Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Video) Plugin - Live Stream UK Freeview Channels - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Video) Plugin - Live Stream UK Freeview Channels (/showthread.php?tid=51575)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

- Avigrace - 2010-11-19

Can't wait to get home and try this, I want XBMC to be the primary system for all our viewing and switching over to freeview irritates me. Good work

- Targettio - 2010-11-19

It works.... Big Grin

works great - jpcheat - 2010-11-19

Yes!! works great. been waiting for this for a while, and is worth the wait. works perfect. i cant use the tvcatchup website itself cos its choppy as anything thanks to flash being a joke. but this runs smooth as anything. Thanks for your hard work on this.

JP

- falafael - 2010-11-20

hi, i'm having trouble with the password on this plug-in, when i set my password, i try to log in but get script-plugin error, then when i check my password, its changed to about 20 or so characters, it will not store my password, it keeps going to loads of characters, i even have this problem with last fm!!, any ideas?

- chunk1982 - 2010-11-20

got it working
i didnt read it properly i made the TVC_cache folder in appdata/roaming/xbmc/addons/plugin.video.tvcatchup NOT appdata/roaming/xbmc/USERDATA/ADDON_DATA/plugin.video.tvcatchup

many thanks for one of the best plugins for xbmc

- Grumpy1954 - 2010-11-23

falafael Wrote:hi, i'm having trouble with the password on this plug-in, when i set my password, i try to log in but get script-plugin error, then when i check my password, its changed to about 20 or so characters, it will not store my password, it keeps going to loads of characters, i even have this problem with last fm!!, any ideas?

I'm having exactly the same problem on my PPC G5 PowerMac. Is it an Intel/PPC issue? Also having trouble running the BBC iPlayer plug-in, and again I know I'm not alone in that.

Any help/suggestions/shoulder to cry on much appreciated

OK making some progress. Did a bit more research and found out about the TVC_cache folder, so that's in place.

Everything looks like it's going to work, I'm sat here with fingers crossed, it looks like it's going to work and then I get a message saying <programme name>playing.......then nothing.

This is almost identical to my iPlayer plug-in problem, so I'm wondering if it's the player. I assume that it's Flash, and I've installed the latest version, but should I be looking at any other players?

And is it Flash in any case?

- warmtoast - 2010-11-26

Thanks DJ_Gerbil,

Works beautifully on the AppleTV!

Really appreciate your effort.

- rudeboyx - 2010-11-26

@Grumpy1954

Have you enabled "New RTMPlib Support" in the addon's settings?

- InfoAddict - 2010-11-26

yoshac Wrote:Thanks for the great work so far.

Bug#3 - crash when selecting a channel from the list when "what's on now" is disabled
22:52:54 T:2956693504 M:2115534848 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Users/xxxxxx/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.tvcatchup/default.py", line 128, in ?
I1 . oOo0oO ( )
File "/Users/xxxxxx/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.tvcatchup/lib/TVClibs2.py", line 288, in oOo0oO IiI1 ( oOOoo00O0O , i1111 )
File "/Users/xxxxxx/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.tvcatchup/lib/TVClibs2.py", line 81, in IiI1 i1Oo00 = Oo0O00Oo0o0 [ 0 ] . replace ( "\\/" , "/" ) + "/" + O00O0oOO00O00 [ 0 ]
IndexError: list index out of range

Fix: Not sure - the code is so obfuscated with the OOoo00 crap that I can't really follow what the variables are supposed to represent... but clearly there are some array bounds issues on the Oo0O00Oo0o0 and O00O0oOO00O00 strings. Any chance of a non-obfuscated version? yoshac at hotmail dot com

thanks.

I get this error regardless of whether "What's On" is on or off.

Ubuntu 10.10 latest SVN (http://ppa.launchpad.net/team-xbmc-svn/ppa/ubuntu maverick).

"New RTMPlib Support" is enabled.

Code:
22:51:16 T:2884877168 M:1586245632   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/xxx/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.tvcatchup/default.py", line 128, in ?
                                                I1 . oOo0oO ( )
                                              File "/home/xxx/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.tvcatchup/lib/TVClibs2.py", line 288, in oOo0oO
                                                IiI1 ( oOOoo00O0O , i1111 )
                                              File "/home/xxx/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.tvcatchup/lib/TVClibs2.py", line 81, in IiI1
                                                i1Oo00 = Oo0O00Oo0o0 [ 0 ] . replace ( "\\/" , "/" ) + "/" + O00O0oOO00O00 [ 0 ]
                                            IndexError: list index out of range

- kevcampbell - 2010-11-28

love this addon but have you thought of numbering the channels correctly as they appear on freeview, like replace the number in front of bbc news with the number 80?

i could do it if you want me to but not sure how?

here is the list of channels http://www.freeview.co.uk/_retuneinfo/_format/downloads/ChannelGuide30September.pdf

- Rickie - 2010-11-28

My dharma build is now complete.

