 Smile