Kodi Community Forum
Beta Arctic Horizon 2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: Beta Arctic Horizon 2 (/showthread.php?tid=367352)

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - DrSlip - 2022-07-30

Its in skin settings - customise appearance - and change background to fanart. That should be it at least

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - jurialmunkey - 2022-07-31

(2022-07-30, 22:05)DrSlip Wrote: First of all love the skin!

Secondly is there a way to disable the full screening that seems to happen when I browse my widgets after a recent update? I know its minor but I prefered it when the movies, tv, search etc stayed at the top of the screen and when there wasnt the arrows at the bottom to show to scroll.

Cheers for all the amazing work.

https://imgur.com/a/JFjaZAC
Install latest version this was already changed to always display clock and title.

The menu bar has to be hidden because it interferes with mouse navigation and also full expanded widgets. However the section title and clock should still appear.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - DrSlip - 2022-07-31

(2022-07-31, 03:15)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2022-07-30, 22:05)DrSlip Wrote: First of all love the skin!

Secondly is there a way to disable the full screening that seems to happen when I browse my widgets after a recent update? I know its minor but I prefered it when the movies, tv, search etc stayed at the top of the screen and when there wasnt the arrows at the bottom to show to scroll.

Cheers for all the amazing work.

https://imgur.com/a/JFjaZAC
Install latest version this was already changed to always display clock and title.

The menu bar has to be hidden because it interferes with mouse navigation and also full expanded widgets. However the section title and clock should still appear.
Ah okay that makes sense. Cheers for the response, looks a lot better now I have the clock and have my top widget to a fully expanded view. Otherwise I feel that the top space feels a bit empty

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Glyde62 - 2022-07-31

Some reason this skin keeps uninstalling it self occasionally on my PC When i restart kodi it says no skin installed
Though works fine on my Shield
Only way i can get it to reinstall is to install another skin then install Arctic Horizon 2 again

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - jurialmunkey - 2022-07-31

(2022-07-30, 20:02)AB30AB Wrote: Hey Jurial, this skin blows all others away by far!! Thanks man. I’ve noticed the past couple of days studio logos no longer appear in the bottom right corner when showing addon widgets, do you know could this be a skin or tmdb helper issue? No skin or tmdb helper settings have been changed. Sorry I can’t give a more detailed explanation.

Working fine for me:

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Blackysb - 2022-07-31

I hate to ask as I'm loving the skin and grateful for your efforts. Would it be possible to have an option to turn off the arrows on the main screen.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - gn77b - 2022-07-31

Is AH2 ready for daily use as of now? I looked on GitHub and saw that there are many frequent releases. Is it still in an alpha stage?

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - dolbel - 2022-07-31

(2022-07-31, 08:22)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2022-07-30, 20:02)AB30AB Wrote: Hey Jurial, this skin blows all others away by far!! Thanks man. I’ve noticed the past couple of days studio logos no longer appear in the bottom right corner when showing addon widgets, do you know could this be a skin or tmdb helper issue? No skin or tmdb helper settings have been changed. Sorry I can’t give a more detailed explanation.

Working fine for me:
I noticed, when there are more then one studios no logo will appear.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - slickw - 2022-07-31

Working fine for me:

Hi,looking at your screenshot
From last update i only have 1 line of plot description.i see in your screenshot you have 2 lines.
How can i change this ?

Thank you

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Rabb - 2022-07-31

there is only 1 studio, netflix don't make amazon, hbo don't make disney+

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Mongoose18 - 2022-07-31

Is there a reason I get the scraper search results for movies as a list but for TV series it shows as rectangular boxes that auto scroll? Is this a skin thing or more an addon thing? Thanks

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Rabb - 2022-07-31

you can change view types on movies and tv.
poster, landscape. list, loads more

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Fuchs2468 - 2022-07-31

I have discovered a small error with focused parent folders.
This error occurs when "Ratings display placeholders when unavailable or updating"
is activated.

I have:
Code:
<visible>$PARAM[star]</visible>
Replaced with:
Code:
<visible>$PARAM[star] + !ListItem.IsParentFolder</visible>
That has fixed the error.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - oo_void - 2022-08-01

(2022-07-31, 14:36)slickw Wrote:

Working fine for me:

From last update i only have 1 line of plot description.i see in your screenshot you have 2 lines.
How can i change this ?

Thank you

I can confirm this ... you're running out of space with the update to the "full" widget. The UX person in me says you should have at least three lines of text when scrolling if you can find the room, vertically.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - jurialmunkey - 2022-08-01

(2022-07-31, 14:36)slickw Wrote:

Working fine for me:

How can i change this ?

Thank you
Enable codecs for full expanded widgets.