Kodi Community Forum
HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Horizonz (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=97)
+----- Thread: HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread (/showthread.php?tid=37188)

- Arkon11 - 2008-09-28

Alright sounds good man, and thanks for the speedy response. The updates is scheduled to come out with-in the coming weeks right?

mod for Home Info Panel... - Livin - 2008-09-28

The home info panel is bland and outdated, IMO.

If anyone wants to use them here yo ugo...
http://members.cox.net/livin/homeInfoPanels.zip

usage example...

- soder - 2008-09-28

xb2iris Wrote:that's sorted out in the update

As I said earlier, I tried your mod yesterday. It looks good. Some things are better then Aeon standard, and some thing are accual not better.

I miss "banner mode" for Serie. I would like some version of info-panel and banners to.

And someone else told you that settings for audio when watching a movie was missing. I hope that will be fixet to....

I like the "small flash" when going back to home menues to. =)

/Söder

- Ninjamawwe - 2008-09-28

Ah I see, I must have mistaken the "mymusic" screen with a custom backdrop for browsing music files, silly me Rolleyes. I will try and drum up some more support for fanart for music files for when atlantis has been released then.

- frater - 2008-09-28

Mmmm, I'm going back to Aeon.
The downsides of the current Horizonz are bigger than that of Aeon.

I was hoping to have some development on Aeon was done, giving feedback and all. Apparently it's going to be released when it's finished...

Personally, I prefer a development process...
Now we're waiting on both Stark and Horizonz...

I'll try the new horizonz of course when it's released... Hopefully sooner than Stark

- xb2iris - 2008-09-28

Livin Wrote:The home info panel is bland and outdated, IMO.

If anyone wants to use them here yo ugo...
http://members.cox.net/livin/homeInfoPanels.zip

usage example...

looks good livin... i'll give it a looky... but this mod was meant to get rid of all the rough textures and provide a glass overlayed look to the skin... so, i can't include it... aeon stark in pretty rough on the texture front, so i wanted to steer clear of that idea as not to step on any toes... but i have to say, it looks good... don't know if the aeon classic's look is outdated though... pm3 is the oldest and wisest of skins and for me, it still doesn't look outdated... guess that's a nerdy take on things...

- xb2iris - 2008-09-28

frater Wrote:Mmmm, I'm going back to Aeon.
The downsides of the current Horizonz are bigger than that of Aeon.

I was hoping to have some development on Aeon was done, giving feedback and all. Apparently it's going to be released when it's finished...

Personally, I prefer a development process...
Now we're waiting on both Stark and Horizonz...

I'll try the new horizonz of course when it's released... Hopefully sooner than Stark

eish, ur a tough cookie... it'll be out soon... sooner than stark... have fun using aeon classic again... it's an amazing skin...

- xb2iris - 2008-09-28

soder Wrote:As I said earlier, I tried your mod yesterday. It looks good. Some things are better then Aeon standard, and some thing are accual not better.

I miss "banner mode" for Serie. I would like some version of info-panel and banners to.

And someone else told you that settings for audio when watching a movie was missing. I hope that will be fixet to....

I like the "small flash" when going back to home menues to. =)

/Söder

settings in audio are sorted... banners will return when i get time to sort them out... which will hopefully be soon...

- frater - 2008-09-28

Really, no pun intended.

The developer of Aeon had it explicitly on his website "he believed in releasing often and reacting on feedback", which he did... Maybe it's still on his site...
It was fun to see the changes everytime...
And all at once on July 29th he doesn't believe in this anymore...

I'm sure it would have been fun to see the development in Stark. Now we will be confronted with the final product, some day...
Too bad... A lot of things are working right now and would look great in my room and will never be released... (he showed us screens that went into the bin).

A lot of things are probably not working yet or not properly yet of what you've got right now, but I'm sure would be happy with it. The only thing I want is showcase-view in file-mode. I have this in Aeon. All the rest is an improvement over the original Aeon. If not, I can still go back to Aeon or maybe even MC360 ;-)

It somehow sounds a bit ungrateful. I can assure you, it's not intended as such.

- Arkon11 - 2008-09-28

xb2iris Wrote:settings in audio are sorted... banners will return when i get time to sort them out... which will hopefully be soon...

haha you are one hard working motherf***er, but hey we thanks for it :-p

- xb2iris - 2008-09-29

frater Wrote:Really, no pun intended.

The developer of Aeon had it explicitly on his website "he believed in releasing often and reacting on feedback", which he did... Maybe it's still on his site...
It was fun to see the changes everytime...
And all at once on July 29th he doesn't believe in this anymore...

I'm sure it would have been fun to see the development in Stark. Now we will be confronted with the final product, some day...
Too bad... A lot of things are working right now and would look great in my room and will never be released... (he showed us screens that went into the bin).

A lot of things are probably not working yet or not properly yet of what you've got right now, but I'm sure would be happy with it. The only thing I want is showcase-view in file-mode. I have this in Aeon. All the rest is an improvement over the original Aeon. If not, I can still go back to Aeon or maybe even MC360 ;-)

It somehow sounds a bit ungrateful. I can assure you, it's not intended as such.

yeah, no problemo... i totally get what ur saying... one thing though, when i change something, something else always seems to lose functionality for some or other reason... if u get what i mean... but yeah, there'll be a release in the next few days with the showcase view in file mode...

- frater - 2008-09-29

xb2iris Wrote:yeah, no problemo... i totally get what ur saying... one thing though, when i change something, something else always seems to lose functionality for some or other reason... if u get what i mean... but yeah, there'll be a release in the next few days with the showcase view in file mode...

Yes, but you will notified right away and the other has the choice to use an older version... It's not any different now. I want showcase in file mode. That's why I'm using the original Aeon now and live with the things that are than yours...

- Energy2k8 - 2008-09-29

This is an awesome mod and i am waiting patiently for a new version. The only problem i have is that i want different kind of movies in different sections. For example i want my kids movies in a different section kids and adult movies in adult. I have tried modifying my sources.xml but i cannot get it to work.

Under the movies section all my movies are shown in library mode, also kids and adult movies. Any idea how i can seperate different types of movies??

- xb2iris - 2008-09-29

Energy2k8 Wrote:This is an awesome mod and i am waiting patiently for a new version. The only problem i have is that i want different kind of movies in different sections. For example i want my kids movies in a different section kids and adult movies in adult. I have tried modifying my sources.xml but i cannot get it to work.

Under the movies section all my movies are shown in library mode, also kids and adult movies. Any idea how i can seperate different types of movies??

haven't really paid any attention to the other sections besides the main ones i use on a day to day basis... adult is included... will spend some time working on them at a later stage... but for now... try editing the home shortcuts section in aeon settings and specify the location of your adult section... and select it on the left and it'll show up in the main menu... not sure how it'll look or work... as i've said, haven't edited anything to do with it... it may even be unusable... let me know

- BlackRose - 2008-09-29

So when is the update getting released? Check the front page and nothing's new.