Kodi Community Forum
XBMC nfoScrape - Movie NFO Scraper (GPL open source C#/.NET/Mono) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBMC nfoScrape - Movie NFO Scraper (GPL open source C#/.NET/Mono) (/showthread.php?tid=45714)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- nianhbg - 2009-02-21

What a great app Smile THANKS Smile so simple to use and fast Smile

thumbs up

/Nicklas

- fekker - 2009-02-22

You know, you and I could create a wicked cool combined app, are you interested?

- Beatzeps08 - 2009-02-22

I like that Design and Structure of your appilaction.
For now, I can not really use it (which should not be a reproach).
Is your app still stacking the movies or have I some wrong settings when it does not?
Maybe Fekker and you could learn of each other, it could be a good idea to create something together.

- zeltak - 2009-02-22

+1 to that idea (of joining forces).

I love open source (and linux which i use on all my systems) because of the non commercial aspect of sides where people can join projects to make a kicass software without all the commercial considerations involved!

Awesome work both you guys..i dont think there is anything close to what you guys do in the real work (outside the xbmc bubble Smile)

Zeltak

- zeltak - 2009-02-22

Hi euphoric

Once again an awesome release (alpha2). can we get an option to save a copy of fanart as fanart.jpg and movie as movie.nfo similar to the save a copy as folder.jpg? i would very much appreciate it if possible

thx again

Zeltak

- euphoric - 2009-02-22

fekker Wrote:You know, you and I could create a wicked cool combined app, are you interested?

Do you know C#? Smile

- euphoric - 2009-02-22

zeltak Wrote:Hi euphoric

Once again an awesome release (alpha2). can we get an option to save a copy of fanart as fanart.jpg and movie as movie.nfo similar to the save a copy as folder.jpg? i would very much appreciate it if possible

thx again

Zeltak

Config:

"Save in folder as movie.*"

Checked saves:

movie.nfo
fanart.jpg

However, it's a bit buggy for now if you already have the .nfo.

I will add some new features in the next version for converting between naming schemes Smile

- krypt2nite - 2009-02-22

euphoric Wrote:Do you know C#? Smile

He is the creator of
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=41129

- fekker - 2009-02-22

euphoric Wrote:Do you know C#? Smile

I don't write in c# very often but it's just a slightly different syntax then vb.net with strict and option declare on, both of which i use. Sure there are some differences. but it's not like the difference between c and c#, that's like another world. I learned in java, which is almost line for line compat with c#.

I know most people cringe when they hear vb as my preferred lang, but .net really is .net ... blame my time as a Lotes Notes Developer for the love for vb

- euphoric - 2009-02-23

krypt2nite Wrote:He is the creator of
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=41129

I know, but that's written in Visual Basic as far as i know Smile

- euphoric - 2009-02-23

fekker Wrote:I don't write in c# very often but it's just a slightly different syntax then vb.net with strict and option declare on, both of which i use. Sure there are some differences. but it's not like the difference between c and c#, that's like another world. I learned in java, which is almost line for line compat with c#.

I know most people cringe when they hear vb as my preferred lang, but .net really is .net ... blame my time as a Lotes Notes Developer for the love for vb

I started out playing with VB6 on my own, but I remember next to nothing. The last years I have focused mainly on Java and C#.

I know .net is .net, but I would rather not go back to VB. If you think you could write C#, I could use another hand Smile

- fekker - 2009-02-23

euphoric Wrote:I started out playing with VB6 on my own, but I remember next to nothing. The last years I have focused mainly on Java and C#.

I know .net is .net, but I would rather not go back to VB. If you think you could write C#, I could use another hand Smile
i've got a few projects going on right now, but when those calm down, i'm game.

- euphoric - 2009-02-24

fekker Wrote:i've got a few projects going on right now, but when those calm down, i'm game.

I'm putting it on sourceforge Smile

- mason - 2009-02-24

hooooolyyyyy ... this is the app i waited for, fast, small, slick and functional! love it Smile

after playing a little more with it. it would be nice to change the edit nfo key from F3 to Enter ... this way you can scroll fast trough your list and can look up the info and the artwork with a Enter-in Enter-out Way ... hope you get me, sorry for my bad english!

aaaand another thing, would be nice if the fanart would be someway configurable since i think you need to name the fanart: moviefile-fanart.jpg

- ashlar - 2009-02-25

mason Wrote:aaaand another thing, would be nice if the fanart would be someway configurable since i think you need to name the fanart: moviefile-fanart.jpg
Whereas the behaviour currently is... ?