Kodi Community Forum
Media Info Plus - Manage your Movies, Shows, Tunes, NFO and more (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Media Info Plus - Manage your Movies, Shows, Tunes, NFO and more (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=47071)

- fekker - 2009-04-04

Quote:2. All my movies with a "-" in the movie name (like Spider-Man 1-3 or X-Men 1-3) aren't correctly read.

confirmed this works in 2840 build, check and then uncheck the following option
"Use everything before a dash" .. under the file level filter options, save the config (button at bottom) and re-test..

- Montellese - 2009-04-04

fekker Wrote:it should ignore those, i'll check the filter to make sure it's working and fix if it's not. I prob missed that.

Maybe it's because my trailers have another extension than my movies?!?

- lestat1977uk - 2009-04-04

what about with hidden files. i am i missing an option?

- fekker - 2009-04-04

lestat1977uk Wrote:The new build (2840) keeps freezing when when loading info after pressing loading shows button,, it does eventually come back but during this time if you click anywhere on the interface it then crashes.

Seems very unstable, or is this just me?

if not enabled, please enable the option to show the wget windows to see if this is the tvdb having issues again.

it shouldn't crash just going clicking on something though, i do that all the time..
what error do you get?

. it does if you resize it during this time.. no idea why, something up with the component factory toolkit that gives MIP it's look's.. there's a new version out for that, but I have not had time to test.. i'll through it in a separate test build.

- fekker - 2009-04-04

Montellese Wrote:Maybe it's because my trailers have another extension than my movies?!?

that's a bug.. adding it to the filters now along with a bunch of other checks and changes for file level items

as for hidden items.. is your data stored in the root of a drive or something? just trying to isolate what part i need to change/check.

- Montellese - 2009-04-04

Ok I just got Build 2840 and did what you said. Then I ran Auto Pilot.
After that I went to my movie "Spider-Man" which still showed "Spider" and clicked "Refresh". And it still shows "Spider". What am I doing wrong here?

EDIT: Ah I just got it working for "X-Men 3" by removing the IMDb ID and then clicking "Change". I'll try the rest now.

OK I updated X-Men 2 now and it prompted me with the window where you need to specify the movie you mean. Funny thing is that the movie "X2" with IMDB ID "tt0290334" shows up twice in a row with exactly the same info. Same goes for X-Men.

Yes my tv shows are in the root of a drive, therefore it is picking up those system files, as for the crash it just happens when i'm scanning for new content, the interface obviously is non active but clicking on it causes it to freeze, maybe if i leave it alone it may come back, but just doesn't seem to stable during this time.

That said when it has loaded all the shows (after just lauching the app) it seems very stable and works very well.

EDIT

jsut testing and it is only when loading shows, when changing things (i.e seasons thumbs) can click anywhere i like and no problems

- fekker - 2009-04-04

lestat1977uk Wrote:Yes my tv shows are in the root of a drive, therefore it is picking up those system files, as for the crash it just happens when i'm scanning for new content, the interface obviously is non active but clicking on it causes it to freeze, maybe if i leave it alone it may come back, but just doesn't seem to stable during this time.

That said when it has loaded all the shows (after just lauching the app) it seems very stable and works very well.

Ok, i'll add that filter into tvshows.. it's slow during that time, and doesn't give any user feedback but will recover.. I've tried to get it to another thread in that area of the gui, but lots of other areas get borked in the process.

- fekker - 2009-04-04

Montellese Wrote:Ok I just got Build 2840 and did what you said. Then I ran Auto Pilot.
After that I went to my movie "Spider-Man" which still showed "Spider" and clicked "Refresh". And it still shows "Spider". What am I doing wrong here?

EDIT: Ah I just got it working for "X-Men 3" by removing the IMDb ID and then clicking "Change". I'll try the rest now.

OK I updated X-Men 2 now and it prompted me with the window where you need to specify the movie you mean. Funny thing is that the movie "X2" with IMDB ID "tt0290334" shows up twice in a row with exactly the same info. Same goes for X-Men.

yeah the file level change is broke in that build, i've fixed it in code for 2841.
the dual listed items is a glitch, it's suppost to combine items, but for some reason doesn't always do so, haven't debugged it much since it doesn't hurt thing, just a annoyance.

2841 is compiling now.. is doesn't yet include all the mpaa and certification changes for skinning, i've got a killer headache so prob won't touch that till later.

quick question, how do u change all season thumb?

Just a quick confirmation

That freeze happens when pressing "Load Shows" or "Update Shows" the app fades out and you can see the timer

I'm using Vista64 bit if that helps

EDIT

if left alone it does come back, so its ok but the only annoying things is you can't see the progress so you can't tell how long it will be until it comes back.

Hope that helps

- Phantisy - 2009-04-04

in 2841 are we going to be able to append the video info to the studio flag so we dont have to enter them manually? Makeing things easier for aeon-stark.

- fekker - 2009-04-04

Phantisy Wrote:in 2841 are we going to be able to append the video info to the studio flag so we dont have to enter them manually? Makeing things easier for aeon-stark.

yep, it does that with build 2838 and higher.. you have to enable it in the options (general tab, skin based flagging support).

Here's 2841
should fix file level scanning name filters as well as those pesky root level tvshow folders.. and ignore file level trailers now, also fixes file level change movie option so it really allows you to change it without removing anything manually.. might have fixed mpaa stuff in there as well, as far as the blank goes, but don't have time to test right now, please somebody give that a whirl on a test set of data and report back

http://www.iamkizer.net/xbmc/mip/mediainfoplus_build2841_exefilesonly.zip

- Dilligaf - 2009-04-05

Dilligaf Wrote:Now if I could just figure out why fanart isn't showing in the movie tab I'll be all set .Mike

I found that the option use<MovieName>-fanart for background is backwards, if I check this option I can see fanart on the Movie tab. I have fanart stored as fanart.jpg and don't have<MovieName>-fanart.jpg files.

Mike

- Montellese - 2009-04-05

Thx for the fast update. Trailers don't show up anymore.

Correct parsing of "Spider-Man 1-3" seems to work now as well.

Great job, thx again.