Kodi Community Forum
"ClearArt" concept - overlay type artwork for ex. 'episode poster/fanart on paused' - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: "ClearArt" concept - overlay type artwork for ex. 'episode poster/fanart on paused' (/showthread.php?tid=51705)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

- logictester - 2009-06-20

reaven Wrote:the problem is french use characters, hebrew they are like symbols.

BTW in thetvdb.com those shows are not in hebrew do you edit those .nfo manually

no - this is the way they are scraped, i use MIP for that - not sure where is it scraping from

- nc88keyz - 2009-06-20

How to you get the toggle mod in the aeon menu in your first screen shot. Im updated with the latest checkout on aeon skins. I might be cofused. I copied the xml into the directory as instructed. made the folder for <clearArt> under Aeon Auriga/media

the xml is universal in the sense that it will pick up the TVShowTitle tag
ie.Supernatural.png

Correct?

I think i got everything working with exception to the toggle switch in the menu.

I dont see it listed. Sorry for being the noob.

Just not a skin expert. Switching over from mediastream which just worked for me, but missing some of the goodness of these skins with the eye candy and all.

Thanks.

Also,

Have lots of time ....got fired this week.

resolved with a reboot.

Interesting that it cleared up on the info without reboot and just a save to the file system but it took a reboot for the pause OSD. oh well.

If i could just get my suspend working now.

I dont know enough about linux to mess with the xbmc live install.

I would like to upgrade to svn but it looks like there is some issues in the current implementation there. 'offtopic though'

Anyone have a clearArt for Rescue Me

- nc88keyz - 2009-06-21

reaven Wrote:yes this
Code:
<label>$INFO[VideoPlayer.Title],  $INFO[VideoPlayer.mpaa]</label>

just delete( , $INFO[VideoPlayer.mpaa] ) I use that for the movies

I had this issue too, and deleted said line in xml.

Now its commaless on the info button but not pause.

I too didnt see any references to the , other than the line fixed?

any help here?

- DuMbGuM - 2009-06-21

Heres my DialogueSeekBar.xml and DialogueFullScreenInfo.xml, I think it's those two you need right ? In any case they will get you clearArt for TV shows and Movies and without the comma.

- reaven - 2009-06-21

this MOD only work on paused, for the mod to work on the info button you need to edit the DialogueFullScreenInfo.xml and added to it or take the one dumbgum put above.

the toggle is not part of the Aeon skin, I code it but because nobody ask for it I never post the xml necessary for it. it was explained in the first post but because someone is having fun editing my posts it wasn't there anymore..

anyway, I will update all the files in the first post..

- reaven - 2009-06-21

ok its done, update all the xml and add the file to use the toggle !!

- reaven - 2009-07-01

The Cleveland Show

- Imaginos - 2009-07-01

et

- reaven - 2009-07-01

I thought you were lost, lol !

glad to hear from you.

gallery updated!

- Imaginos - 2009-07-02

I'm not dead, just working on my site, but with the nice weather, i spent some time in my swimming pool Big Grin

more over, I've just been surged at my knee Smile

- reaven - 2009-07-02

Imaginos Wrote:I'm not dead, just working on my site, but with the nice weather, i spent some time in my swimming pool Big Grin

more over, I've just been surged at my knee Smile

wow, glad for the weather sorry for the surgery ...get well soon!Nod

- Imaginos - 2009-07-03

thanks buddy Smile
Anyway, as I am stuck at home, i've decided to redo my BSG cleararts as I wasn't satisfied with some of them...

- DuMbGuM - 2009-07-04

Get well soon Imaginos !

I used the second BSG one for mine thanks.

- Imaginos - 2009-07-04

Thanks Dummy !
That's the one I shall use too

- Ram2000 - 2009-07-04

I love this thanks alot for all the effort, Its the little things that make the difference IMO.
I did have to troll through the entire thread before I could get it working being new to this kinda of thing.
I would suggest a more basic step by step guide for people like myself.
I couldn't see one for Ghost Whisperer and since My GF loves this I though id knock one up myself not the greatest but its a start.