Kodi Community Forum
Beta Arctic Horizon 2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: Beta Arctic Horizon 2 (/showthread.php?tid=367352)

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - nuwonda - 2022-08-31

question, can I get rid of "Titles" top left in movie/tv show views and have the actual TITLE there and hence more space for plot synopsis?

Also I noticed the Power menu does not display the "quit" entry even though it is defined by default. I changed it to Shutdown and that one displays just fine. Quit doesn't.
And once the skin is dimmed the skin stays dimmed and doesn't "wake up" unless menu is rebuilt or skin is reloaded.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - ScotTk - 2022-08-31

Can you please add the option to add searched movies and tv shows to Trakt lists? Right now, when I use the search button located on the left, it searches for the movie and I can play it, but when bringing up the context menu, there's no way to add it to trakt lists, I can only add it to kodi favorites.

While opening the TMDB helper addon itself and locating a movie, you can add it to your Trakt lists there, but not in the search bar that uses TMDB helper.

Thanks in advance.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - jurialmunkey - 2022-09-01

(2022-08-31, 23:20)ScotTk Wrote: Can you please add the option to add searched movies and tv shows to Trakt lists? Right now, when I use the search button located on the left, it searches for the movie and I can play it, but when bringing up the context menu, there's no way to add it to trakt lists, I can only add it to kodi favorites.

While opening the TMDB helper addon itself and locating a movie, you can add it to your Trakt lists there, but not in the search bar that uses TMDB helper.

Thanks in advance.
Install tmdbhelper context menu addon. This has nothing to do with the skin.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - jurialmunkey - 2022-09-01

(2022-08-31, 21:56)nuwonda Wrote: question, can I get rid of "Titles" top left in movie/tv show views and have the actual TITLE there and hence more space for plot synopsis?

Also I noticed the Power menu does not display the "quit" entry even though it is defined by default. I changed it to Shutdown and that one displays just fine. Quit doesn't.
And once the skin is dimmed the skin stays dimmed and doesn't "wake up" unless menu is rebuilt or skin is reloaded.
No you cant change the position of skin elements. You can disable the title in top left in furniture settings but it won't move anything.

Power menu not showing quit if added is a skinshortcuts issue not the skin. Skinshortcuts is determinig that function is not available on your system.

Dimming is a screensaver issue and not the skin.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - nuwonda - 2022-09-01

(2022-09-01, 03:27)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2022-08-31, 21:56)nuwonda Wrote: question, can I get rid of "Titles" top left in movie/tv show views and have the actual TITLE there and hence more space for plot synopsis?

No you cant change the position of skin elements. You can disable the title in top left in furniture settings but it won't move anything.

Power menu not showing quit if added is a skinshortcuts issue not the skin. Skinshortcuts is determinig that function is not available on your system.

Thanks for the explanations. Any idea why %S (Disc number) is not showing in music views? It shows correctly e.g. on Estuary and the track numbering starting at 2 if show parent item is on?

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - jokero009 - 2022-09-01

Thank you so much for adding the new option "flixart fanart size* Smile Now I like this kind of style even more!) Flixart has become really interesting😀 Sorry if anything, at the moment I've been very sick for almost a week now ..So sorry about that I just noticed this new feature today!

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - effe.rnr - 2022-09-01

(2022-09-01, 14:19)jokero009 Wrote: Thank you so much for adding the new option "flixart fanart size* Smile Now I like this kind of style even more!) Flixart has become really interesting😀 Sorry if anything, at the moment I've been very sick for almost a week now ..So sorry about that I just noticed this new feature today!

can't find the option "flixart fanart size". Can someone give me a hint please?

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Blackysb - 2022-09-01

(2022-09-01, 20:12)effe.rnr Wrote:
(2022-09-01, 14:19)jokero009 Wrote: Thank you so much for adding the new option "flixart fanart size* Smile Now I like this kind of style even more!) Flixart has become really interesting😀 Sorry if anything, at the moment I've been very sick for almost a week now ..So sorry about that I just noticed this new feature today!

can't find the option "flixart fanart size". Can someone give me a hint please?
Skin settings, appearance, customize background, use larger flixart.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - thorindwarf - 2022-09-01

(2022-08-28, 05:04)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2022-08-27, 21:43)thorindwarf Wrote:
(2022-08-27, 15:57)thorindwarf Wrote: RBPI4
LibreElec
Kodi 19.4

Truly outstanding work! Simply impressive!

Is it possible to add Thumbnail style for the widgets?
And one bigger thing - is it possible to add Flixart style as a fullscreen widget?

Hands down for this peace of art!

By thumbnail I mean the same image you use for the movies in fullscreen widget. Only for movies.

Landscape.
Nope. It's not the same and I might be wrong then. What I mean is Background image. Like the one on Fullscreen style.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - teraseeker - 2022-09-02

Amazing skin, shame on me that i haven't found it earlier.

I am on kodi 19,3 installed on shield.

I know how to change icons for hub widget however i want to ask if there is a way to access the custom folder with icons?

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - jurialmunkey - 2022-09-03

(2022-09-01, 22:06)thorindwarf Wrote:
(2022-08-28, 05:04)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2022-08-27, 21:43)thorindwarf Wrote: By thumbnail I mean the same image you use for the movies in fullscreen widget. Only for movies.

Landscape.
Nope. It's not the same and I might be wrong then. What I mean is Background image. Like the one on Fullscreen style.

Do you mean you want an option to use fanart instead of landscape art? Just don't add landscape art to your items and the landscape style will fallback to using fanart if landscape art is not available.

(2022-09-01, 09:02)nuwonda Wrote:
(2022-09-01, 03:27)jurialmunkey Wrote:

Thanks for the explanations. Any idea why %S (Disc number) is not showing in music views? It shows correctly e.g. on Estuary and the track numbering starting at 2 if show parent item is on?

Skin doesn't currently support track naming template. Please open an issue on github so I don't forget about it.

(2022-09-02, 09:52)teraseeker Wrote: Amazing skin, shame on me that i haven't found it earlier.

I am on kodi 19,3 installed on shield.

I know how to change icons for hub widget however i want to ask if there is a way to access the custom folder with icons?

Not sure I quite understand what you mean. What are you trying to do?

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - thorindwarf - 2022-09-03

(2022-09-03, 11:58)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2022-09-01, 22:06)thorindwarf Wrote:
(2022-08-28, 05:04)jurialmunkey Wrote: Landscape.

Do you mean you want an option to use fanart instead of landscape art? Just don't add landscape art to your items and the landscape style will fallback to using fanart if landscape art is not available.

I don't think that's an option with plexkodiconnect.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - tiago1994 - 2022-09-03

Good evening, first of all thank you for your work, it is spectacular. I don't know how to say this but the AW2 has a fluidity problem on the nvidia shield pro, but the most interesting thing is that it only happens with the maven build, on the AW1 it doesn't happen all super fluid what could be happening? I have a video but it just doesn't show the lack of fluidity very well.