Kodi Community Forum
"ClearArt" concept - overlay type artwork for ex. 'episode poster/fanart on paused' - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: "ClearArt" concept - overlay type artwork for ex. 'episode poster/fanart on paused' (/showthread.php?tid=51705)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

- dannycorker - 2010-05-09

Hi,

There's a few clearArts I'm missing, and they're almost all British comedies lol....if anyone would be kind enough to make them for me I'd very much appreciate it. Or if someone could give me a link containing a guide or something on how to make them yourself, I would happily give it a go Smile

These are the shows;
  • Blackadder
  • I'm Alan Partridge
  • Max and Paddy's Road to Nowhere
  • One Foot in the Grave
  • Outnumbered
  • Peep Show
  • Phoenix Nights
  • Robin Hood
  • The Inbetweeners

Thanks.

Planet Earth & Embarrassing Bodies - JohnWPB - 2010-05-10

Some Clear Art's all 500 width by 280 height in pixels, transparent PNG's

By request, here are a couple for Planet Earth:

and One for Embarrassing Bodies:

Band of Brothers & The Pacific - JohnWPB - 2010-05-10

Ok, here are a couple more that I needed for myself:

Band of Brothers

The Pacific

- reaven - 2010-05-10

please upload them to http://www.xbmcstuff.com/?x=0

to request use format: [REQ] clearArt name
is just for easy spotting, also try to drag the olds request and add yours to the end.
clearArt specs Wrote:*500 x 281
*clear .PNG
*clean images
* shadow on white / outer glow on black (or the like just make the text/title/logo/image readable/noticeable , black on white and white on black)
Like:

[REQ] Life (2009)
[REQ] Planet Earth (1 done by reaven); * JohnWPB you have to upload yours
[REQ] P90X (2 done by reaven)
[REQ] Miami Vice (1 done by reaven)

[REQ] Blackadder
[REQ] I'm Alan Partridge
[REQ] Max and Paddy's Road to Nowhere
[REQ] One Foot in the Grave
[REQ] Outnumbered
[REQ] Peep Show
[REQ] Phoenix Nights
[REQ] Robin Hood
[REQ] The Inbetweeners

- mobious - 2010-12-01

I am honestly not sure if its okay to bump this thread or not, mainly because I couldn't find any other clearart request thread.

[REQ] Hustle

[REQ] The Knights of Prosperity

[REQ] $#*! My Dad Says

- Morbeas - 2011-01-18

Thanks for all your hardwork guys, much appreciated!

Quick question, is this only for TV shows or can this also be done for movies?

- ppic - 2011-01-18

waht the need?

How do I upload clearart? - markimark - 2011-02-27

Actually I try to find out a way how to upload some cleart that I have made but I can not figure out how. Is that feature only visible if you got an account and have signed in to it or why can´t I see any way to upload?

Thanks for any info on that. Would be a waste if I use what I have created only on my XBMC, right?

....and one more question! I have created a clearart for use on my pc. It appears on the show on pause but now I recreated it but the old version still is showing up. How that? What do I have to do to get my recreated clearart? I am sure it is something about an cache or so but don´t know how to handle it. Any help out there? Thanks.

- ppic - 2011-02-27

check in fanart.tv thread.

- markimark - 2011-02-28

....and one more question! I have created a clearart for use on my pc. It appears on the show on pause but now I recreated it but the old version still is showing up. How that? What do I have to do to get my recreated clearart? I am sure it is something about an cache or so but don´t know how to handle it. Any help out there? Thanks.

- htpc guy - 2011-06-22

markimark Wrote:....and one more question! I have created a clearart for use on my pc. It appears on the show on pause but now I recreated it but the old version still is showing up. How that? What do I have to do to get my recreated clearart? I am sure it is something about an cache or so but don´t know how to handle it. Any help out there? Thanks.

Just wait a few hours. It will show up.

- Deano316 - 2011-07-05

Morbeas Wrote:Thanks for all your hardwork guys, much appreciated!

Quick question, is this only for TV shows or can this also be done for movies?

Having this for movies would be a sweet idea. It would enhance the main & pause menus.

- fional - 2011-07-05

markimark Wrote:....and one more question! I have created a clearart for use on my pc. It appears on the show on pause but now I recreated it but the old version still is showing up. How that? What do I have to do to get my recreated clearart? I am sure it is something about an cache or so but don´t know how to handle it. Any help out there? Thanks.

Did you find a solution to this? I too am having this problem.

I downloaded the TopCat logo, but apparently that one is not properly transparent. I've deleted logo.png from the actual directory...but it has not helped. I've removed TopCat from the database and then re-added it, but no luck. I've also refreshed, but it is still there.

Can someone point me in the proper direction?

htpc guy Wrote:Just wait a few hours. It will show up.

How do you mean? Is this why my seem to randomly logos disappear from the TV Show listings when my drives have been disconnected a few days?

Thanks! Smile

RE: "ClearArt" concept - HIGHWAY99 - 2013-08-11

Wish there was a version of confluence setup for the ClearArt that keeps the modded 7 icons at the bottom for addons. ClearArt seems like a decent, fun, interesting idea. Kind of like to see it become common place. Reminds me of the kind of thing tv stations do have done for a while.