Kodi Community Forum
New Movie (and TV!) view: Multiplex - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: New Movie (and TV!) view: Multiplex (/showthread.php?tid=49559)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

- FernFerret - 2009-04-26

My response to that tv show view, DO WANT!

Keep up the GREAT work! I can't believe how regular these updates are!

--FF

- natew - 2009-04-26

Oooooh.. Yummy...

What kind of pics are those in the thumbstrip though? Doesn't look like fanart, posters, or banners.. Are we soon to have another type of image?

- djh_ - 2009-04-26

Well, they're 16:9 thumbnails so yes, they are another type of image. The question is whether to make them use XBMC's stored icon in that format or a secondary file in the show folder. I really like 'em, though: you can use existing fanart as the basis of 'em and they're not as horrendously wide as the old banners. They're what the abc player uses as well, which I've always been a fan of.

- Ayala - 2009-04-26

thats the ratio i wanted to adopt for tv show artwork, Wink

Just a small comment at the release of this, since I will be putting this in my media flag updator script, but you are missing mp3 tags for the multiplex view, I think it's around line 850 in the MediaFlagsXML that it needs to be added, but it looks totally sweet!

I know you already know this, but hey whatever Smile
Quote: <control type="image" id="84">
<include>Furniture_PanelMediaFlagsVars</include>
<texture>flags/mp3.png</texture>
<visible>substring(listitem.studio,mp3)</visible>
</control>
--FF

- RodrigoG - 2009-04-26

Perfect...Laugh

but they are different, does not combine...Sad

- djh_ - 2009-04-26

I strongly doubt there'll be any TV view apart from Multiplex. The List was never designed to support TV shows in the long-run.

- RodrigoG - 2009-04-26

Sad

- kruykaze - 2009-04-26

Will this view be available in files mode?

So, now the question comes, how do we efficently get all these thumbs... anyone got any ideas, I did it with my Illusionist, but that took a good 5 mins to go find all the shots I liked, rename and put in the folder. Is there a program that will do this for us? Anyone?

BTW, djh_ Thanks for giving us features we didn't know we wanted! You are ridiculous!

--FF

- djh_ - 2009-04-26

kruykaze Wrote:Will this view be available in files mode?

It would be impossible in Files mode.

- Nmarconi - 2009-04-26

djh_ Wrote:Well, they're 16:9 thumbnails so yes, they are another type of image. The question is whether to make them use XBMC's stored icon in that format or a secondary file in the show folder. I really like 'em, though: you can use existing fanart as the basis of 'em and they're not as horrendously wide as the old banners. They're what the abc player uses as well, which I've always been a fan of.

+1 on the 16:9 thumbs - seems like a natural fit as well. Does anyone know if there is any effort on tvdb to start these?

- jondr13 - 2009-04-26

Sorry if this is a silly question, but with the addition of the 2 thumb1.png and thumb2.png files for the 2 pics on the new view.....where is the best place to obtain them....other thanTMDb.org??

Thanks for the help and info

- XBMCG33K - 2009-04-26

jondr13 Wrote:Sorry if this is a silly question, but with the addition of the 2 thumb1.png and thumb2.png files for the 2 pics on the new view.....where is the best place to obtain them....other thanTMDb.org??

Thanks for the help and info

And where should they be stored in a network share?

- jondr13 - 2009-04-26

XBMCG33K Wrote:And where should they be stored in a network share?

Just saved 2 images as thumb1.png and thumb2.png and placed them in the folder containing my ISO and other files of Transformers. When I went to that movie under the new view, these images did not appear.

Am I missing something??