Kodi Community Forum
Bugs and Suggestions - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: MediaStream (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Thread: Bugs and Suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=35702)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

- Aucard The 3rd - 2008-09-01

just a few things i was wondering if it would be possible in the future to add the option of changing the directory pathway for some of the links. example: you highlight programs and then press right and the submenu comes up but it just goes to the default app directory when i press and of the option. I want to be able to edit sources for each of those to go to the folder i want, get the picture.

i get this odd bug when i run the apple trailer script after i download and watch a trailer the thumbs in that gender go bye bye and don't come back unless i delete the temp info for that script and do a new install.

one last thing, the the movie and tv options in the home menu they don't know where to go i just get a blank menu screen i want to know how to i change the directory source for those 2? if i got to video then in my tv or movie folder i can get to them and set them up fine but not with those 2, to i disable them from showing in the home menu.

- Wir3d - 2008-09-01

Aucard The 3rd Wrote:just a few things i was wondering if it would be possible in the future to add the option of changing the directory pathway for some of the links. example: you highlight programs and then press right and the submenu comes up but it just goes to the default app directory when i press and of the option. I want to be able to edit sources for each of those to go to the folder i want, get the picture.

i get this odd bug when i run the apple trailer script after i download and watch a trailer the thumbs in that gender go bye bye and don't come back unless i delete the temp info for that script and do a new install.

one last thing, the the movie and tv options in the home menu they don't know where to go i just get a blank menu screen i want to know how to i change the directory source for those 2? if i got to video then in my tv or movie folder i can get to them and set them up fine but not with those 2, to i disable them from showing in the home menu.

Turn off "Use wathched thumbnal" in AMT settings. That should fix your missing icon problem.

Movie and TV Shows go directly to Video library. Change the following to your liking in home.xml

Movies:
Code:
<item id="3">
<description>Movies Button</description>
<label> $LOCALIZE[31113] </label>
<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyVideoLibrary,movietitles)</onclick>
</item>

TV Shows:
Code:
<item id="3">
<description>TV Shows Button</description>
<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyVideoLibrary,tvshowtitles)</onclick>
</item>

- Nathaniel - 2008-09-01

Number of episodes in a TV-show season is empty for me, instead I'm getting "1 episodes" next to episode one, "2 episodes" next to the second episode and so on... I'm guessing there should be a count of total/unseen episodes of each season at the season screen, not the episode screen.

Do you need more info, or do you want me to take a screenshot?

- skunkm0nkee - 2008-09-01

Nathaniel Wrote:Number of episodes in a TV-show season is empty for me, instead I'm getting "1 episodes" next to episode one, "2 episodes" next to the second episode and so on... I'm guessing there should be a count of total/unseen episodes of each season at the season screen, not the episode screen.

Do you need more info, or do you want me to take a screenshot?

A screenshot would be good but before doing that please make sure you are using a valid view (if you haven't selected a view in the skin then it may have defaulted to a non-episode friendly view)

- Nathaniel - 2008-09-01

skunkm0nkee Wrote:A screenshot would be good but before doing that please make sure you are using a valid view (if you haven't selected a view in the skin then it may have defaulted to a non-episode friendly view)

Ah, my mistake. I hadn't realized there were different views for TV-shows, season and episodes, and the default settings were dead wrong. It looks great now, thank you!

- Aucard The 3rd - 2008-09-01

Wir3d Wrote:Turn off "Use wathched thumbnal" in AMT settings. That should fix your missing icon problem.

Movie and TV Shows go directly to Video library. Change the following to your liking in home.xml

Movies:
Code:
<item id="3">
<description>Movies Button</description>
</item>

TV Shows:
Code:
<item id="3">
<description>TV Shows Button</description>
</item>

Alright i have found it in the home.xml but i'm alittle confused where in this line of code to i put the path way for the folder that is my my tv shows, movies, etc. and as far as the apple movie trailers go i did that option, not to use the thumbs but after i go into a gender and watch a trailer they all still go bye bye and it will not refresh the listings in it so i can watch anything else after that.

- tsint - 2008-09-01

I've now customized the skin to make it a bit more mp3-friendly Smile

New mp3 browse view, using the whole screen with. Album covers are removed, both in the view and the Now Playing Details.

