Kodi Community Forum
Beta Arctic Horizon 2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: Beta Arctic Horizon 2 (/showthread.php?tid=367352)

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Rabb - 2022-10-03

do you have weather enabled in Furniture ?

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Severian - 2022-10-05

Hello,
I'm loving the skin. Just wanted to ask if the FlixArt preset was meant to become compatible with extrafanart rotation at some point?

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - gn77b - 2022-10-05

I think I found 2 small bugs. First one: even if a submenu for the main menu items doesn't exist, if I press the UP key on the remote while such item is selected, the UI acts as if a menu is present, although nothing is displayed, meaning I need to press a remote key to go back to navigating the main menu. Second, the search history for TV shows has no text, i.e. only icons are being displayed for search history items. Movies search works fine.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - oo_void - 2022-10-06

(2022-10-05, 13:40)gn77b Wrote: I think I found 2 small bugs. First one: even if a submenu for the main menu items doesn't exist, if I press the UP key on the remote while such item is selected, the UI acts as if a menu is present, although nothing is displayed, meaning I need to press a remote key to go back to navigating the main menu. Second, the search history for TV shows has no text, i.e. only icons are being displayed for search history items. Movies search works fine.
If you've found a defect, the best way to report it would probably be to create an "Issue" on the GitHub project page.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - jamism - 2022-10-06

Greatest Kodi skin well done!

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Buzniak - 2022-10-06

Ratings no longer work after yesterday's update v0.5.17, have my OMDb key and all, but Ratings refuse to pop up?

UPDATE: Never mind Addon just needed an update Big Grin

P.S is there a possibility you could add total amount of Movies and TVs plus episodes somewhere? Have no Idea Of the size on my collection anymore, coming to this skin. Also, Where is a context menu option where I can see the movie or episode I'm viewing is on my local HDD? There is no way to tell or find out here the item I'm viewing is put. Th9is is a very basic and necessary piece of info to have in a skin, yet doesn't seem to exist, I'm left manually seeking through my collection in windows rather than Kodi tell me where it resides? A few oversights here in the course of trying to make this Skin look as slim as possible, jet hurts some things' rater allot!

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - KSyStem - 2022-10-06

Thx both for the answer, i will give it a try soon Smile

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - iamcarl - 2022-10-06

Hi. the repo dont contains 2.0 skin for me.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Buzniak - 2022-10-08

Still no way to find out where a movie is located in local HDD/storage! Nothing in any context menu or info screen!

Also still no total movie, TV and music count!

These basic things make this skin less attractive, even though it's the most polished skin on the Kodi platform! What a giant shame!

If there's anyone out there with scripting capability, post up a few lines to make this happen and in what xml file too.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - minipierre - 2022-10-08

(2022-10-08, 11:35)Buzniak Wrote: Still no way to find out where a movie is located in local HDD/storage! Nothing in any context menu or info screen!

Also still no total movie, TV and music count!

These basic things make this skin less attractive, even though it's the most polished skin on the Kodi platform! What a giant shame!

If there's anyone out there with scripting capability, post up a few lines to make this happen and in what xml file too.

Just hover over the refresh button the file location is there already.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Fuchs2468 - 2022-10-08

(2022-10-08, 11:35)Buzniak Wrote:  

Look here:

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - jurialmunkey - 2022-10-09

(2022-10-08, 11:35)Buzniak Wrote: Also still no total movie, TV and music count!

Mate calm down. You've been able to see total item counts for ages.
Focus the scroll bar and the clock subline will show the number of items and pages for the section that you're in.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Buzniak - 2022-10-09

Wow, these are some tricky but well implemented ideas, I truly had no clue, man I feel stupid, there needs to be a tutorial or manual for this skin lol!
Thanks guys for clearing these things up! What can I say, I'm truly special in the worst of ways!

Thanks

@minipierre
@Fuchs2468 

and

@jurialmunkey for having the patience to deal with me!

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - nuwonda - 2022-10-09

"auto hide seekbar after pausing" might be bugged as it only worked once after you press pause and then stays permanently hidden unless you switch off the option.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - murnaz - 2022-10-10

hello;
Now playing furniture for music need a work on it
I think some selections 

the best one