Thank's for the update.

Working fine here, had a little issue with streams just stopping for no apparent reason but they seemed to of ironed them selves out, could of possibly been due to traffic on my network ect.

- ptipton - 2010-11-29

Grumpy1954 Wrote:I'm having exactly the same problem on my PPC G5 PowerMac. Is it an Intel/PPC issue? Also having trouble running the BBC iPlayer plug-in, and again I know I'm not alone in that.

Any help/suggestions/shoulder to cry on much appreciated

OK making some progress. Did a bit more research and found out about the TVC_cache folder, so that's in place.

Everything looks like it's going to work, I'm sat here with fingers crossed, it looks like it's going to work and then I get a message saying <programme name>playing.......then nothing.

This is almost identical to my iPlayer plug-in problem, so I'm wondering if it's the player. I assume that it's Flash, and I've installed the latest version, but should I be looking at any other players?

And is it Flash in any case?

I'm having the password problem with Ubuntu 10.10, and latest XBMC rc1 in my case I get a list of programs but when i tray and select one I get a script failed error.
If I look in the settings.xml file my password has been changed to "UFrqXBSB39cFeFw6SuVMKQ==.enc." and if I edit this to the correct password it gets changed back when I start XBMC.

Thanks

- rooster790 - 2010-11-29

Hi - not having any luck here, Windows 7 x64 with Dharma RC1

I've created the TVC_cache directory, enabled rtmplib, with and without "Whats on"

Any ideas?

Code:
14:57:52 T:2260 M:852738048   ERROR: Error Type: urllib2.URLError
14:57:52 T:2260 M:852738048   ERROR: Error Contents: <urlopen error (10060, 'Operation timed out')>
14:57:52 T:2260 M:852738048   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Andy\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.tvcatchup\default.py", line 128, in ?
                                                I1 . oOo0oO ( )
                                              File "C:\Users\Andy\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.tvcatchup\lib\TVClibs2.py", line 283, in oOo0oO
                                                o000O0o ( OOOO0oo0 )
                                              File "C:\Users\Andy\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.tvcatchup\lib\TVClibs2.py", line 97, in o000O0o
                                                OOO00O = IIi ( )
                                              File "C:\Users\Andy\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.tvcatchup\lib\TVClibs2.py", line 65, in IIi
                                                O00Oo000ooO0 = iII ( ii [ 11 ] . Ii ( "NVAvbEJiPXB3L3djWFZjeVxJY3R4S3l0bGExdnFcPlRFeGNnVTMxcGtveG9nSS1dLw==" , 3 ) , O0oo0OO0 )
                                              File "C:\Users\Andy\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.tvcatchup\lib\TVClibs2.py", line 47, in iII
                                                O0OOO0OOoO0O = OO00Oo . open ( url , data ) ; O00Oo000ooO0 = O0OOO0OOoO0O . read ( ) ; O0OOO0OOoO0O . close ( )
                                              File "special://xbmc/system/python/Lib\urllib2.py", line 358, in open
                                                response = self._open(req, data)
                                              File "special://xbmc/system/python/Lib\urllib2.py", line 376, in _open
                                                '_open', req)
                                              File "special://xbmc/system/python/Lib\urllib2.py", line 337, in _call_chain
                                                result = func(*args)
                                              File "special://xbmc/system/python/Lib\urllib2.py", line 1021, in http_open
                                                return self.do_open(httplib.HTTPConnection, req)
                                              File "special://xbmc/system/python/Lib\urllib2.py", line 996, in do_open
                                                raise URLError(err)
                                            URLError: <urlopen error (10060, 'Operation timed out')>
14:57:52 T:4932 M:852815872   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.tvcatchup/?url=tv&mode=1&name=TV
14:57:52 T:4932 M:852815872   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.tvcatchup/?url=tv&mode=1&name=TV) failed

Cheers

- dj_gerbil - 2010-12-07

Ok. I've just uploaded a fix that works with RC2 or at least it does here anyway. Give it a try and see how it goes.
There is also a new version available for Camelot both are on the plugin page. If you're using Camelot you'll have to upgrade it manually as I haven't pushed the update through the auto-update.

- falafael - 2010-12-07

just tried it, and no luck, still getting a weird password after i have entered my own, and just comes up with script failed, amd running dharma 2 as well!