Kodi Community Forum
Beta Arctic Horizon 2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: Beta Arctic Horizon 2 (/showthread.php?tid=367352)

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Sptz87 - 2023-12-03

This skin is absolutely amazing. Probably the best I've seen.

I'm using this with plexkodiconnect and it's the best plex experience I've had to date.

I'd like to ask a couple of questions though.

1- IMDB ratings aren't being pulled. Any idea how to fix that? Just shows no value next to the icon.

2- How can I add the movie title and tv series / ep title underneath the posters in both the movies and tv shows home screens?

Thanks!

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Sptz87 - 2023-12-03

(2023-12-03, 02:56)Sptz87 Wrote: This skin is absolutely amazing. Probably the best I've seen.

I'm using this with plexkodiconnect and it's the best plex experience I've had to date.

I'd like to ask a couple of questions though.

1- IMDB ratings aren't being pulled. Any idea how to fix that? Just shows no value next to the icon.

2- How can I add the movie title and tv series / ep title underneath the posters in both the movies and tv shows home screens?

Thanks!

Just to clarify what I meant on point 2.

Basically titles etc show when you go to the submenu and select "Titles" (essentially A-Z) which is fine.

But in the home menu for both films and tv shows with the widgets for "continue watching" "newly added" etc not even a text underneath the poster shows, some films are kind of hard to understand from the poster art alone, forcing a click to see their names.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - austyfrosty102996 - 2023-12-05

How do you get the recently added into that and also the 0% Match banner in the top left?

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - netspider12 - 2023-12-05

(2023-11-15, 16:21)MARAND_BR23 Wrote: Image
[font][font]poderia me ajudar estou comecando tem algum vídeo das configurações que você usou por favor [/font][/font]

[font][font]ola boa tarde  [/font][/font]
[font][font]poderia me passar o seu backup por favor  [/font][/font]
[font][font]para eu testar na minha tv[/font][/font]

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - AchillesPunks - 2023-12-05

(2023-12-05, 20:23)netspider12 Wrote: [font][font]ola boa tarde  [/font][/font]
[font][font]poderia me passar o seu backup por favor  [/font][/font]
[font][font]para eu testar na minha tv[/font][/font]
Please post in English

Good afternoon, sorry for putting it in Portuguese
I'm starting to learn how to use the skin and saw its configuration, and asked about backup.
Could you give me your backup so I can put it on my desktop or TV box?

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - chercheursoft - 2023-12-06

Hi thank you for this fantastic screen
I could install it only fire tv but can’t on the kodi installed in a google tv
It says that the dependency of the script.module.jurialmunkey cannot be satisfied
Any solution please ?
Thanks
Phil

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Dude6561 - 2023-12-06

(2023-12-06, 13:55)chercheursoft Wrote: Hi thank you for this fantastic screen
I could install it only fire tv but can’t on the kodi installed in a google tv
It says that the dependency of the script.module.jurialmunkey cannot be satisfied
Any solution please ?
Thanks
Phil
If I remember correctly you need to enable unknown source and any repositories in the settings(Settings→System→Add-ons).

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - tbm72 - 2023-12-08

Just to add a big thanks for this skin. I've been using Arctic Zephyr Reloaded for ages and only just stumbled onto AH2. Didn't think I'd change but this one is even better on my Shield!

I completely understand that you don't feel inspired enough to do much more with it but it should be my default skin for the foreseeable future.

Had a quick try with Fuse but I'm not knowledgeable enough to get into it as easily as I did with AH2.

Hoping you keep it going but thanks for your hard work Smile

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - jurialmunkey - 2023-12-08

(2023-11-29, 12:03)Karellen Wrote: Wondering if there is any way to add my own genre fanart/landscape images here?

I don't think I added the possibility to use genre/studio etc. icons to that view. I'm not really sure why I even made that view available to genre etc. because landscape artwork isn't really something normally available in those types of library nodes.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Karellen - 2023-12-08

(2023-12-08, 03:43)jurialmunkey Wrote: I don't think I added the possibility to use genre/studio etc. icons to that view. I'm not really sure why I even made that view available to genre etc. because landscape artwork isn't really something normally available in those types of library nodes.
Thanks @jurialmunkey. I have my own genre poster, landscape and fanart images, so was going to use them, but no problems.
I am really loving the skin. It is beautiful.

Will you be updating it for the upcoming v5.17 ABI bump?
If not, will it be a simple matter of editing the addon.xml to keep it compliant?

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - jurialmunkey - 2023-12-08

(2023-12-08, 04:21)Karellen Wrote:
(2023-12-08, 03:43)jurialmunkey Wrote: I don't think I added the possibility to use genre/studio etc. icons to that view. I'm not really sure why I even made that view available to genre etc. because landscape artwork isn't really something normally available in those types of library nodes.
Thanks @jurialmunkey. I have my own genre poster, landscape and fanart images, so was going to use them, but no problems.
I am really loving the skin. It is beautiful.

Will you be updating it for the upcoming v5.17 ABI bump?
If not, will it be a simple matter of editing the addon.xml to keep it compliant?

I'll push an update to my repo once Beta 2 is out. It won't be full compliant (e.g. Video Versions dialog wont be available) but most things should work. I already added the favourites browser window and that was the other big change.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - chercheursoft - 2023-12-11

It works
thank you very much
phil

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - b0mb - 2023-12-11

for me today my fav Arctric Horizon 2 is gone after i did the latest Beta 2 Update (using Maven´s Builds)

Only Arctic Fuse is listed and working Sad