Kodi Community Forum
[Archive] Transparency! - v0.27 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: [Archive] Transparency! - v0.27 (/showthread.php?tid=52125)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

- bidossessi - 2009-06-20

ronie Wrote:I've added the clearart mod last week to the version i'm currently working on, so yes it'll be in the next release. ;-)

good god! I may just start reaching for my wallet and looking for a paypal link Laugh
Seriously, excellent work, Man, really excellent!

I might just as well, since you're so fast at implementting dreams:
weather fanart?
genre icons?
custom backdrops?

no real biggies, but all the rage these days, it seems.
plus at least i'd have a use for the massive weather.rar i got last week.
I haven't really looked to see if these are already in there, but...

stupid me: just reread the first post.

- Amra - 2009-06-20

Quote:Image
Definitely love these two improvements! This skin is quickly making me forget about Aeon. Keep up the great work.

- bionic1234 - 2009-06-20

ronie Wrote:I haven't made up my mind i should add it to Transparency! but if you or anyone else wants to try it, open up MyVideoNav.xml and add the lines in bold:
Code:
<control type="button" id="611">
    <description>Fake Button to fix Player Controls Navigation</description>
    <onup>607</onup>
[b]    <ondown>612</ondown>[/b]
    <visible>false</visible>
</control>
[b]<control type="button" id="612">
    <description>Play Trailer</description>
    <posx>0</posx>
    <posy>405</posy>
    <include>ButtonCommonValues</include>
    <label>20410</label>
    <onleft>50</onleft>
    <onright>50</onright>
    <onup>607</onup>
    <ondown>2</ondown>
    <onclick>PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.Trailer])</onclick>
    <enable>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Trailer)</enable>
    <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-45" time="0" condition="!Control.IsVisible(99)">conditional</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-45" time="0" condition="!Control.IsVisible(11)">conditional</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" end="0,45" time="0" condition="Player.HasAudio | Player.HasVideo">Conditional</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" end="0,45" time="0" condition="LastFM.RadioPlaying">Conditional</animation>
</control>[/b]
<control type="image">
    <posx>0</posx>
[b]    <posy>452</posy>[/b]
    <height>16</height>
    <texture>shadow-bottom.png</texture>

Thanks Ronie, I've added the above. Just one minor addition:
Code:
<control type="button" id="2">
             <description>View As button</description>
             <posx>0</posx>
             <posy>0</posy>
    <include>ButtonCommonValues</include>
    <label>-</label>
    <onleft>50</onleft>
    <onright>50</onright>
    [b]<onup>612</onup>[/b]
    <ondown>3</ondown>
</control>

I really like the fact that the submenus move off of the page, but of course then you can't see if there is a trailer for the movie... i wonder if there is another way to identify that a movie 'has' a trailer without the submenu?

- ronie - 2009-06-20

bidossessi Wrote:good god! I may just start reaching for my wallet and looking for a paypal link Laugh
Seriously, excellent work, Man, really excellent!

I might just as well, since you're so fast at implementting dreams:
weather fanart?
genre icons?
custom backdrops?

no real biggies, but all the rage these days, it seems.
plus at least i'd have a use for the massive weather.rar i got last week.
I haven't really looked to see if these are already in there, but...

stupid me: just reread the first post.
yup, all of those have been there since day one, and already included in the skin.
so there's no real need to download a seperate weather fanart pack ;-)

- ronie - 2009-06-20

bionic1234 Wrote:T
I really like the fact that the submenus move off of the page, but of course then you can't see if there is a trailer for the movie... i wonder if there is another way to identify that a movie 'has' a trailer without the submenu?

If you want i can add a trailer flag to the fanart view, like this:

- BlackJack1 - 2009-06-20

That will be great ! Thanks for your hard work! Smile

BTW Why weight of your skin is so big (176 MB)? Do I need latest Auriga installed and copy into it replacing files or in your package is all I need?

- dan1son - 2009-06-20

Loving the skin. Very quick and clean... one thing missing.

I saw the last screenshot for episodes and it has a "watched" checkbox on the right of the list. Can we get that on all of the list views (fanart, list, etc.) for movies/tvshows? Having the ability to quick glance at my movie list and see what I've watched is essentially a must for me.

I've also noticed (not sure if this is a skin problem or not) that my videos with 5.1 tracks as the second track show up with 2.0 icons... probably since the 2.0 track is track one on my files. However, I have track 2 as my default.

Thanks again...

BlackJack1 Wrote:That will be great ! Thanks for your hard work! Smile

BTW Why weight of your skin is so big (176 MB)? Do I need latest Auriga installed and copy into it replacing files or in your package is all I need?

this is a full skin, not a mod, and especially not an Aeon mod.

@ronie
Trailer-flag! excellent!!! ronie for president! Laugh

- ronie - 2009-06-20

BlackJack1 Wrote:That will be great ! Thanks for your hard work! Smile

BTW Why weight of your skin is so big (176 MB)?

Transparency! includes a lot of artwork: weather fanart, genre icons, media flags, animated weather icons, etc... That's why the size is so big.
Now i could take all of those things out of the skin, but than this forum will be flooded with posts of people who can't get this to work or can't get that to work.

BlackJack1 Wrote:Do I need latest Auriga installed and copy into it replacing files or in your package is all I need?
Aeon Auriga is a different skin, so there's no need to have it installed. If you do have it, keep the skins in different folders.

edit: bidossessi just beat me to it. ;-)

Few n00b questions:
- is there a guide how to navigate this skin (different views, genre view, media flags visibility, switching file/library mode etc.)?
- how to change alphabetical sorting for my language (polish) because when polish movie title starts from our national character it's placed on the end of list...
Thnx in advance for help Smile

- ronie - 2009-06-20

dan1son Wrote:Loving the skin. Very quick and clean... one thing missing.

I saw the last screenshot for episodes and it has a "watched" checkbox on the right of the list. Can we get that on all of the list views (fanart, list, etc.) for movies/tvshows? Having the ability to quick glance at my movie list and see what I've watched is essentially a must for me.

Busy with it, as we speak. ;-)

dan1son Wrote:I've also noticed (not sure if this is a skin problem or not) that my videos with 5.1 tracks as the second track show up with 2.0 icons... probably since the 2.0 track is track one on my files. However, I have track 2 as my default.

Thanks again...

Difficult question the answer, i would need some more info.
Are these DVD's (as in .vob file or .iso file) ? Or .avi or .mkv files.
I would also have to know if you're using .nfo files or using xbmc's build-in scrapers.

Just let me know and i'll see if i can come up with an answer.

Transparency! a skin for the people.
just felt like writing that; never mind me Big Grin

[quote=ronie]Now i could take all of those things out of the skin, but than this forum will be flooded with posts of people who can't get this to work or can't get that to work.QUOTE]

Size does not matter Smile
leave all goodies inside and add more if you can...

- ronie - 2009-06-20

BlackJack1 Wrote:Few n00b questions:
- is there a guide how to navigate this skin (different views, genre view, media flags visibility, switching file/library mode etc.)?
I will write a faq which explaines a couple of things, mostly things that are specific to this skin. For basic navigation...check the xbmc online manual

BlackJack1 Wrote:- how to change alphabetical sorting for my language (polish) because when polish movie title starts from our national character it's placed on the end of list...
Thnx in advance for help Smile

The sort option is on the left menu, if you sort by Name, you can choose A-Z or Z-A.
But i'm not sure if that's what you mean?

@ronie:
I'm shamelessly bumping my request for unicode-aware fonts so i can see my east-asian text in Transparency!
I don't know if you use linux, but i believe some free fonts are available.
I could look a few up for you, if you want.