Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Workaround Media Flagging - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Workaround Media Flagging (/showthread.php?tid=50138)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- andyblac - 2009-05-02

no problem, here you go !!. this also has tv show name in the sub menu "recent" view

Download

- harryzimm - 2009-05-02

andyblac Wrote:no problem, here you go !!. this also has tv show name in the sub menu "recent" view

Download

Thanks a lot Smile

- garyi - 2009-05-02

Is there a way to do this for straight dvd rips?

- andyblac - 2009-05-02

found a slight error (the title and show could over lap if episode and show titles are long.

anyway re-download or just change the following in file Viewtype_Multiplex.xml

find
Code:
<width>1000</width>

and replace with
Code:
<width>600</width>

- krypt2nite - 2009-05-02

Yeah, I toyed with putting the tags there also, but yours worked out real nice. Mind if I adapted your code to my overall download?

- andyblac - 2009-05-02

krypt2nite Wrote:Yeah, I toyed with putting the tags there also, but yours worked out real nice. Mind if I adapted your code to my overall download?

no not at all, go for it Smile

- krypt2nite - 2009-05-03

So I like andyblac's location of TV Flags. I would like to implement this in the overall package, but would like to get opinion and feedback.

I always thought having only 3 flags, studio, resolution, and audio would suffice for TV Shows. I have 3000 individual episodes and even though it was easy for me to make sure all my 2000 movie filenames had the source, I'm in no way going to organize my TV Shows for the same effect.

The current solution from andyblac has all 3 icons in MultiPlex view. Now do the masses prefer 4 or 3 icons?

Here is an example of 4 and the missing source flag which will be the case on most of my media.

Updated both files.

Changed location of TV Show icons. Are now stored in aeon/media/flags/tv/
Added andyblac's TV Flag detection code. (please see this thread for screenies)
Added additional sound and source detection for TV shows.

This is with the optional TV Show title in the sub menu "recent" view.

Without:

- Radikaltimes - 2009-05-03

like it ..
sucks the fact that all the info under directed by is visible .. wonder if a tons of spaces will prevent that

Kingmartinus Wrote:Hello

Hmm trying to change the media flag to james bond in skin tagging, but everytime i hit save and refresh it just turns back.. what iam doing wrong?

Thanks MaRTIN

If I'm to assume right, don't hit refresh after you save.

garyi Wrote:Is there a way to do this for straight dvd rips?

You can easily add support for straight dvd rips, but it's going to involve some work on your part to add the media data to the nfo. Manually is the only way I think.

Radikaltimes Wrote:like it ..
sucks the fact that all the info under directed by is visible .. wonder if a tons of spaces will prevent that

I'm now thinking the same thing

- andyblac - 2009-05-03

krypt2nite Wrote:So I like andyblac's location of TV Flags. I would like to implement this in the overall package, but would like to get opinion and feedback.

I always thought having only 3 flags, studio, resolution, and audio would suffice for TV Shows. I have 3000 individual episodes and even though it was easy for me to make sure all my 2000 movie filenames had the source, I'm in no way going to organize my TV Shows for the same effect.

The current solution from andyblac has all 3 icons in MultiPlex view. Now do the masses prefer 4 or 3 icons?

Here is an example of 4 and the missing source flag which will be the case on most of my media.

you could just swap the source and studio around, that way you will not notice if the source is missing Smile

- Imaginos - 2009-05-03

Hello, nice work here
I made some additions and corrections for my part
As I said in another thread, I assumed that when a resolution is high (720 or 1080) it is most likely that the network was a HD channel
so, I used something like that
i.e. : for the worst network of hell :
Code:
<control type="image" id="81">
    <include>Furniture_EpisodeMediaFlags</include>
    <texture>flags/tv/fox.png</texture>
    <visible>substring(listitem.director,netFox) + !substring(listitem.director,1080) + !substring(listitem.director,720)</visible>
</control>
    <texture>flags/tv/fox_hd.png</texture>
    <visible>substring(listitem.director,netFox)</visible>
    <visible>substring(listitem.director,1080) | substring(listitem.director,720)</visible>
</control>
Here's the result
Standard definition :

High Definition
The only thing affected by my changes is the network flag

The networks I have in HD are :
  • abc
  • bbc
  • cartoon network
  • cbs
  • fox
  • hbo
  • lifetime
  • nbc
  • scifi
  • showtime

OK, another change :
i moved the babylonian.png from studio to tv as it is only made for Babylon 5 tvshow.
And as babylon 5 is tag as netSyndicated, I had to write a special addition for it :
Code:
    <texture>flags/tv/babylonian.png</texture>
    <visible>substring(listitem.director,netSyndicated) + substring(listitem.TVShowTitle,Babylon)</visible>
</control>
Hope we won't have to write specific code too often !

I added the code for another network : lifetime (blood ties show for example) and it's hd logo too.

I also added code and logos for bbc ONE and bbc THREE

Here are the updated files :

krypts_aeon_flags 20090503.rar
Includes_MediaFlags.xml

- Imaginos - 2009-05-03

I've just noticed that the studio folder has an excess file :
screen_gems.png
it is not used by the xml
the one used is screengems.png

- logictester - 2009-05-03

does anyone has a nice xvid logo for the night theme?
thanks a lot