Kodi Community Forum
Beta Arctic Horizon 2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: Beta Arctic Horizon 2 (/showthread.php?tid=367352)

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - elmoreno80 - 2022-06-05

I also run the Shield and I can access the settings perfectly from the top right, there is the settings icon, if you can't from there, press and hold the arás button on the Shield and a menu will open, from there you can access the settings.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - elmoreno80 - 2022-06-05

(2022-06-05, 23:42)elmoreno80 Wrote: I also run the Shield and I can access the settings perfectly from the top right, there is the settings icon, if you can't from there, press and hold the backbutton on the Shield and a menu will open, from there you can access the settings.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - jamesdm - 2022-06-05

Thank you for the subtitle addon fix.
I have a couple of suggestions.
* The amount of results is cut so can't be read what versions you are downloading.
* Alson there's no message if the subtitle can't be found, downloaded or any message at all.
Also the plex addon just show black image.

I let you a screeshot.Image

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - matt382 - 2022-06-06

(2022-06-05, 23:44)elmoreno80 Wrote:
(2022-06-05, 23:42)elmoreno80 Wrote: I also run the Shield and I can access the settings perfectly from the top right, there is the settings icon, if you can't from there, press and hold the backbutton on the Shield and a menu will open, from there you can access the settings.
That doesn't work on mine.  Thank you for trying to help.  Several people have suggested the same thing.  It never works for me. When I long press the back button the title of the video disappears and the small logo below it changes from "web" to "i".  That's all.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - MrMagic - 2022-06-06

(2022-06-05, 22:44)matt382 Wrote: I don't even know how I would do that on an Nvidia Shield.  The latest Shield updates broke SMB and I haven't messed with it since. 

Off topic here, but this isn't true. On my Shield Pro 2019 I can just browse to \\<IP Address>\internal using Windows File Explorer and access Kodi's data folder to edit files.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - drinfernoo - 2022-06-06

redacted

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - matt382 - 2022-06-06

(2022-06-06, 00:13)MrMagic Wrote:
(2022-06-05, 22:44)matt382 Wrote: I don't even know how I would do that on an Nvidia Shield.  The latest Shield updates broke SMB and I haven't messed with it since. 

Off topic here, but this isn't true. On my Shield Pro 2019 I can just browse to \\<IP Address>\internal using Windows File Explorer and access Kodi's data folder to edit files.
OMG!  Thank you!  The last time I messed around with trying to navigate my Shield from PC was after the recent big updates that broke a lot on the Shield including Plex.  I was able, with your help, to get into the Shield and I deleted AH2 from the Add-ons folder.  I was then able to restart my Kodi and reselect the skin I was using before.  I'll circle back around to AH2 at some point.  Thanks for the help Smile

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - CanBert - 2022-06-06

Great skin !! Alpha so of course bugs and was about to post some on git, but I see after reading around already have them... get some coffee loot to you on payday !!!

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - TheGoosty - 2022-06-06

Hey @jurialmunkey,

First off, really digging the skin! Arguably one of the best skins I have used. It's working great for an alpha build! I had a few questions & suggestions. I know your super busy but I wanted to ask because maybe they are already a feature and I missed it.

1) For the border thickness when selecting an item from a widget for example, can we get an option for a thin border?
2) When having the "full" option selected for the expanded information for the widgets, the widget name's disappear after scrolling down to it. Is it possible to have the widget name like above where the clear logo/name is?
3) Custom search lists: Do I just do this in the search menu settings? Like if I add movies to the left panel I can do a custom action or custom menu item here in the action?
4) Eventually do you think you will create a theme for source select? Like AH1 or AZ2?

Thanks again!

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Homeslixe - 2022-06-06

(2022-06-05, 20:22)matt382 Wrote: On Nvidia Shield Pro.  Installed all dependencies and skin from zip, latest files in first post.  All I have is Videos and Music.  There is no way to access Settings.  Even hooked up a keyboard and pressing S does nothing.  If you click on a video, then you can access Options to see the posters differently, hide watched, etc.  How do I get to Settings to make my own widgets?

I had the same problem. The first Had hidden library items on the homescreen initially so if you can only navigate with a controller or remote, you couldn't navigate anywhere or get to the all important settings button. Any build after 0.1.4 fixes this and navigation becomes possible again

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Japangelo - 2022-06-06

Hope you will add the submenu popup soon 👍😊

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - atown_steve - 2022-06-06

It's already there! Click the up button while on the home menu item. 😉

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Homeslixe - 2022-06-06

1.4 worked great with skinshortcuts 1.1.5, however it looks like skinshortcuts updating with the skin to 1.6 from the repo broke it and hid the libraries again

Arctic Horizon 2 - jurialmunkey - 2022-06-06

Could someone on shield who is still having the settings bug issue after v0.1.4 get me their skinshortcuts-includes.xml file from the kodi/addons/skin.arctic.zephyr.2/1080i folder?

I want to check whether the issue is skinshortcuts not building the power menu correctly or if it is some other problem.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - KT44 - 2022-06-06

Quick question, so if we do the alpha and once the official release we have to re-do everything?