Kodi Community Forum
MediaStream v0.90 Released - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: MediaStream (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Thread: MediaStream v0.90 Released (/showthread.php?tid=36830)

Pages: 1 2 3

- KidKiwi - 2008-09-09

skunkm0nkee Wrote:This was specifcally added as users wanted to see where it was picking up the file from (especially if they have their media spread across multiple devices). We could always add an option to hide it though?

That sounds great to me as well.

- wells - 2008-09-10

SUGGESTIONS/REQUESTS:

Is it possible to make a WALL view option similar to PANEL view but the poster art closer together, then have the media info for the movie selected auto. pop out after 5 secs or so (as seen in the hi end MC kaleidescape)

also is it possible to have an option for the home screen go horizontal

The skin is Perfect as is to me these were just options I personally would like to see/use.

- MikeBeecham - 2008-09-10

I won't vouch for the other guys...but horizontal home page would look awful. I created the home page as it is for a reason. I cant stop you from hacking up the home page as you see fit, but I really dont think that it would work and would kind of negate the reason for the home blade.

- skunkm0nkee - 2008-09-10

There MAY be a wall view at some point but at the moment it just wouldn't work on the xbox as it would run out of memory. When we get the liter version of the xpr up and running we can revisit but at the moment it's not looking good.

- wells - 2008-09-10

thanks for the fast response...

I am no developer/skinner/coder by a long shot. So I wasn't sure or not if it was feasible and or how aesthetically pleasing it would be. just thought Id add my 2 cents.

Thanks again...keep it up!

- xbs08 - 2008-09-10

In weather last refreshed overlays the date.

- ShortySco - 2008-09-10

Can anyone confirm this.

In skin options with "Rotate Season Thumbs" enabled and "Hide Watched/Unwatched" disabled.

My episode thumbs are missing the watched/unwatched overlay.

Shorty

xbs08 Wrote:In weather last refreshed overlays the date.

Fixed for the next release

ShortySco Wrote:Can anyone confirm this.

In skin options with "Rotate Season Thumbs" enabled and "Hide Watched/Unwatched" disabled.

My episode thumbs are missing the watched/unwatched overlay.

Shorty

You're not imagining things, for some reason the code that displays that version of the view does not display the watched/unwatched overlays

- craigey1 - 2008-09-10

xbs08 Wrote:In weather last refreshed overlays the date.

Yep, same here too. Also on the weather screen the Hi value doesn't show up, but Lo does.

On the settings for Mediastream skin the label "Display rotated season thumb in episode view" is too long & overlapping

The Change Settings For Appearence also has an overlapping label "Play Navigation sounds during Media playback"

Also the RSS Feed seems to be too far down the screen & cuts off the bottom of the text.

Finally The tv show summary doesn't scroll & seems to cut off half way through the words.

I was using the Bigger font when I noticed these. It's fine when using the normal font.

Cheers!

Thanks for the feedback. We'll look at the issues but unfortunately there is no method in the skin to work out what font you are using so the areas that the text is displayed within has to be the same for all fonts (which means some compromises)

We'll do our best though Nod

- The_Dogg - 2008-09-10

First I have to say, I love your skin, it's looks professional.

One thing that would make this skin even greater is the option of having a QWERTY keyboard.

I dont know if this has been asked before, didn't found anything with the search.

- justido - 2008-09-10

Just want to say, great skin, I switched from the default xbmc skin to this one Smile great work guys

- justido - 2008-09-10

btw, just thought of one thing, when browsing the images, switching between images it always comes up with the default one with the water and the small bridge when loading the new image. Cant it just show the prev image until the next one is loaded? Now in 1 sec I see 3 different images Smile

- HackerHelpDesk - 2008-09-11

Is there a way to increase the text size on 4:3, I have the newest version how can I adjust the text size? Mainly TV show and movie summary, also the RSS feed is to small to read.

- skunkm0nkee - 2008-09-11

HackerHelpDesk Wrote:Is there a way to increase the text size on 4:3, I have the newest version how can I adjust the text size? Mainly TV show and movie summary, also the RSS feed is to small to read.

Go into Settings->Appearance and change the Skin Font from Default to Bigger