I've also changed the mp3 vis, you can now actually choose between the ProjectM scenes Smile

Please let me know if someone else is interested in these changes.

- skunkm0nkee - 2008-09-01

Nice work Big Grin

In terms of your mp3 view, you can already do this in the standard version of the skin (by turning off thumbs in the list view) although it would still include the album cover in the nowplaying UI (if it was something that people wanted then we could always add an option for it?)

As for the updated visualisation view we have something in our plans already to change the current UI so that it handles wider/longer text better (although I don't think we were planning on having them at the top and bottom of the screen but you never know)

- tsint - 2008-09-02

skunkm0nkee Wrote:In terms of your mp3 view, you can already do this in the standard version of the skin (by turning off thumbs in the list view) although it would still include the album cover in the nowplaying UI (if it was something that people wanted then we could always add an option for it?)

I didn't know about the thumbs off option, works good! Regarding the nowplaying album cover, none of my 83224 mp3s has an album cover and I don't like the no thumb image. But that is probably just me Smile

- Wir3d - 2008-09-02

Aucard The 3rd Wrote:Alright i have found it in the home.xml but i'm alittle confused where in this line of code to i put the path way for the folder that is my my tv shows, movies, etc. and as far as the apple movie trailers go i did that option, not to use the thumbs but after i go into a gender and watch a trailer they all still go bye bye and it will not refresh the listings in it so i can watch anything else after that.

Aucard, does the AMT problem occur in PMIII?
If it does then it's an AMT issue not skin related.

Regarding the address change, try the following. The red text is the name of your "source".
Code:
[u][b]find[/b][/u]

[b][u]replace with[/u][/b]
<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(videofiles,[color=red]movies[/color])</onclick>

Code:
[b][u]find[/u][/b]

<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(Videofiles,[color=red]tv shows[/color])</onclick>

- Aucard The 3rd - 2008-09-02

Wir3d Wrote:Aucard, does the AMT problem occur in PMIII?

Regarding the address change, try the following. The red text is the name of your "source".
Code:
[u][b]find[/b][/u]

Code:
[b][u]find[/u][/b]

at first the issue would start if i did a brand new install with the script in the media stream skin, then it would not work in the PMIII, but when the new version of the skin came out today i did a fresh install of it and started in in PMIII with a min install, then went into the media stream skin and then it worked fine. as far as i can tell AMT is working fine at the moment. for a while before todays update when i would go into AMT in media Stream and go into the settings for it it would be blank but since todays update everything looks fine. and as far as the renaming goes, i have 2 folders listed as Television in the f and g drives if i rename tv shows with television then it should go into that appropriate folder or will it get confused since i have that folder in 2 drives. i will try it anyways and let you know. thanks for the fast response.Laugh

- yellowman - 2008-09-02

skunkm0nkee Wrote:As for the updated visualisation view we have something in our plans already to change the current UI so that it handles wider/longer text better (although I don't think we were planning on having them at the top and bottom of the screen but you never know)

That´s good to hear! I really think you should consider having it top or bottom instead, works so much better usability-wise and together with the visualisation. Imo.

Or at least make it an option...

- mindweaver - 2008-09-02

mindweaver Wrote:Found some faults with the new version (0.88) that I believe did not occur in the previous builds.

Still no fix for this in .89
Seemed to work fine in .87 but not in .88

And I would love if you could separate the option for removing thumbs in list-view. like "disable thumbs in list view for videos", "disable thumbs in list view for music". It wouldn't be perfekt but at least it would do the job until you have the time to put in something more advanced Smile

Thanks again for you hard work!

- skunkm0nkee - 2008-09-02

2 new options will be available in the next release to allow you to turn off thumbs for videos or music separately. (The current global setting is still there and will override the other two if it is set)

- Aucard The 3rd - 2008-09-03

Wir3d Wrote:Aucard, does the AMT problem occur in PMIII?

Code:
[u][b]find[/b][/u]

Code:
[b][u]find[/u][/b]

alright i tried the code change and no difference, so i posted a video on youtube to better show whats going on in media stream, keep in mind i just posted it so it may not be ready for viewing yet as it is still being processed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7euEFCPV1FI