Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (http://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod (/showthread.php?tid=49915)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

- anoobie - 2009-05-26 01:23

Ayla Wrote:Looks great once again anoobie Smile

I would like to use plot layout.

Could you please tell me what to change in the code (and where), so that the fanart in the middle of the screen shows the "fanart.jpg" file?

I have fanart.jpg files but I can't scrape them as fanart in Plex (XBMC), so I have to point directly to the file.

Thanks!

change this line (325)
Code:
                    <texture diffuse="list/list_episodeicon_mask.png">$INFO[Container(52).listitem.property(fanart_image)]</texture>

to

Code:
                    <texture diffuse="list/list_episodeicon_mask.png">$INFO[Container(52).ListItem.Path,,fanart.jpg]</texture>

do the same for the reflection at line 355
this one
Code:
                    <texture flipy="true" diffuse="list/list_episodeicon_flipmask.png">$INFO[Container(52).listitem.property(fanart_image)]</texture>

- Livin - 2009-05-26 01:57

Can you make one with a Plot fade over the big thumb and the actor info on the right side where the extra thumb would be?

- curtis-r - 2009-05-26 02:22

anoobie Wrote:Are you referring to the extrathumbs slideshow? if so why would TViX.jpg be in there?

Yes, I'm referring to the slideshow on the right side of your MOD1.

If you're asking why TViX.jpg shows up in the slideshow, that's a damn good question. It has never shown up before. Apparently every *.jpg in a movie's folder shows in your mod's slideshow, regardless of the name. For example, the movie "21" rotates through the following files in the "21" folder: 21 bluray-Fanart.jpg, folder.jpg, TViX.jpg.

If you're asking why the TViX.jpg is in the folder to begin with, that's for when I'm using my TViX to browse my movie db.

- neurosis13 - 2009-05-26 02:34

anoobie Wrote:I like the flags where they are. But if you want everything shown how about this?

[Image: screenshot080.png]

@curtis-r

Are you referring to the extrathumbs slideshow? if so why would TViX.jpg be in there?

yes thats "a view to a kill".
Nod

- whitedwarf88 - 2009-05-26 03:31

for us plex users (which doesn't support media flags yet) is it possible to have the extrathumbs and plot details moved down a bit to cover the section where the media flags go? the latest mod is honestly amazing looking at this point, thanks for the work!

- chris3g - 2009-05-26 05:14

whitedwarf88 Wrote:for us plex users (which doesn't support media flags yet) is it possible to have the extrathumbs and plot details moved down a bit to cover the section where the media flags go? the latest mod is honestly amazing looking at this point, thanks for the work!

are you able to get the trailers to play properly in plex? They always play fullscreen for me, although i can hit tab to get them to play in the window, then the movie plays in the window as well.

- anoobie - 2009-05-26 05:20

@Livin
I already made plot fade in over the big thumb. Actors listing is not possible yet.

@curtis-r
I already updated Mod1 to only show slideshow from extrathumbs folder

@neurosis13
I'll upload the view now

@whitedwarf88
just look for y position in multiplex.xml and increase to move stuff down

Updated Mod3 a bit - anoobie - 2009-05-26 05:28

Mod3.2b

Plot layout will have the full plot fade in over the big thumb
Plot layout:
[Image: screenshot084.png]

Thumb layout will not have any fading
Thumb layout:
[Image: screenshot082.png]

and Art layout will not have the extrathumbs slideshow
Art layout:
[Image: screenshot083.png]

- rflores2323 - 2009-05-26 05:38

anoobie Wrote:Mod3.2b

Plot layout will have the full plot fade in over the big thumb
Plot layout:

Thumb layout will not have any fading
Thumb layout:

and Art layout will not have the extrathumbs slideshow
Art layout:

man this keeps getting better and better. I thought the first mod was great but now with plot, thumb, art layout this a awesome!

Great job! Was wondering if you update your xml with the flags from this thread workaround media flaggin as they are updating with new flags for studio etc.. all the time.

Also will you be doing any tv view mods as something similiar would be great aswell.

- anoobie - 2009-05-26 05:48

rflores2323 Wrote:man this keeps getting better and better. I thought the first mod was great but now with plot, thumb, art layout this a awesome!

Great job! Was wondering if you update your xml with the flags from this thread workaround media flaggin as they are updating with new flags for studio etc.. all the time.

Also will you be doing any tv view mods as something similiar would be great aswell.

No, but I will take a look and maybe update the flags

also I won't be doing any tv show view as I don't have any show to show:o

- hikaricore - 2009-05-26 07:26

anoobie Wrote:So for plot layout, you get full plot fading in over the big thumb.

For Art layout, there won't be any plot fading in whatsoever and no extrathumb slideshow

And for Thumb layout = no fading.

Choice is good.

mod3.2 file

This is beautiful!

- hikaricore - 2009-05-26 07:56

Btw if anyone wants the full plot on the left of Art layout replace line 142 of Viewtype_Multiplex.xml:

Quote:<label>$INFO[Container(52).ListItem.PlotOutline]</label>

with this:

Quote:<label>$INFO[Container(52).ListItem.Plot]</label>

It's already enabled for scrolling so the change is simple.

- Rand Al Thor - 2009-05-26 17:02

Great mod anoobie. Just a few things I noticed. You need to set the visability tags on the Tagline, studio/rating/format, and Title (though that is negotiable) so that they are only visible when the rest of the information is visible. As it stands, if you have it set for Trigger or Auto, the tagline and studio/rating/format info is always on the screen.

Cheers,
Rand

- hikaricore - 2009-05-27 02:19

Another small issue. You seem to have removed labels at the episode level in tv view.
Not sure if this was intentional or a mishap of the other changes, the labels work at series and season level however so it's a bit odd.

- curtis-r - 2009-05-27 04:50

anoobie Wrote:@curtis-r
I already updated Mod1 to only show slideshow from extrathumbs folder

What if I don't have an extrathumbs folder, which I don't? Any jpg in my movie folder shows up in the slideshow.