Kodi Community Forum
Serenity - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Serenity (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+----- Thread: Serenity (/showthread.php?tid=44469)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

- digitalhigh - 2009-03-25

Waffa Wrote:You keep surprising me. Like it, want it.Big Grin

LOL...thanks. Like kizer just mentioned, I've got a website for the skin in the works where I'll have a gallery for more images, as well as an actual list of the features.

There are literally so many that I'm just finding them as I'm going through stuff. Like...if you don't want to use conditional weather, there's a setting for that where it will just display weather images in a base folder.

And if anybody just dled a test copy, I already realize that the basic global fanart doesn't work in any of the other fades. It's been fixed, and re-uploaded again. Sorry...I'm a space cadet sometimes. Cool

- keeganl - 2009-03-25

going nuts this week. I like it. I'm heading to work and didn't have time to repackage that image. I'll do it this evening and send it your way. Great work.

- deano72 - 2009-03-25

Seems to be working a lot better now on appletv. The startup
Movie works with sound.
I am not too keen on the osd when you press menu. Kind of prefer mediastream then horizons to this one (sorry) and would be nice to see some sort of remaining time when you press pause or menu. Is that too late to put that in (or too cheeky on my part? LOL).
Cheers
Dean

- digitalhigh - 2009-03-25

deano72 Wrote:Seems to be working a lot better now on appletv. The startup
Movie works with sound.
I am not too keen on the osd when you press menu. Kind of prefer mediastream then horizons to this one (sorry) and would be nice to see some sort of remaining time when you press pause or menu. Is that too late to put that in (or too cheeky on my part? LOL).
Cheers
Dean

Are you referring to the carousel OSD on video playback? If so, check out settings/customize/other, rotating OSD off. That's actually the intended one, I'm just hoping to fine-tune the rotating one some day.

It's also designed so that when you pause it, everything goes offscreen so screenshots are nice. Try the other OSD once, I think that'll fix what you're talking about.

When you're in the customize menu, be sure to try out the custom plugins too, if you use plugins. You can set four plugins per tv/movie/music/apps area which will then be accessible directly from the home menu.

- deano72 - 2009-03-25

Cheers will try in a mo

- deano72 - 2009-03-25

Ooh. In the non rotating osd there is no stop button only pause. In rotating osd there is a stop. How can I get a stop instead of pause only in flat osd?

- deano72 - 2009-03-26

Sorry. Did you turn off thumb wide? Or am I thinking wrong? If I choose thumb poster and small info + I get info and poster showing which is great. However, is it possible with small info + wide to work?
Cheers
Dean

- digitalhigh - 2009-03-26

deano72 Wrote:Ooh. In the non rotating osd there is no stop button only pause. In rotating osd there is a stop. How can I get a stop instead of pause only in flat osd?

I take it your remote doesn't have a stop button? I forget why I omitted the stop button from the OSD. Noted, will be added sometime today.
Edit: No...wait...wait! Oh yes! I already made one. Whew. Wink

Quote:Sorry. Did you turn off thumb wide? Or am I thinking wrong? If I choose thumb poster and small info + I get info and poster showing which is great. However, is it possible with small info + wide to work?

More like I probably spaced the effer out. I'll take a look at that right now too. Big Grin

- deano72 - 2009-03-26

Sorry for being a pain.
Stop would be cool (like it works in aeon/horizons/mediastream).
cheers,
Dean

deano72 Wrote:Sorry for being a pain.
Stop would be cool (like it works in aeon/horizons/mediastream).
cheers,
Dean

Hey man, I wouldn't have put it out for testing if I didn't want feedback. Wink

Besides, when I do work on the Video OSD, it means that 75% of the time I've got a movie going in the background on one of my screens. Plus, I've been meaning to tweak the stuff in the OSD's anyway, and this is a great chance to do it. So, it wasn't anything I wasn't going to have to do at some point or another.

Here is the change with the stop button added:

And for the fun of it, here's a full desktop shot at my workstation. Big Grin

Just so you get an idea of what I stare at for some 6-8 hours a day.

- asphinx - 2009-03-26

Awesome taste in music.. Big Grin

- deano72 - 2009-03-26

Thanks for the stop button. LOL.

- kizer - 2009-03-26

So your running a triple monitor setup? If so that's nice. I only have dual at work. However I do AutoCAD and ArcGIS and its way easier on the eyes than a single monitor.

- xbs08 - 2009-03-26

Could you add "finish time" on VideoFullScreen?

asphinx Wrote:Awesome taste in music.. Big Grin

That was my "I woke up in a bad mood" music.

deano72 Wrote:Thanks for the stop button. LOL.

No problem. On that note, is there anybody out there who does recording stuff? I have that button added as well...although I'll be damned if I know what makes it go.

kizer Wrote:So your running a triple monitor setup? If so that's nice. I only have dual at work. However I do AutoCAD and ArcGIS and its way easier on the eyes than a single monitor.

It's actually a triple-tower setup. I use a program called MaxiVista, which creates clients on the two less-powerful workstations, then a server on the main one to distribute the video via LAN. It works off of just about any power-level computer, so it was an effective way for me to utilize the extra towers I have sitting around. Plus it looks really really badass, and I've grown incredibly accustomed to being able to see everything I'm doing at once.

xbs08 Wrote:Could you add "finish time" on VideoFullScreen?

Check out the upper right corner of the latest screenie I posted. That has the current/total time. Are you referring to something else?