Kodi Community Forum
Beta Arctic Horizon 2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: Beta Arctic Horizon 2 (/showthread.php?tid=367352)

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Coopers22 - 2022-06-04

I've been playing with this skin for the last couple of hours. It's clean, fast and looks fantastic! I really appreciate the work that had been done.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - dmlsh - 2022-06-04

This is a really nice skin already! Thank you for the hard work. Only thing that is not working for me is download subtitles button. It pauses the movie for second, nothing happens and movie continues. Bug or do i have some setting that i have missed?

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - AakashC2020 - 2022-06-04

Hi @jurialmunkey,

Thank you so much for this beautiful skin! 🙂

Thanks and Regards,
ShibajiCh.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Tobby - 2022-06-04

This looks and runs amazing. It's not much, but I sent a coffee your way. Thank you for your excellent work as always.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Qirat77 - 2022-06-04

Man, this is beautiful. Appreciate your work!

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - drinfernoo - 2022-06-04

(2022-06-04, 07:07)jurialmunkey Wrote: Party Time! It's release day!

Proud to announce alpha release of Arctic Horizon 2. Please see the first post for installation instructions.

As this is an alpha release, you should expect bugs and missing/incomplete features. Please report any bugs etc. by opening a new issue on the github issues page. Make sure to check my pinned TODO list on github first as that contains a list of features that I'm currently working on.

Also, note that I am currently still working on FlixArt/KeyArt and Dividers in appearance settings. I thought everyone would appreciate that I release the skin now rather than delaying it further, so these options are currently disabled but will become available soon once I resolve a few additional issues.

While I'm sleeping, every time! Anyways, it's on repo now. Can't wait to give it a shot!

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Weevild - 2022-06-04

Hi, I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to this, how do I install the required dependencies via Kodi on my Shield TV? Thanks for any answers in advance!

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Tobby - 2022-06-04

(2022-06-04, 14:17)Weevild Wrote: Hi, I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to this, how do I install the required dependencies via Kodi on my Shield TV? Thanks for any answers in advance!

First download the zip-files from the links then transfer them to your Shield via your preferred method, be it USB-storage, cloud, local network, whatever. Once you've done that go to addons in Kodi and choose "install from zip file" and locate the files. If it's your first time doing that you'll be prompted to activate that feature in the settings.

Arctic Horizon 2 - Dim Dom - 2022-06-04

Thanks for amazing skin [emoji3590][emoji3590]

How i can make the background clear ?

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - murnaz - 2022-06-04

Thank you so much for this beautiful skin!
its easy and clean

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Weevild - 2022-06-04

(2022-06-04, 14:33)Tobby Wrote:
(2022-06-04, 14:17)Weevild Wrote: Hi, I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to this, how do I install the required dependencies via Kodi on my Shield TV? Thanks for any answers in advance!

First download the zip-files from the links then transfer them to your Shield via your preferred method, be it USB-storage, cloud, local network, whatever. Once you've done that go to addons in Kodi and choose "install from zip file" and locate the files. If it's your first time doing that you'll be prompted to activate that feature in the settings.
Thank you so much, I managed to get it working per your instructions.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Mongoose18 - 2022-06-04

Loving this skin, great work as always. One question, is it possible to hide the submenu that shows at bottom of screen? Thanks.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Groguuu - 2022-06-04

(2022-06-04, 16:41)Mongoose18 Wrote: Loving this skin, great work as always. One question, is it possible to hide the submenu that shows at bottom of screen? Thanks.

I am sure with all the items he has pinned working on we just wait and see. Alpha usually is to test what it is now. I didn’t see also anyway to disable at this time.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - hostile17 - 2022-06-04

Great looking skin but have two questions.
How to stop film or show once its started and how to have own background on home screen?

EDIT
There is a Stop icon when playing TV Shows but not Films.

Thanks

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Mongoose18 - 2022-06-04

Yea I did check the to do list First and couldn't see anything in
There which relates to this which is why I asked in case I was missing something.