Kodi Community Forum
Beta Arctic Horizon 2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: Beta Arctic Horizon 2 (/showthread.php?tid=367352)

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - simtaj - 2023-03-05

(2023-03-01, 06:32)mogus Wrote:
(2023-03-01, 01:40)Frozen Chick Wrote: Yoo guys. I have a problem, there is some show i am watching and the player works great and all and it shows the show logo when i click the player and it looks really good. But now i got to season two and when its playing and i reveal the player i only see its name not the show logo. Any fix ?

I have this same problem. I have also found some definitive different cases where this happens and doesn't happen. I can try to describe them if jurial cares/thinks it'd help towards a fix.

But about your setup, do you use PlexKodiConnect? I've been wondering if the issue comes from PKC or is there just something wrong with this skin.
Same problem and I use PlexKodiConnect, too.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - effe.rnr - 2023-03-05

fullscreen weather widget doesn't work on my shield. It is simply not displayed

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Frozen Chick - 2023-03-05

(2023-03-02, 21:05)simtaj Wrote:
(2023-03-02, 06:04)mogus Wrote:
(2023-03-01, 22:15)Reckoner89 Wrote: I have the clearlogo osd issue as well but I do not use PKC so that may just be a coincidence.

Ok, this is good to hear. So it is some problem with the skin, or perhaps our setups somehow?
I have the same problem on two devices, so it has to be something wrong.

Jurial any news on this ?

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - taiseer999 - 2023-03-05

Create a new tab, call it weather, 
choose item for menu> common> weather

Choose fullscreen widget > choose widget> default widgets >other> weather

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - AudigierSanchez - 2023-03-05

@effe.rnr

To activate it you have to go to widgets - choose widget - default widgets and select fullscreen. then go to fullscreen widget - choose widget - default widget - other and select weather.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - AudigierSanchez - 2023-03-05

@jurialmunkey

is it possible to hide context menu options in tmdb helper? I don't usually use many of the options for example: browse lists, trakt options, manage artwork etc. I would like to hide what I don't use

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - jurialmunkey - 2023-03-05

(2023-03-05, 01:46)Frozen Chick Wrote:
(2023-03-02, 21:05)simtaj Wrote:
(2023-03-02, 06:04)mogus Wrote: Ok, this is good to hear. So it is some problem with the skin, or perhaps our setups somehow?
I have the same problem on two devices, so it has to be something wrong.

Jurial any news on this ?

As per first page, please report bugs on github.

It is too difficult for me to sift through 100s of forum posts looking for relevant information.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - jurialmunkey - 2023-03-05

(2023-03-05, 07:30)AudigierSanchez Wrote: @jurialmunkey

is it possible to hide context menu options in tmdb helper? I don't usually use many of the options for example: browse lists, trakt options, manage artwork etc. I would like to hide what I don't use

No but it has been requested:
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/issues/770

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Bindou - 2023-03-05

[font][font]à supprimer[/font][/font]

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Rabb - 2023-03-05

any info on this little problem, fanart for background fullscreen, with my movies and tv. it would auto scroll to next movie fanart say every 8 secs. this been great since set it up.
but after 1 of the updates this week, seems it stuck on 1 background, don't auto scroll any more.  checked setting, nothing changed. any 1 else got this just starting this week ?

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - KingChit - 2023-03-05

(2023-03-05, 12:08)Bindou Wrote:
(2023-02-22, 13:18)Bindou Wrote: @jurialmunkey, do you have control over the time format displayed on the movie info ? If so, could you suggest several displays ?

Current time format : 1 hr 55 mins
Correct time format in EU : 1 h 55 min

Can anyone help me ?

Learn to live with trivial things?

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - mariofenech - 2023-03-05

(2023-03-05, 07:17)taiseer999 Wrote: Create a new tab, call it weather, 
choose item for menu> common> weather

Choose fullscreen widget > choose widget> default widgets >other> weather
Yeah nice never noticed that but it s basically the widget that is on side power menu by default...maybe hopefully in the future it will match the functions of multi weather like hourly,maps,icons,fanart etc

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - effe.rnr - 2023-03-05

(2023-03-05, 07:29)AudigierSanchez Wrote: @effe.rnr

To activate it you have to go to widgets - choose widget - default widgets and select fullscreen. then go to fullscreen widget - choose widget - default widget - other and select weather.

EDIT: Sorry, I missed the part that I have to go to widgets first before I define the fullscreen widget. Thanks! Now it works

(2023-03-05, 07:29)AudigierSanchez Wrote: @effe.rnr

So that explains why I can't scroll down to my other widgets below it when I activate weather widget as just fullscreen skipping creating the dummy fullscreen widget..
So first you need to create a dummy full screen widget?
I ll try that later..

Anyone knows why I m getting "the moviedb helper error" popping up once in a while?maybe it's something known?have not inputted any api's yet if that helps