Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Weather.com Plus Plugin - skinnable via the new Weather Plugin API in XBMC! - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Weather Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Weather.com Plus Plugin - skinnable via the new Weather Plugin API in XBMC! (/showthread.php?tid=52034)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- dbrown2 - 2009-12-23

Hello All,
First I am a big newbie to xbmc and now the weather plus plugin. I have 9.11 RC1 installed with default skin. I used the svn installer in the programs menu option to install weather plus from the xbmc addons . But each time I go to weather settings and change to weather plus. I don't see anything new in the weather menu option.

Should I post a debug log...? Any suggestions?

- ronie - 2009-12-23

dbrown2 Wrote:Should I post a debug log...?
nope.
dbrown2 Wrote:Any suggestions?
currently there's no support in Confluence for weather.com plus.
just wait 'till Nuka1195 finishes his work .

- dbrown2 - 2009-12-24

Thank you for your help... One more question. Using 9.11 RC 1 and changing the skin to PM III HD it still does not work or any other default skin.

Does weather plus work with 9.11 ?

- ronie - 2009-12-24

sure weather.com plus works with 9.11, but you'll have to find a skin that supports it.
currently there aren't many out there who are making use of this plugin.

if you're using Confluence, you might want to check out the TWC script instead.

Driving me mad! - ex_directory - 2009-12-24

I am a noob and only extend to modding other peoples skins at the mo usuaully with some success! However, I have been trying all night to get the wc.com plus plugin to display the UK radar map by default rather than the Europe map when I select Local in the plugin settings.

For what it is worth, I have tried finding the list of maps in a file i.e. Europe, France, Germany, UK etc to get remove all but to no avail.

I can get TWC supplemental to display UK by default.

Any help appreciated. Ex Confused

BTW - awesome plugin!

- wstewart - 2009-12-24

Nuka1195 Wrote:olympia and wstewart, i've packaged up my changes. i'm not releasing it publicly.

you two seemed the most interested. if you want to test it and let me know.

Yes!! I would definitely like to test it. I was thinking about asking to test, so I am glad your offering it.

Thank you so much.

- GarfieldUK - 2009-12-24

I have spent several hours (my fault not yours) changing my skin and setting up weather script on my recently softmodded xbox.

Is there a way to make this my standard weather page?

Thank you for everything you have done.

- HarshReality - 2009-12-27

I'll admit it.. Im actually putting together a small HDPC to put in the living room and remove the xbox.. butfor this intigration I'm rubbing my hands together till they are raw :/

- Nuka1195 - 2009-12-28

Quote:
[weather.com plus]

-changed: version -> 1.2.1
-changed: English language strings
-added: setting for 15min, 30min or 1hr. hourly forecast
-added: Property(Hourly.#.Date)

update

- Nuka1195 - 2009-12-30

updated 1st post

Nice Work - Fogbert - 2009-12-30

Nuka1195 -- really nice work.

I have this up and running on ATV with Confluence (SVN install). I have been using the supplemental script and have not encountered any issues so far. I am looking forward to the next build--hopefully that will include the thumbnails as I really like the view (forgive me if there's already a way to enable these via the current SVN).

I'm curious--do you have a donate site?

Cheers.

- wrxg33k - 2009-12-30

I've installed the new version on camelot with confluence. I set the plugin in the weather to be "weather.com plus" but there is nothing new on the weather screen. I can run the script from the script screen and it works fine. Am I doing something wrong here?

- Fogbert - 2009-12-30

wrxg33k Wrote:I've installed the new version on camelot with confluence. I set the plugin in the weather to be "weather.com plus" but there is nothing new on the weather screen. I can run the script from the script screen and it works fine. Am I doing something wrong here?
Confluence does not support anything other than the supplemental script at this time. You're not doing anything wrong.

- wrxg33k - 2009-12-30

sorry I mis-understood. I thought nuka updated it to support it. Thanks

- Fogbert - 2009-12-30

wrxg33k Wrote:sorry I mis-understood. I thought nuka updated it to support it. Thanks
I only know this because I spent a fair amount of time this morning trying to get it to work. When I copied the files over the Confluence skin, it broke the skin. If, like me, you've broken the skin, you can reinstall it via the SVN Repo Installer.