Kodi Community Forum
Beta Arctic Horizon 2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: Beta Arctic Horizon 2 (/showthread.php?tid=367352)

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - jurialmunkey - 2023-06-27

(2023-06-27, 03:40)BriceysCousin Wrote: is there any way to prevent `Arctic Horizon 2` or `TMDB Helper` from syncing my library to Trakt on startup?

not sure which process is responsible for that

Neither.

TMDbHelper doesn't sync your library to Trakt and a skin definitely can't. TMDbHelper does have an option to add Trakt lists to the library but that's the opposite of syncing library to Trakt.

You're probably looking for the Trakt addon which has nothing to do with me.

(2023-06-26, 20:43)gRullo Wrote: Hi Jurial ! 

In the main screen, movies and tv shows Fullscreen widget menu doesn't auto scroll the next background fanart anymore after the delay I previously set. I tried 10, 12, 15 secs but still nothing. Text is auto scrolling but not the next movie/tv show anymore. 
what am I missing ? kodi Nexus 20.1 win 64

Thanks

Did you enable the autoscroll setting for the fullscreen widget?

There was a bug previously where autoscroll was always enabled even if the fullscreen widget had it disabled. I recently fixed that bug. You've probably had it disabled the entire time but didn't notice because of the bug.

(2023-06-27, 06:36)blueman83 Wrote: Loving this skin! Just hoping someone can help me adjust a few settings I'm not sure how to do myself.

-TV Shows: For the 'In progress' section it lists the shows in alphabetical order. Is there a way to show them in order of last watched like my previous skin?

-Live TV: the 'Last played' section does not actually show the most recently watched channel.

-I've added additional menu items for 'Music Videos' and 'Add-ons' in the home screen, but they are blank until I press OK on them. How can I add sections like 'last played' 'not played' etc (similar to TV Shows and Movies) that I can navigate with the down arrows for Music videos, and sections like 'video addons', 'program addons' etc I can navigate with the down arrows for addons?

Thanks in advance!

If it's a widget, you can change sort options for widgets in the home customisation window.
If it's in the library, then you can change sort options from the view menu by pressing up.

Same goes for Live TV. Set the widget sort method to lastplayed and it will sort by lastplayed.

You can add widgets in the Choose Widgets section of home customisation.

(2023-06-26, 10:52)Bindou Wrote: May this coffee give you the strength to accomplish your work. 

Many thanks for the coffee. Much appreciated!

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - BriceysCousin - 2023-06-27

(2023-06-27, 07:15)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2023-06-27, 03:40)BriceysCousin Wrote: is there any way to prevent `Arctic Horizon 2` or `TMDB Helper` from syncing my library to Trakt on startup?

Neither.

TMDbHelper doesn't sync your library to Trakt and a skin definitely can't. TMDbHelper does have an option to add Trakt lists to the library but that's the opposite of syncing library to Trakt.

when I start Kodi, at the top right hand corner I see the `TMDB Helper` logo, and right below the logo it says "Trakt authorized in ___ secs"

after this Trakt (or something) begins to sync my Movie/TV library to Trakt

i do have both Trakt authorized within TMDB Helper and the Trakt addon installed so maybe there's a weird condition triggering a sync somehow

not sure what's going on but i'll look into it a bit more, thanks

(2023-06-27, 07:42)BriceysCousin Wrote:
(2023-06-27, 07:15)jurialmunkey Wrote:

Neither.

when I start Kodi, at the top right hand corner I see the `TMDB Helper` logo, and right below the logo it says "Trakt authorized in ___ secs"

i do have both Trakt authorized within TMDB Helper and the Trakt addon installed so maybe there's a weird condition triggering a sync somehow

That is not "syncing" anything. It is just a notification to say that Trakt authorised TMDbHelper to use Trakt data.

You can disable the notification in TMDbHelper settings. It has nothing to do with the skin or "syncing".

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - BriceysCousin - 2023-06-27

(2023-06-27, 14:47)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2023-06-27, 07:42)BriceysCousin Wrote:
(2023-06-27, 07:15)jurialmunkey Wrote: Neither.

