Kodi Community Forum
HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Horizonz (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=97)
+----- Thread: HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread (/showthread.php?tid=37188)

- superludox - 2008-09-23

Bravo ! great (artistic) work...

Well I would like to know how I can add the music "library" views to the music "file" view ? Indeed, the file mode for music has only wall and roller.
As I don't like using libraries...

thanx Wink
Ludo

- CASHMON3Y - 2008-09-23

Is there a more current release out then the one on the first page? I hate it when you have to search through pages to see if a skin was updated... Update your first page if you update the skin, thanks!

- xb2iris - 2008-09-24

CASHMON3Y Wrote:Is there a more current release out then the one on the first page? I hate it when you have to search through pages to see if a skin was updated... Update your first page if you update the skin, thanks!

not yet man... that was released a week ago and i've been a bit busy... but there'll be one up by the weekend... sorting some issues out and a changing a few things... just trying to iron out all the problems... but bugs will always be around... so, check later on... update is coming soon... and yes, the first page will be updated when it happens...

- dynamix - 2008-09-24

xb2iris Wrote:what u mean? the bar that says how far it is when adding new music to the library? not sure, if that's what u mean... and don't know if we can say the next release will be perfect... but it'll definately be closer to that exact state... trying to get more and more functionality out of the mod... no skin is perfect... even pm3 has a few things that ain't perfect... so, just working in the direction of making a real good mod that people, including me, can use on a day to day basis without any hiccups...

Yep, the black bar on the bottom doesn't pop up... When updating my video library it does show.

The whole Aeon concept is superb but imho it misses some important functions. Your great work on this mod made me use Aeon again! I really like your vision concerning your mod. I hope you will see "perfection" one day Wink

- iLurk - 2008-09-24

xb2iris,

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before but I think you need to add a bit more space to the top right corner as it doesn't show the time properly.

I'm not sure if this is a Aeon problem or not as I don't have it install anymore.

Cheers and thanks for a great mod Big Grin

- xb2iris - 2008-09-24

iLurk Wrote:xb2iris,

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before but I think you need to add a bit more space to the top right corner as it doesn't show the time properly.

I'm not sure if this is a Aeon problem or not as I don't have it install anymore.

Cheers and thanks for a great mod Big Grin

didn't know that happens... looking at the time right now... and in about 6 hours it'll be the same time as on the screener you added... so, as i've never come across that issue before... and since i haven't changed anything to do with that time panel... i'll check it out and correct it so the problem doesn't persist... shouldn't be a mission to do...

- xb2iris - 2008-09-24

dynamix Wrote:Yep, the black bar on the bottom doesn't pop up... When updating my video library it does show.

The whole Aeon concept is superb but imho it misses some important functions. Your great work on this mod made me use Aeon again! I really like your vision concerning your mod. I hope you will see "perfection" one day Wink

yeah, that hasn't been implemented in aeon just yet... will see if i can sort it out... no progress in aeon altogether it seems... it just says please wait if i'm not mistaken... is that what it does or does it say anything else when you update your video library? haven't added anything to my library since i started putting this mod together... but i'll see what i can do if i know exactly what it says when it updates urs

- jaytyler - 2008-09-24

Simply Fantastic. Thank you and well done.

One minor change though :-) Any way to get Fan Art to display straight away rather than waiting until the synopsis comes up. I'm using Showcase view but suppose this could be used for all views.

Thanks

- jaytyler - 2008-09-24

Oh, and just to sound really needy is there any way to mark unviewed shows/movies in the showcase view?

- xb2iris - 2008-09-24

jaytyler Wrote:Simply Fantastic. Thank you and well done.

One minor change though :-) Any way to get Fan Art to display straight away rather than waiting until the synopsis comes up. I'm using Showcase view but suppose this could be used for all views.

Thanks

that's why i included the other showcase view... a reason it doesn't show up strait away is because if it did, naviagtion would slow down, and isn't the point of the first showcase view... made the info view for people who didn't mind slower naviagtion, so fanart would show up immediately... so, won't change showcase animation for now... about the watched tabs and so on... will definately put that in at a later stage... but i'm busy with earlier requests right now... just sorting out a few issues and adjusting this and that... but i'll get to it eventually... so check back later dudie

modders pack - msaspence - 2008-09-25

i love this skin its much better than the original aeon (no offence, the original is awesome)

any chance of a modders psd pack?

- xb2iris - 2008-09-25

msaspence Wrote:i love this skin its much better than the original aeon (no offence, the original is awesome)

any chance of a modders psd pack?

i don't have one... i kinda never save stuff so it stops me from wanting to go back and change things... i rather enjoy doing things from scratch as well...

nyways... thanks for the comments... glad you like it!

- msaspence - 2008-09-25

xb2iris Wrote:i don't have one... i kinda never save stuff so it stops me from wanting to go back and change things... i rather enjoy doing things from scratch as well...

nyways... thanks for the comments... glad you like it!

far enough, im the same, although its come back to bite me on the arse a coupla times

what about pngs?

- picodegiao - 2008-09-25

You should be able to extract them with XPRExpress. I forgot where I got it, but just search for it.

- msaspence - 2008-09-25

great, thanks, i didnt realise you could decompress them