Kodi Community Forum
"ClearArt" concept - overlay type artwork for ex. 'episode poster/fanart on paused' - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: "ClearArt" concept - overlay type artwork for ex. 'episode poster/fanart on paused' (/showthread.php?tid=51705)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

- Imaginos - 2009-06-12

hikaricore Wrote:I guess impossible is a good answer. :p
So the other option aside from waiting for the devs is to parse the title removing spaces and punctuation and the such.

and the problem is that xpath functions don't work in the skin, so we cannot use thing like substring-before() and the others...

- reaven - 2009-06-12

I Add a toggle in the settings page now I can choose from clearArt or the regular one

- reaven - 2009-06-12

Imaginos Wrote:and the problem is that xpath functions don't work in the skin, so we cannot use thing like substring-before() and the others...

before you told about
Code:
showart/$INFO[VideoPlayer.TVShowTitle].jpg
I was using substring but as you know it was a control for each show!!!

- logictester - 2009-06-12

reaven Wrote:if the name in the .nfo is the same as the clearart filename it suppose to show, whats the name of the show in hebrew and whcih name you have in the tvshow.nfo

the tvshow.nfo title is in hebrew for example weeds - העשב של השכן, so i've named my clearart העשב של השכן.png but it doesn't show. if i edit the name of the show in the xbmc to weeds and rename the clearart to weeds.png - it works.

- reaven - 2009-06-12

in xbmc the show name in the screen is in english not in hebrew ? if that so it needs to be in english then.

- logictester - 2009-06-12

reaven Wrote:in xbmc the show name in the screen is in english not in hebrew ? if that so it needs to be in english then.

no - the name on the xbmc screen is in hebrew. i simply changed it manualy to english just to verify it works. but by default it's hebrew and the clearart is also hebrew named but it does not work

- reaven - 2009-06-12

mhh I see, I cant do more testing because all my media is in english or spanish and I have no way to test in hebrew but let see what I find out.

- reaven - 2009-06-12

new toggle settings

toggle on

toggle off

- DuMbGuM - 2009-06-12

*Applause* Laugh

Going to try get some more done later and/or tomorrow, the list of availible shows is growing nicely !!

If anyone really needs a certain one let us know.

- masterosok - 2009-06-12

Here are a few more...

- reaven - 2009-06-12

if someone wants the code for the toggle let me know is not in the post .xml this will combine both mods clearArt and regularArt!

- reaven - 2009-06-12

Quote:masterosok said: Here are a few more...
nice gallery updated!

- DuMbGuM - 2009-06-13

I was thinking it could be kind of cool if there was an option to display the TV clearArt as a smaller version in the bottom right corner while the show plays, It could just be completely annoying though Laugh

- reaven - 2009-06-13

Quote:It could just be completely annoying though
yeah "it could be"

you could add the code to videofullscreen.xml or dialogfullscreeninfo.xml and play with the <visible> tag

- reaven - 2009-06-13

NEW
Stay up to date with all the clearArt's

ImageclearArt RSS feed