That is not "syncing" anything. It is just a notification to say that Trakt authorised TMDbHelper to use Trakt data.

You can disable the notification in TMDbHelper settings. It has nothing to do with the skin or "syncing".

ok i disabled the TMDB Helper notifications and I still get Trakt sync notifications, so obviously this has nothing to do with TMBD Helper

i'll ask around in the Trakt thread, thanks

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - loveart - 2023-06-28

(2023-06-25, 08:25)loveart Wrote: Don't know why but if i leave kodi for a while, and when back kodi laggy for a little time.
Any idea to fix this?
I've found out why. After removed cu lyrics and artist slideshow addons, kodi run well and no lag anymore, this skin run smoothy as lighting like it as

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - jurialmunkey - 2023-06-28

(2023-06-28, 07:24)loveart Wrote:
(2023-06-25, 08:25)loveart Wrote: Don't know why but if i leave kodi for a while, and when back kodi laggy for a little time.
Any idea to fix this?
I've found out why. After removed cu lyrics and artist slideshow addons, kodi run well and no lag anymore, this skin run smoothy as lighting like it as

Ah, I've had that issue in the past with the cu-lyrics addon. It's something to do with the service addon it runs to start the lyrics automatically.

In its settings there's an option to disable the automatic start. I've found that solves the lag for me and allows me to still have it installed (just means you need to start it manually from the OSD instead).

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - loveart - 2023-06-28

(2023-06-28, 09:37)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2023-06-28, 07:24)loveart Wrote:
Any idea to fix this?

Ah, I've had that issue in the past with the cu-lyrics addon. It's something to do with the service addon it runs to start the lyrics automatically.

In its settings there's an option to disable the automatic start. I've found that solves the lag for me and allows me to still have it installed (just means you need to start it manually from the OSD instead).

Thanks for your tip. I love kodi because its open source and very easy extended features (but this may cause conflit system)

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - thezoggy - 2023-06-29

found minor bugs

while language is set to english, but british english is being used. ex"customise" instead of "customize"

skin settings > menus > customise home menu
pick a section, then select icon. if you hit cancel it clears the currently set icon.

questions:

Is there a upcoming tv series calendar part of this skin, or is the tmdb helper > tv shows > * all there is? (but then limited to the built in view types which arent really suited for a calendar)

When viewing the tmdb helper > tv shows > airing next library, is there a way to have it show if the episode watched status or not...  those status flags dont seem to show up with any of the views here.
Also to note, if you use "big landscape row" then switch to "landscape wall" then look at the episodes the plugin crashes kodi

When viewing tv series with "landscape combined" is there a way to have it default to the first season of the series the user is viewing the ".." (which then shows content that doesnt belong to the series).

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Helios1337 - 2023-07-01

This skin is amazing except I'm having one issue. When I'm attempting to view the extra information on movies and tv shows and I select an actor or other movies listed by the same director it just goes to an empty page with the generic water/mountain background, with the time in the the corner instead of showing the details of the actors or movies. Any idea?

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Jooode - 2023-07-01

Hi, I installed this skin on Kodi 21 and I have some problems, I have a library of more than 12,000 movies and about 1000 series from Google Drive add-on. and the error that I experience is that every time I open the library, or browse the addons, it takes me out of Kodi, it is very uncomfortable and incomprehensible since with others like Bingie this does not happen to me, could you give me a possible solution, thanks

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - klwn - 2023-07-02

Is it possible to set an startup video (*.mp4) instead of the boot splash?

If we could customize the Bootscreen to a Video would be great Smile

O played around with the autoexec service but I can not get it to work properly Sad

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - paps79 - 2023-07-03

Hi there!

I've set up "picture source" as a widget so I can display just this one image.

It works in general, but the image doesn't appear when I select banner as the widget style. It also doesn't work with feature banner and lovefilm.

Do I need an image with a certain resolution/dimensions to be able to see the image?

Thanks.

p.s. the skin is an absolute delight!