Kodi Community Forum
Three... - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Three... (/showthread.php?tid=45038)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

- ethan_9219 - 2009-03-10

Just wondering, how does the games library in Aeon Stark work on XBMC for Windows?

- hikaricore - 2009-03-10

djh_ Wrote:I was actually planning to add it to the dustbin. Why the interest?

XBMCG33K Wrote:I ask again Tongue

djh_ will you be adding original Aeon to the SVN soon?

He already replied.

- RockDawg - 2009-03-10

Quote:Just wondering, how does the games library in Aeon Stark work on XBMC for Windows?

This was posted earlier...

djh_ Wrote:The emulator info screens were just mockups, unfortunately, though I think they were republished elsewhere which has lead to some confusion. XBMC doesn't have a game library.

- ethan_9219 - 2009-03-10

@RockDawg - thanks for that, i actually saw that post earlier.

But, more to the point, i was meaning to ask what people use the games library for, knowing that there's no emulation games?

I mean, do people run their PC games from there or what?

- XBMCG33K - 2009-03-10

I'm only curious if you STILL planed on adding the original to the SVN I remember seeing a few post pertaining to that very subject, but if you wanna trash it then you wanna trash it lol

- eQUIV - 2009-03-10

ethan_9219 Wrote:@RockDawg - thanks for that, i actually saw that post earlier.

But, more to the point, i was meaning to ask what people use the games library for, knowing that there's no emulation games?

I mean, do people run their PC games from there or what?

Yah I've also wondered why there is a "games" menu in the original aeon skin. I assume it's because xbox users still use it to launch emulator programs. And I also assume pc users could use the launcher addon to launch windows emulators. I could be wrong though.

I'd love to be able to launch roms directly from XBMC.

- retro11 - 2009-03-10

eQUIV Wrote:Yah I've also wondered why there is a "games" menu in the original aeon skin. I assume it's because xbox users still use it to launch emulator programs. And I also assume pc users could use the launcher addon to launch windows emulators. I could be wrong though.

I'd love to be able to launch roms directly from XBMC.

It's to play all our 'backups' of xbox games that get stored locally on the HD.

- eQUIV - 2009-03-10

retro11 Wrote:It's to play all our 'backups' of xbox games that get stored locally on the HD.

So this games menu is aimed specifically at the xbmc xbox users?

- djh_ - 2009-03-10

It's there to encourage the ultimate development of games library / execution features in the HTPC versions. Emulators and stuff.

- Batemann - 2009-03-10

djh_ Wrote:It's there to encourage the ultimate development of games library / execution features in the HTPC versions. Emulators and stuff.

That would be a wet dream coming true. There was one guy here a few weeks ago, that seemed to know what he was doing Emulator-wise.... *hint Hint*....

- eQUIV - 2009-03-10

Yah that will be awesome when it's a reality. I know alot of people are using the launcher add-on right now, but I beleive that requires a skin that supports a "programs" menu.

I don't know if it's already been asked but does Aeon Stark support a plug-ins, scripts or programs menu?

- Batemann - 2009-03-10

Livin Wrote:MrTourettes,
Maybe you can, in a new thread, post a review/comparison between Meedio & XBMC? It would be nice to see a comparison from someone that has used both extensively.

That would be nice indeed. When i built my first HTPC I took a look at Meedios for a short while, But I couldn't find a reason for abondoning XBMC in it. MrTourettes sounds like he took a little more time for that, so I too would be interested in the pros and cons of the two systems.

- pletopia - 2009-03-10

jtap06 Wrote:Can I get confirmation on this? I for one, and probably the only one, like the wide view. It seems that there is a much larger selection of banners than posters, especially for some of the more obscure shows.

your not the only one that prefers wide Wink

- theo00 - 2009-03-10

pletopia Wrote:your not the only one that prefers wide Wink

i used wide for a long time, but i quite like the poster view in aeon so i will probably change to posters Nod

btw. could some of the testers post a screenshot when viewing tv shows seasons or episodes, because these two views usually look very bad in poster mode

- Hitcher - 2009-03-10

theo00 Wrote:btw. could some of the testers post a screenshot when viewing tv shows seasons or episodes, because these two views usually look very bad in poster mode
The TV section hadn't been finalised yet so I wont post the episode view.
Hitcher Wrote:Image